Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Angel's Trumpet

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      As a summation of the message this excerpt from below brings deep clarity and insights: "His receptivity to change happens only when he understands that he must be transformed internally, so that he may blossom in aspiration with the Divine." How true it is expressed that it is within where change and transformation first begins. As we become more open to the Divine presence at the core of Who We Are, by that very conscious act and choice, we are opening the door to manifest change. We step into a co-creative process to transform our lives by each of us coming to our self-realization and epiphanies. We can observe, without throwing condemnation and judgment upon ourselves individually and collectively, and acknowledge that the paths of domination and control benefit no one. Cutting those cords, embracing a healthier and more harmonious expression of assertion that encompasses integrity, courage and compassion with love enables us to step into the roles that we are here to fulfill. All becoming equal, vibrant partners in co-creating and healing this world and each of us that live upon it. This is a deep period of transformation and rebirth; may we make these very choices to step into and embrace every part of our lives that call for re-structuring, healing, renewal with a sincere soul-felt desire for change. Again that is where it all beings. Within our thoughts, within our heart, within our soul. Embrace the world in all of its beauty and diversity in nature and, as the message shares, the women around us and the woman within in all of her integrity. For each and every soul integrating this within their path Know that these are you lamps showing that you have, you are and you will continue to make these changes becoming men and woman that will equally co-create a new life within us and encompassing the whole world and all life upon it and beyond.

      Angel’s Trumpet
      Your card is...

      Angel’s Trumpet

      Latin: Datura candida

      Color(s): White

      Archetype: New World Man. Over the past 5,000 years of human history, male-domination has caused great harm to the planet. It is through a deep surrender of the personal will to control and dominate, that the New World Man will become capable of healthy expressions of creativity and assertion, and fulfill his considerable destiny of service to humanity. His receptivity to change happens only when he understands that he must be transformed internally, so that he may blossom in aspiration with the Divine.

      Signature: A large evergreen shrub with ample leaves and flowers, especially fragrant at night. Its shiny, tubular flowers point downward toward the earth, closely resembling trumpets shimmering beautifully in the moonlight.

      Healing Properties: Angel’s Trumpet offers its trumpet-like call, heralding a time of transformation and rebirth. It is especially helpful for those in transition, those resisting letting go of material attachments, or those engaged in the literal dying process.

      Healing: For both men and women, Angel's Trumpet beckons you to surrender inwardly, to the areas in your life that are in need of repair, compassion, and re-ordering at this time. This card comes to remind you that in the correct ordering of things, outer manifestation should come only as a crowning of the inner being, after one has truly opened to joy and a willingness to change. If you are inwardly receptive at this time, you will receive the subtle insights and messages necessary for integration and wholeness.

      Angel's Trumpet flowers shine in the evening - the white blossoms glowing under the illumined moon. Symbolically, it is vital for New World Man, and the male principle in each woman, to enter his garden in the evening hours, allowing the receptive moon to stir his soul. Flowers are very receptive, and they will delight in being asked to participate in the healing of male woundedness. New World Man embraces nature, and by association, woman, in all her integrity. He humbly walks a path toward the future in order that he may help build a New World - a world of justice, harmony, and balance.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved