Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Little Red Cap

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      This brings back to remembrance when approaching and standing at the edge of a cliff with a depth and horizon that goes beyond the physical senses. We do come these in our lives and we have a number of choices before us. Do we turn around and walk away? Do we try to looking for a bridge to cross or down? Or do we leap into the cliff? My first cliff going on close to 12 years ago I remember what my choice was and there was no hesitation. I jumped without hesitation and my discovery was that I did not fall. I flew and have not looked back since then. A chance was taken, a deep breathe taken and was that a foolish choice? Some might think so yet for me that was the right choice. That is apart of what this message speaks on. Making the choice that is best for you where you are in this moment. Are you willing to take a chance on life by thinking outside of the box? Are you willing to take that leap into the unknown or stay in what is familiar to you? There is no one right answer and no wrong answers to this. There is you and what speaks from your heart, your soul that will benefit you, inspire you, encourage you and enable you to experience life and love to the fullest. When you take that leap on and for life, for love Know that the life and the love is leaping with you; and they are showing that they are already there inside of you. This is simply but deeply one of the many ways they are revealing themselves more fully to you as you Open to their wonder and follow your inner guidance, trusting your intuition, and embracing life. Not as it is defined by others but by the Divine grace, wisdom and love that is you, from you and always apart of you.

      0 Little Red Cap
      Your card is...

      0 Little Red Cap

      When this card appears in your reading, be ready for adventure. Open to the vast horizon of the unknown and be willing to take risks. Step beyond the limits set by cultural standards. Temporarily you may feel lost, in the dark, as if emptiness has beckoned you into the void. Enter and be reborn. See life more as a game of chance, an opportunity to play. The experience of The Fool often occurs during of great inner change. It is as courageous as it is humbling to wear The Fool's mask and walk the road into the unknown. Eventually, through the process of rebirth, your genius and intuition can emerge. Remember to wear bright clothes. Have fun. Let the magic and joy of laughter fill your days. Feel the wonder of life all around you.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved