MirabaiDevi.org: Worldwide Meditation - Prayers for The East Coast

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012

      Dear Friends,

       Global Healing Meditation:
      Prayers for The East Coast

      Worldwide Prayer Teleconference
      Date: Thursday, November 15th
      Time: 9:00-10:30pm Eastern Time

      Teleconference Phone Number:
      (712)432-0900
      Access #:624893

       Earth Heart

         A Call for Global Prayer and Meditation
      to Help the Victims of Hurricane Sandy

      The Mirabai Devi Foundation offers its
      deepest sympathy to our friends, family
      and all others around the world affected
      by the recent storms on the East Coast.

      Our deepest heartfelt prayers go out for the
      victims of this recent devastation. May the souls who perished transition in love, and the injured and others who survived feel God's Grace and healing Light to surround and protect them.

      Mirabai is offering a FREE TELECONFERENCE
      for you and all of your loved ones to unite as a
      global community and pray together for our
      friends, family, and loved ones on the East Coast and, as well as for global safety, protection, peace during this time of great turbulence. We invite you to participate in this healing as we send Love and Light to the planet   and all of its inhabitants.

      The time has arrived for all of us to move beyond
      the consciousness of separation and duality.
      It is time for us to join together as one breath,
      one heartbeat, one voice, and one consciousness
      of pure Divine Love. Let's acknowledge the
      Divinity within every heart and celebrate our diversities, moving past the illusion of things
      that separate us.

      Mirabai is making an urgent plea for all of us to gather together in prayer, in community, to pull ourselves into Unity Consciousness, raise our vibration into Divine Love, to elevate out of fear
      and negative reaction during this deeply
      chaotic time!

      Please join us on Thursday, November 15th from 9:00-10:30pm Eastern Time
      (6:00-7:30pm Pacific Time) for this free teleconference.

      Mirabai Hair fixed

      Mirabai's call will include the following:

      ·       Guided Meditation
      ·       Forgiveness Prayer Session
      ·       Prayer Session for The East Coast
              and Mother Earth
      ·       Open the call to everyone's prayers

      Teleconference Phone Number:
      (712)432-0900
      Access #:624893

      Please share this information with your loved ones as we gather together in prayer and in community. We invite each person to invite 10 people to join our call to help raise the collective consciousness into Unity and Love.

       If calling from outside the US or Canada, please call:
      001 712 432 0900
      Access #:624893

      With Love and Blessings,
      Mirabai and The Mirabai Devi Foundation Team
      760-216-1029

      Follow-up Links

      Donations
      The Mirabai Devi Foundation is a 501(c) non-profit organization.  If you would like to support Mirabai's mission please click above to be linked to our donations page.  Your support is gratefully appreciated.

      Mirabai Devi Foundation | Mirabai Devi Foundation | Los Angeles/ San Diego | CA | 90034