Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising ~ 11:11Gateway

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      11/11 Gateway

      Never before have I been so strongly urged to write Ascension Notes as this one. Tomorrow, November 11, is the most powerful Gateway of all. It is why I’ve been suggesting to do a final cleanup of old patterns and beliefs and to use the sacred power of Forgiveness to release ourselves from the attachment to duality. Many of us have had dreams of people in our past (especially), as well as have had people resurface in our lives both physically and symbolically so that we can forgive them and ourselves to free us in order to step into our multidimensionality ascended selves. At the same time many have also experienced a heightened expansion of who they truly are and have felt the energy of their Souls so profoundly. I have suggested that this time leading up to the 11/11 Gateway has been a time of preparation. We can see this entire year has been about release and now we can see that we are about to step onto the threshold of a New World, created by us. This 11/11 is the final download of this year.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!