Voyage of Discovery

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012

    Source/Post: You Gotta Believe

    Voyage Of Discovery...

    You are the person you have discovered yourself to be. And there is no limit to what you can discover.

    The more you live and experience and accomplish, the more fully you evolve. Every moment is an opportunity to add strength and effectiveness to your life.

    Every experience helps you more clearly see and understand the magnificent, enormous potential of your life. The joys and the sadness, the pleasures and the frustrations all enable valuable discoveries.

    The more fully you understand who you are and what you have, the more effectively you can put it all to use. Take advantage of each opportunity for discovery, in each moment, in each encounter, and in each challenge.

    Every experience is a learning experience. Every day is a voyage of discovery.

    A lifetime of discovery awaits you right now. Climb aboard, eager and enthusiastic for whatever experience awaits, and begin the journey. ~rm~

    Good Morning Believers!! I love this mornings post because I do so BELIEVE that everyday is "a voyage of discover". We just have to be open to all those possibilities that are "out there" waiting for us to discover them!!! I hope today is filled with all kinds of little discoveries! *Peace*Love*Light* ~linda~