[ANGEL] 23 Scorpio, The Angels of Faith and Conviction

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012

      []

      23 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Faith and Conviction

      Also known as

      TheAngels of

       Sipillipis’

      Beloved,

      We are regarded as very special heavenly host because we teach the power of faith and conviction.’

      ‘Once you have acquired these two divine faculties, you are capable of producing the greatest wonders in the mental, emotional, and physical world.’

      ‘We advise you how to reach quickly and safely the power of faith and the power of conviction.’

      “With faith, all things are possible.”

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      Remember your divine inheritances and identities! The energies coming to Earth, on all levels, are awakening these ancient and future memories, the time of Alpha and Omega.

      In the past, people often forgot divine realities, as they grew out of infancy. The time is now, when memories are being restored, to remember divine identities from within and flow with feelings of oneness with Divine Universal Consciousness.

      “I and the Father are One.”

       Experiencesof Oneness with Divine Being are becoming as strong in people of all ages as it is in infants.  TheDelta brainwave of Pure Being and unity with Divine Being and all creation that is dominant in infancy is becoming accessable to all people. ‘In a state of Pure Being, a person gets into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire or willpower which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.’

      All-penetrating-willpoweris the divine virtue of the first letter S of our name ‘Sipillipis’.

      “Ye must be as little children to enter The Kingdom of God.”

      Theta brainwave states of deep inner thought, dominant in childhood, are becoming accessable to older people. This state requires RELAXATION AND EASE. More and more, heavenly hosts are manifesting conditions of relaxation and ease that enable people to meditate and create Heaven on Earth. In addition, Alpha brainwave states of flowing feelings, dominant in adolescence, are being understood and mastered. Feelings create magnetism. Feelings attract new realities into form. Feelings of absolute faith and conviction have magnetic  power to attract any change that is visualized.

      Itis in deep Delta brainwave patterns of Pure Being that OMNIPOTENT and omnipresent DIVINE WILL can be experienced.  Inthose states and in deep inner thoughts of Theta,  flowing feelings of Alpha of FAITH, CONVICTION, and COURAGE are generated.

      As each Child of Light reclaims experiences of natural Divine omnipotent Will and Faith in thoughts, feelings, and sensations, omnipotent power to perform miracles are restored naturally.

      Thisability is never misused, for all creation is experienced as one with self, and love flows with the desire  for the highest good of all.

      This goes hand in hand with divine PURPOSE revealed, so that with faith and conviction each person goes about manifesting his or her unique and perfect contributions to Heaven-on-Earth in each moment and situation.

      We inspire mastery of the divine virtue of Cause and Effect, which is the second letter of our name, the letter I.  Thisvirtue enables a person to REMEMBER soul purpose and hear the voice of inner conscience.  Thisvirtue also reveals how to create any effect in the outer world, how to accomplish any purpose.

      Weinspire people to take time and remember conception, gestation, birth, infancy and childhood to become again the selves that they were in  dominant  Delta, Theta and Alpha brainwave states. We inspire healing all emotional woundings that happened in these times to these parts of the self.

       Weinspire spending ongoing daily times in these states, carefully integrating their brainwave patterns and abilities with Beta brainwave states, which are the post adolescent adult states of memory, logic, and the five senses.

      In this way wholebrain functioning is restored so that divine birthrights are claimed and used.

      This is how a person takes any divine virtue and manifests it in being-visualization- will, thoughts, feeling, and sensations to express dominion over all that is created for the purpose of spiritual perfection for all.

       Thereforewe inspire meditations, and withdrawing from outer activities and concerns to claim treasures of inner worlds of heavenly consciousness.

      “Lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven.”

      These treasures that are created and found within are uncorruptable and cannot be lost or stolen.

      The longing for spiritual perfection, for unification with Divine Light, causes people to seek to continually create whatever is needed in each moment to manifest Heaven on Earth.   Thislonging is the source of the survival instinct and is the virtue of letter P. It is followed again by Cause and Effect, the letter I.

      The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, the combination of all divine virtues taken together, gives vitality and equilibrium, youth and immortality.  Thisis the virtue of the next two letters of our name ‘Sipillipis’, the letter L. This virtue also awakens true spiritual morality.

      “The last enemy to be overcome is death.”

      Following the letters L are the same letters, in reversed order, that you started with.  Cause and Effect, the letter I, the longing for spiritual perfection, the letter P, Cause and Effect, the letter I, and finally, all-penetrating-omnipotent-willpower, the letter S.

      We help people live in the power of faith and conviction,  tomeditate on the divine virtues of our name ‘Sipillipis’.

       We work night and day until faith shines like blazing suns from depths of being.

      Real faith in asking for anything, or in performing actions, are visualizing and flowing with feelings that these requests and actions are already done and accomplished through all the divine virtues taken together.  Thesevirtues guarantee that harmony and justice, according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, happen with maximum efficiency and minimum effort for all.

      What has been willed has already been done, completed successfully, on the inner planes of being, will, thought, and feeling. It must manifest.

      Such are the ways of miracles.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      With faith all things are possible.

      According to the ancient teachings, the first 24 groups of angels govern the elements. The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac.  Thisis the 257th group of angels overseeing the earth.

      2+5+7=14. 1+4=5.

      ‘NUMBER FIVE is the perfect representation of the microcosm, of man in all his phases and forms of existence. It represents the microcosm in its perfection. The working of the four elements, ruled by the akasha principle, is represented by five and also expresses the power and the might which is symbolized by Mars. All active miracles belong to this number and are represented by a pentagon’.

      MIRACLES

      ‘S-I-P-I-L-L-I-P-I-S’

      S… The first step is initiation into ALL-PENETRATING-POWER.

      ‘With all-power you get into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.’

      ‘Oneness with all-power gives mastery over the fire principle of desire and will and brings about a state of clairvoyance in its purest form.  Complete control over consciousness results from this.’

      The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

      *

      I…’All doings and all acitons, all life, come under this virtue of cause and effect. Likewise, the law of the evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by it.  At the same time, Divine Providence in the most subtle form is manifested in this letter oscillation.  In the alphabet, letter “I” is the tenth letter and number ten represents the one as its highest form in the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetra

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2013

        23 degrees Scorpio

         The Angels of Faith and Conviction

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Sipillipis

        Beloved,

        We are regarded as very special heavenly host because we teach the power of faith and conviction.

        Once you have acquired these two divine faculties, you are capable of producing the greatest wonders in the mental, emotional, and physical world.

        We advise you how to reach quickly and safely the power of faith and the power of conviction.

        “With faith, all things are possible.”

         “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        We inspire the children of light to remember their divine inheritances and identities!
        Earth lit up ascension
        The energies coming to Earth, on all levels, are awakening these ancient and future memories, the time of Alpha and Omega.

        In the past, people often forgot divine realities as they grew out of infancy.

         The time is now, when memories are being restored, to
        remember divine identities from within and flow with feelings of oneness with Divine Universal Consciousness.

        “I and the Father are One.”

        Experiences of Oneness with Divine Being are becoming as strong in people of all ages as it is in infants.The Delta brainwave of Pure Being
        and unity with Divine Being and all creation that is dominant in infancy is becoming accessible to all people.

         In a state of Pure Being, a person gets into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine
        spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire or willpower which works as
        a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.

        All-penetrating-willpower is the divine virtue of the first letter S of our name Sipillipis.

        “Ye must be as little children to enter The Kingdom of God.”

        Theta brainwave states of deep inner thought, dominant in childhood,
        are becoming accessible to older people.

[...]

        00000224graceofalpha
[...]

        I…All doings and all actions, all life, come under this virtue of
        cause and effect. Likewise, the law of the evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by it.At the same time, Divine
        Providence in the most subtle form is manifested in this letter oscillation.

        In the alphabet, letter I is the tenth letter and number
        ten represents the one as its highest form in the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all.

        P… This sound is the virtue of the longing for perfection and the highest spiritual realization.

        By meditating on this virtue, a child of God awakens increased longing for unification with the the original light and the divine virtues.

        The deeper and the more frequently the seeker is penetrated by this virtue, the deeper will be the feeling of humility, and it is in this
        state that is found the greatest and most powerful proximity of divine majesty, of Divine Providence.

        This virtue is dark grey, and has the musical note of B.Since it is the
        earth element, it has the sensation of weight.The right side of the nose was formed from this virtue.The desire for perfection is the cause
        behind learning how to create effects in the akasha through will, intellect, feeling, and action.

        I…The use of the divine virtue of cause and effect is repeated in a
        situation of faith and conviction.It is repeated as many times as inner
        guidance prompts.

         By the I oscillation, the child of God is able to enliven everything as he or she pleases, and thus master it.

        At the same time, he or she achieves the spiritual
        ability to evoke any remembrance in his or her memory or the memory of some else and, furthermore, to sharpen or weaken the conscience of a
        human being, i.e., the most subtle form of Divine Providence, depending, in each case, on what the intention is to achieve.

        L… The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

        This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
        letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This leads to the borders of
        saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.

        On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.

        It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is
        F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue.

        L…The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God is the true birthright of every child.

        “We are made in the Image and Likeness of God.”

        I…The divine virtue of cause and effect, which gives complete mastery
        over every level of will, intellect, feeling, and form, is brought through on every level as the desired outcome is attained. ‘/In the
        feelings, this virtue gives control over breath and thereby over life and death.

        P…The divine virtue of the longing for spiritual perfection in the feelings evokes the longing for the purification, the transformation,
        of one’s character, the longing for mystic equilibrium in will, thought, feeling, and form.

        Furthermore, it evokes the ability to perceive beauty from the universal standpoint as the outcome of perfect harmony.

        Only the honestly striving child of God is able to experience the true essence of
        beauty without being bound by outside appearance, which usually is a relative thing.The sensation of absolute beauty and harmony in their
        absolute purity and profundity can only be achieved by the mastery of this virtue.

        I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

        On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

        In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix,
        which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions.

        On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        S… This divine virtue controls everything regarding enthusiasm and the absolute mastery of the electric flow of will energy.

        On the physical plane this virtue gives complete control of consciousness, of
        self and others, including humans, elements, and up to the highest angels etc.

        MIRACLES

        HEART4

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Dilemma of
Change

        ***********

        _intothelight

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)