Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 12, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 12, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      Are you ready for a spectacular energy week? I hope so because we have one coming this week. On Nov. 13 we have a total solar eclipse, an ongoing Mercury retrograde, Neptune and Chiron go direct and we are starting the countdown to Dec. 21, 2012. It's all moving forward from here, with a rapid expansion and acceleration of energy like we have never seen before.

      Did you have headaches, fatigue or exhaustion, weight gain, cravings for carbs and sugar (and chocolate!), wanting to stay home and be in your own space, and feeling generally unsociable last week? That was the preparation for this week, so be ready for some movement.

      I don't think this week's energy will be as hard as what we have experienced in the past, mainly because we have more experience, are at higher frequencies and are more in synch with this energy now. I believe this week will bring clarity and understanding, as well as joy and a sense of completion.

      Today is also begins the countdown to 12-12-12, our final triple date for this century. We are moving into the most powerful period of our lives, we're ready for it so just be in the flow.

      For some, this can be a bittersweet time as we realize that it is finally time to let go of some things, people, situations, dreams, and expectations whose fulfillment will not happen in the way we had hoped. What else is possible? We can have our cake and eat it too but we need to be open to limitlessness and not limit the energy flow by saying 'give me this but not that', which is the topic of this week's article.

      You can still register for the Re-Purpose your Energy and Ascend your Chakras class. Last week, in class 2 we talked about creativity, sex, love, purpose and how they are all connected to your 2nd energy center. It was quite an awakening for some people to see how they limit their potential and then learned to shift that and embrace it. The next one is Nov. 15 and we'll be talking about power and our 3rd energy center, which is our connection to the world (the earth connection is in our 1st energy center).  It's going to be an exciting class.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 14 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Give me This but not That...
      Detachment is one of our hardest lessons, especially when it involves someone or something we care deeply about. It is easy to detach from things we can easily release, or practice acceptance with someone whose actions do not touch our hearts. In those cases we say 'this and not that', give me the lesson but don't involve this person, open the doors to a new opportunity but don't take me out of my comfort zone, let me separate from this situation but don't let it impact that person. But we have to take a different approach if we are to manifest from a place of wholeness.?
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose Your Energy and Ascend Your Chakras (the body's energy centers) program
      The 7 chakras are the body's energy centers, through which we receive and process energy. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. If we are to transform our life, we need to re-purpose or energy or use it in a different way. And we do that by changing how we process energy through our energy centers by healing the past and setting new intentions for what we want to create now. As we go through ascension we need to also ascend our chakras or we will find it hard to integrate new energetic frequencies.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, November 14, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139