Tues. Nov. 13, 2012, 5:08 pm EST: New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Scorpio!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012

      painting by Claudia
Fernety
      New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Scorpio
      Sun and Moon joined at 21.57 Scorpio
      Tues. Nov. 13, 2012, 5:08 p.m. EST / 2:08 p.m. PST
      To read our New Moon offerings, follow the links below or at http://www.mooncircles.com
      new moon articles
      Scorpio New Moon:
      Time to Push!
      by Simone Butler
      Although the eclipse will only be visible in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, we’re all going to feel its transformative effects. Because the eclipse falls during Mercury retrograde, it gives us a chance to reflect on the past and retrieve what’s most valuable. We may need to experience grief and loss in order to let go of what no longer serves. But Scorpio rules birth as well as death….
      Scorpio New Moon:
      Call and Response
      by Dana Gerhardt
      Scorpio draws us into the mystery of the underworld. The snake goddesses respect Scorpio’s powers of transformation and its gifts of wisdom. They understand that underworld empowerments usually come with a price. Initiates must be willing to enter the unknown no matter how fast their hearts are beating. They must be willing to lose what they thought they couldn’t give up….
      Scorpio New Moon:
      Call of the Dark Goddess
      by Colin Bondi
      The Scorpionic energy of this New Moon further calls us to acknowledge the truths that we have been too afraid, unaware or unwilling to acknowledge so we can bring them to the surface and reintegrate them. In so doing they cease to be obstacles to our forward movement and instead support it.
      Ask the Oracle
      by Julia Bondi
      Q. I am at this point in my life where loneliness has more control over me than I do of it. I have always pretty much been able to flip the coin so to speak and convince myself that I am not lonely….
      Plus:

      Forward a Message to Someone this link