Infinite Being Newsletter: Update on the 2012 Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012

      Teachings of the Masters
      Update on the 2012 Transformation
      by Owen K Waters
      We are very excited about the upcoming 2012 Transformation course because it has attracted even more support from the spiritual hierarchy than the Nine Pillars of Power course that we ran a year ago.

      This year, I worked extensively with the ascended master Saint Germain on ideas that he wanted promulgated regarding the next stage of spiritual growth. His lessons will form the core of the 2012 Transformation course and will be released in 22 emails over the 22-day course, each one containing deeply insightful truths for spiritual growth in the New Reality.

      On last year's course, we had a guarantee that there would be ascended masters available to us at all times for anyone who wished their assistance in reaching the more subtle, soul level of spiritual consciousness. We must have impressed them well on that course because this year their central body, the Council of Twelve, has become involved in our activities and they will be supporting us from December 1st through December 22nd as a group.

      There are many groups preparing for the 2012 gateway, many making trips to sacred sites around the world. In our case, we will be working on the inner planes with the spiritual hierarchy. As we work to increase our own awareness of higher consciousness, we will be helping others.

      Make no mistake about the global impact of this activity: This is a project which will affect the world because everything you do in a spiritual way affects the global mind atmosphere in a most positive manner. You can be assured that your participation in this critical project at such an important turning point in history will have a profound effect on the world for the better.

      Each day on this 22-day course we will receive a lesson of insights upon which to reflect. You will be asked to find the time to reflect upon each lesson but, more importantly, to use that time to tune into the masters who will be sponsoring our group and our efforts to reach higher consciousness.

      Here is the most important point of the 2012 Transformation course:

      In the spiritual connection sessions, we will be showered with spiritual light by the ascended masters. They will illuminate our soul level of consciousness so that we can become accustomed to tuning into this vital new level of spiritual consciousness.

      Please join our group on the 2012 Transformation course. It’s the single most opportune moment in the spiritual growth of humanity for the past 26,000 years!

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/courses

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.