Healing Request Update On Malcolm and Tori

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      I just heard from Stacie and she has talked to the vet on the results from Malcolm's test results. It is squamous cell carcinoma. The vet said there is not much that can be done for him at this point and to simply make him as comfortable as possible. There is a surgery but that estimate is at $2000 to $3000 if not more and Stacie does not have it or she would have that done to do what could be done even if it came back again. So let us keep loving, comforting and healing energies there for Malcolm and for Stacie. With Tori she is, step by step, starting to do better. Sleeping and breathing more regularly and peacefully. I wanted to get this out to everyone right away and thank each of you for doing all that you are. Love, Shay