Nisargadatta and Lao Tzu

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 26 KB
    The page where this originally was posted is unavailable, or this particular quote is so I have a piece of artwork for these to share as an attachment. :)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171575122911702&set=o.127510390611984&type=1&theater

    Strengthen your conviction that you are the knowledge that you are, this Beingness, and not the body. - Nisargadatta
    At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. - Lao Tzu