Goddess Light Teleconference: Activate Your Lightbody

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      I am so amazed at how quickly our fall is passing. (Of course for many of you it’s your spring!) I just a week ago posted a picture of a tree in my front yard that was a gorgeous vibrant orange with some red in the leaves.  I’ll post it here too… Well this week, most of the leaves on the trees are gone.  We’ve had lots of wind and rain and it’s just cleared everything out!  For those of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving next week!  I can’t believe that is just a week away.

      Are you feeling the gathering energies?  I am!  We had that lunar eclipse this week that for me, just kind of amplified things. I’m sure others have felt it differently.  I know that many people are talking about the end of the Mayan calendar, for me it’s a transition into its next level or the next dimension.  We’ve talked for so long about the earth moving into the 4th dimension that it almost feels like old news.  But it’s actually an amazing experience that’s taking place!! On several different occasions this year I’ve linked with the Mayan to receive information and see for myself what’s happening.  There is a lot out there for people to consider and my advice read as much as you feel drawn to and then decide for yourself what’s true for you!!

      I’m having the Winter Solstice celebration in Woodstock, GA, USA on the night of the Solstice, December 21st.  I will have available a link through the internet if you would like to join in from elsewhere.   We will be working with the energies of solstice, we will tap into the next level of the calendar, we talk about the New Earth, it’s alignment and more.  Link to Register For the Winter Solstice Celebration

      I know this is a busy time of year but it can also be very emotional.  You may want to consider a private channel, a meditation or combination.  I’ve had a number of people give channels as gifts to friends and loved ones!  I think that’s so cool.  A channel can give you information, help to shift energy, include Soul Communication with others and whatever you may be seeking. Information about private channels & meditations.

      You also might consider one of the meditation CD’s.  These are very powerful and can assist you in making changes or creating balance in your life.
      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels twice a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      My Japanese Maple Fall 2012

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Your Lightbody Activation
      We have learned about our Lightbodies over the last several years. When the Goddess first introduced us to the energies, it was as if it was coming from the Omniverse and the vibration was quite different than our own energies. Over the years we’ve aligned with these energies many different times and each time it brings it a little closer and a little closer.
      Now as the earth is ready to complete its shift into the 4th dimension, the lightbody (LB) energies will be even more prevalent upon and within the earth’s energies. Therefore, you will have greater access to your own LB energies. The Lightbody energy is a pure crystalline energy. It’s your link to the higher vibrations and it’s another way that you can integrate your divinity into your physical reality.
      Ultimately what do you seek to have in life? My perception is a life filled with joy, excitement, love, self-actualization, experiences, abundance, and the many, many ways to express all of that and more. The deeper integration of the Lightbody or crystalline energies is another way in which you may access all of what you seek. It creates a great flow in your life and this can be experienced through what you send out to the world and what comes back to you.
      As the LB energy worked with each person, he/she passed along an activation. It linked the top of the head, the third eye and the back of the skull at its base; the medulla oblongata. From these three points, it created a triangle of alignment that went right through the pineal gland. He/she then began to infuse this energy and it felt to me like an electrical jolt went all the way through me. I could feel from my cellular structure outward as if everything was shifted into a greater alignment.
      I hope you enjoy this experience and can feel the shift as you move through your days. The greater lightbody alignment allows for greater ease in working with energies which in turn allows greater ease in manifesting.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, November 18, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      I’ve found that the last few newsletters I’ve either written blogs or talked about stuff I have going on!  If you would like me to feature you in this column, please let me know :-)

      I’ve spoken about my friend Catherine Whelan Costen who has a radio show ‘Let’s get Real Chattin with Catherine’.  She has a wide variety of people that she talks with and you never know what the discussion may be about!! The link to her website is: www.letsgetrealchattinwithcatherine.com

      She recently asked me I’d like to talk with her again, this time about what the Goddess and group think in regards to 2013.  I of course said yes because I love these kinds of interviews or discussions.  We ended up talking for a long time!  So much so she was able to create 3 segments out of the various discussions.  We have two of them already posted and it ran last evening, November 13th.  You may still access this via You Tube and I’ll also post it on my website.

      During the first segment, I’m talking about energy, about changes taking place but there’s also a lot about the decisions we make.  Many of us choose to remain in situations that perhaps are not in our best interest; a job, relationship, group or more.  We do so because we need the income, the security or some other reason. As the Angels talked about this they spoke of how our energy of allowing or resistance makes all the difference.  We all make choices every single day.  So if those choices are an acknowledgment of where we are that moment and we can accept that; it releases the energetic block of resistance.  2013 Predictions Part 1

      During the second segment, Catherine asked to speak with the Dolphins to ask them about what they thought was happening, how they felt about the changes and in particular the way that they are being hunted.  In addition, I spoke of what it is to channel, how the information comes in, why I sometimes talk so fast!
      2013 Predictions part 2

      The third segment is talking about the crystalline energies.  It’s talking about Lightbody, they crystals and why things are just now coming to the surface or coming to people’s awareness.  Please check back as it will be posted soon.

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075