The Quantum Awakening Newsletter November 2012 Issue 165

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012

      NOVEMBER 2012
      ISSUE 165
      Over 20 years online publication and distribution
      This newsletter is Electronically sent out  'FREE' but you must Subscribe to receive it.
      To be ADDED  to THE QUANTUM AWAKENING Monthly Electronic Newsletter
      Please fill out info below you will receive an automated
      confirmation email from 'GET RESPONSE'
      Thanks so much for subscribing

      Created, Channeled, Written, Published and Copyrighted
      since 1986 with Love by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      This newsletter is Spirit Driven and  has been in circulation since 1986.
      It reaches a core group of millions of dedicated Planetary LightWorkers.
      One to one, light to Light, it births itself into completion from that point forward
      This newsletter is lovingly crafted by Spirit
      any imperfections in spelling and grammar only enhance its beauty and uniqueness.
      *** 11:11 that special time of year
      *** 2012 mercury retro
      *** 2012 solar & lunar eclipse
      *** The Outcome of All Action Is Immeasurable and Cannot Be Counted Upon
      *** You are the Captain of Your Fate
      *** Lemurian Pink Ray Crystals
      *** Cosmic classified
      That Special time of Year
      I have been working with the 11:11 energies since 1992. Some say it is repetitive  and unnecessary But I Know Otherwise.  The 11:11 vibration of Light is one of the most important yearly events we are gifted. 11:11 is an energy that is anchored fully in my heart forever. It is part of my personal encoding and aligned with all of those that carry the Christ-Light, whether in DNA or just intention.
      Last year I received several dark emails that accused me of being a spiritual fraud because I continually wrote about and aligned with the 11:11 energies and the ‘888’ energies every year. Yes, the information can be repetitive for some all knowing souls, but like a child often things need repeated in order to receive the full benefit of the gifts that are bestowed. This 11:11 energy is as the ‘bride to be’s’ father, that gives the bride away. The bride being the year 2012 and all that entails. This 11:11 energy walks Time as we know it down the isle of creation.
      12-21-2012 is a Portal of Eleven. When the forces of Eleven become fully activated they have the power to change history. Within the number and sequences of Eleven lives all answers and questions. Eleven teaches us every problem comes as a divine opportunity to discover. It shows us how to see beyond what is everyday and tedious. It ‘trys and tests’ our faith and our belief system. It forces us to listen to that small still quiet voice within the silent witness. It reminds us we are all vast beings who have come to earth to help with the healing and awakening process starting with ourselves. It asks you to locate the light within and share it with all. Eleven is our Best Friend and Teacher.
      As the 11:11 energies enter every cell of your being let them purge you of what has been solidified and blocked. All of heaven known and unknown enters through this 11:11 Gateway. Align with all you know to be love. A flooding of the heart allows you to rise above previous emotional tide lines and the barnacles of the past. Set sail into a heart that is free of debris, free of the definitions of the past.
      What is good within you has survived the storms and floods. What was darkened has been cleared and polished into a bright light. You are being reformatted in thought and deed into a place where you can consciously conceive a world that is better what you prayed for. Anoint with this knowledge for a new level of life that has been sequestered bursts forth from your atoms. You are surging with galactic memories and truths that have laid dormant deep within your DNA, waiting for the exact energetic signature to awaken them.
      Burst free from the previous shackles of limitation and fly high on the spiraling winds of truth beyond thinking and time contained. Your eternal heart will lead you in the direction of perfect flow.  Yes you are coming undone, yes you are releasing, and yes you will lose focus of what you thought was truth. Jump from this bridge of limitation and learn to fly by trust and trust alone. There is no one to stop you, but you. Your life is your own creation, choose either to be a victim or a victor.  Ask that all has been done against you now blesses you in the fullness of time. Move toward a longitude of light that awaits your presence. Light has a need to serve to embrace to become one with. Without you the light sits alone in waiting.
      11:11 is a number activation sequence. Each time that you see that sequence on a clock it means that you are being given an opportunity to walk into a entrance of creation. The universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts, which are now manifesting at record speed. All in All it is a divine declaration issued to all of earth. Wake-up, and become your true light.
      Eleven is also the number of masters. It is an encoded molecular structure of remembrance. This is the Biological Ascension, and 11:11 is the Ascension Doorway. The Light of Ascension comes in many forms and on many levels. It comes not always in one day, or one moment.  For we Ascend and descend continually word by word, thought by thought. Ascension is birthed from every breath, every thought, every word.
      The 11:11 is a gateway into your highest potential as a human seeking divine memory. One is a singularity within 'all that is'. The 'one' seeks itself through mirror like reflection of the world around it. This doorway offers an opportunity to surpass any limitations you have unknowingly set for yourself. One to one to one enter the oneness hidden deep within your being at the center point of your soul.
      We have all waited a long time for these 2012 energies to complete themselves. We have each held the light with conviction, open arms and a clear heart . We all have cleansed upgraded and cleared away as much debris as we can from our watercourse of life and now we sit at a turning point. I have no expectations of 2012 only a higher hope that Light will prevail thru all the changes.
      The number 20 is about having active knowledge of both good and evil and consciously choosing good. It is service to others, spiritual upliftment guidance, ‘unveiled service’ a call to light duty. Soul selves’ become activated, being truly aware of ones inner light, a call to action. The Zero means to blend with God’s presence, open new doorways, and new opportunities. Bear the cross in order to see the crown
      The number 12 means a complete cycle of experience. There were 12 precious stones in the oracle breastplate of the high priest, set in gold with God’s unidentified names. The soul attracts that which it needs to learn. Reversal of negativity.
      2012 Mercury Retrograde Dates
      Retro Nov 6  2012
      direct  Nov 26 2012
      When mercury retro falls between two eclipses, it asks you to address everything that you are afraid of remembering, of becoming, of doing. Call those that you haven’t talked to in months or years or decades. Look backwards in time but don’t lick your wounds. Get ready to plant new seeds in your soul.  Time beckons you to walk through the past, picture by picture, memory by memory. Having No regrets about who you were or what you did. Allow this mercury retrograde to youth you, to take you back to when you were a child of wonder. Recapture your youth through your memories and then shift those memories into fairy dust and sprinkle it on your life. See the kid in everyone around you and play like your life depends upon it.
      Mercury retrograde is inevitable regardless of our best-laid plans; we might just get a taste of unexpected luck in a serendipitous coyote medicine type of way. Mercury makes us go to the picnic in the pouring rain and have a great time. It asks us to be fluid in our day and remain flexible, having as many backup plans as it takes. Whenever things seem 'stuck,' Mercury/Hermes introduces fluid movement laced with little chunks of surprise. Mercury retro is all about getting unstuck in thought deed and dreams forgotten.
      Mercury in retrograde can be a deep healer of the soul.  It asks you to look at what you do not want to address, what you do not want to clear up, what you do not want to heal. The winged messenger sits pondering what he should be doing, what he could be doing, what he was supposed to do. Mercury retrograde is a magical time of slowing down, being made to stop and smell the flowers. It asks you to pay special attention to detail to pay special attention to what is small and minute.
      Solar Eclipse:
      Lunar Eclipse:
      Eclipses mean changes, good and bad up and down and everything in-between. Eclipses always escort in significant events-- marriage, divorce, death, birth, career change, etc. They intensely magnify and are living parenthesis forcing us to look at what we have turned our pretty heads away from.  The old restraints in words and thoughts fall away like rusty shackles exposing new and tender skin. Within each word are hidden texts, challenging your mind to open to the vastness of what lies within them. These 2 eclipses are all about family and what one has to be thankful for. life is changing so quickly we cannot take anything or anyone for granted.
      As we get closer to the dawn of our new life, that which has been dormant now comes alive.  All that we have in hopes and dreams that have been drained and tainted by life’s demands slowly surface within the waters of our world.  Healing occurs at a high level of joy as one begins the process of remembering unfounded dreams.  What has festered as unrequited joy now shows up in your yard demanding your emotional attention.  Looking back at your past gives to you the fuel to burn the fires from your life.  What still sits in your heart as a ghostly memory now haunts your place of peace.
      As these unrequited memories surface, they demand all of your time and attention. Do you receive them or let them pass you by again?  Within that choice is a great vortex of power.  Preparing for past dreams to come true takes courage and conviction. As the unrequited dreams smile at you from the sidelines of your life wave your acknowledgement and jump for joy with acceptance.  Do what your heart needs to do in order to feel good again.
      God's entire world is a holy place, from the dumps to the mountaintops. The light needs you to speak it into existence. Without your participation it just lays dormant and silent. The substations of light that awaken as the 11:11 doorway is activated hold a strong potential for giving to those still in doubt a little infusion of light and hope and a glimpse of how dreams were born to come true.  Peoples of all creeds and colors and dominions will enter theses substations (in the form of stores, insurance companies, coffee shops, restaurants etc) and they will feel the love the hope the smile of another in acknowledging their soul value.
      What lives deep within the people of earth has more value than all the gold and diamonds on earth. One soul who finally sees them selves as a holy vessel is priceless. One soul who remembers their divine identity is worth risking everything for.  People have felt so beat down and beat up. They have felt cheated and taken advantage of when they are good hearted giving people.
      Life has more than enough to give. She wants to share and comfort you in your times of need. This grand happening this gift from life may not be in the format that you have requested.  You may be asked to move away from your home, town or city to relocate and start anew. Even though this seems as a burden it is a great gift. You have outgrown the energy of the past place /job/situation and now you are being planted in a fertile place by the universe whom knows your potential to bloom.
      The Outcome of All Action Is Immeasurable
      And Cannot Be Counted Upon
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      So many are still hanging on for dear life to what was and what should have been what could have been. Lets face it dear ones the tide lines have shifted and you can no longer sunbath upon the shores of what was. Life as we know it has changed forever. You are the wizards and hand-maidens of the light.  You hold the magic of the future and its ever changing possibility. The outcome of all action is immeasurable and cannot be counted upon.  In these times of change many have lost sight of the shore and thrash about drowning in a cesspoolof another’s creation.
      When the winds of change blow, you can ride them soaring to new heights or grow tired and exhausted from fighting the force. Earth now comes to a place of struggle or release. The struggle tightens the grip, the release relaxes what binds. We have been flying against strong winds for far to long we have forgotten that we can change direction in flight, and let the aft winds support us. That which has been against us now supports us.
      Don’t subscribe to that which does not know itself. Subscribe to that which houses all knowledge without the limits of time.  The presence of magic is alive and lives in the light. It is seeing God with a child like wonder in all things and all outcomes. It is believing in that which is not seen but can be felt in the heart. Recapture what was once a given.  The universe leaves secret instructs at every turn of your day. Become investigative in nature; seek to see what lies in plain sight. Communicate with a deeper face of nature. She calls to you blindly to share her experience, as she changes costumes and acts.
      A natural rhythm needs to be established as you walk the sacred path of life not as a stranger but a partner. See the magical qualities of life and step back from that which overwhelms you. Nature is a great healer, look at life from a different angle, and make your choices accordingly. When you see beneath the surface you see with the eyes of God. See with a great hope and a deep knowing. Become a seer of what is invisible to the human eye but not the human heart.
      You are the Captain of Your Fate
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      You and only you can make the shift. Humanity is but a band-aid held in place by its own belief system. You cannot fool the quantum or yourself. Be honest and know where you want yourself to go. As long as you hold onto struggle like life raft it will only take you into the seas of despair. You are the captain of your fate master of your soul, as long as you think everything is affecting/effecting you it will be. Change your thinking change your life.
      Ye are God when thou are poor of spirit and substance, ye are God when filled with the riches of the day, ye are God when left alone to sleep in the night and awaken in the morn. Your faith must be sealed and solid as a rock. As relentlessness as the seas, shifting. Unfold your humanness and rest on the wings of certainty for you cannot be any thing else but who and what you are. Falter not in the heat of the situation but commence on the journey walking along the cliff of the future without seeing but with the lens of the heart.
      You sway with every little ripple of personality, spending so much time fighting the dragons, that you are exhausted. For you fight within your own homestead battling the shadows that are created by your own light. Strip away what frightens you look deep within the gap of your soul to see why this tune of fear plays so loudly. You look for a rescuer one who will ride in upon his mount, his steed of steadfastness and swoop you up from the very life that you have created. Even in this fantasy there is a fear of being dropped, let go or abandoned. Know dear child I am you as you are me and we cannot ever be abandoned for we are one at the heart and the hip, in whatever form we take.
      What you seek is not monetary security nor love nor wisdom but it is the knowing that the light is unbending unfettering.  Look For My Reflection in the fullness of your tears. In this experience of life you have chosen to learn from the very earth you walk upon. You think that something is missing broken lost within you. The keys to the kingdom of heaven lie within, seek your own council and what you look for will be revealed. The heavens smile upon you with much heaviness in their hearts. Do not seek to be loved seek to be love! Your teacher and brother, Sananda
       As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      We are one with all that has ever been created.  We are one with all that has ever been made manifest.  We are inherent within all bands of the earth, of the sky, of the water, of the stars and beyond.  We are inherent within aspects of yourself.  We are inherent in future selves and probabilities that have not yet been birthed or sensed. We exist existentially throughout time and space, light and thought, body and mind.  We are the molecules that were birthed in the beginning as the Light took form.  We live within the dimensional portals that you seek, that you were birthed from.  We are the light beyond the light.  We are that which instructs what is yet to be seen and felt. We are unknown until we are felt.  We are unseen until we are heard.
      You are producers of this event called Earth.  You instruct the event to retake and remake itself.  We assist you in rewriting your life to create a performance of academy acceptance.  We are the inklings in-between each thought.  We are the signs that your eyes perceive. We are intrinsically alive within every paper clip that you have found when you needed one, a rubber band that manifested when there was none.  We dwell within each level of your thoughts and being. We live within the nucleus of the cellular content of your thoughts, of your body, and of your light vibration.  We are divine instructions.  You ask for divine intervention, but you realize not that you are the divine intervention that you seek. By your thoughts of healing, of love, we are awakened to complete for you.  We are not a star being, nor a light master.  We cannot be described by words and language.
      When we looked at you in the beginning when you were first birthed onto form, we described you in all of your perfection.  We described you in your longings to become more.  We hinted to your parents that you were wet, you were dry, you were hungry, you could not hear, your tummy hurt.  We worked for you day and night as you moved into the fullness of your being instructing those around how to care for you, how to love you, how to touch you, because you were a God in swaddling clothes. We listen to your declarations your decrees and your instructions.  As you unfold from the tightness of your manifestation and creation ability and allow yourself to be stretched out as a roll of beautiful silk.  As that beautiful silk that you can move with waves of time, with waves of thought, with waves of light, and with waves of creation.  You are a natural commodity that the universe has invested in.
      We follow you assisting you to re-do, un-do, pre-do, and release what serves you or what no longer serves you.  We are a short thought with no form.  We have no direction except to assist you.  We assisted original creation when you were birthed. Source was so worried about these beautiful creations that he so loved, that he created us.  Some see us as angels others as a ray of light. We have followed each creation throughout time unquestioningly as we were birthed to do.   Not to intervene, nor interfere, but to whisper nuances of creative suggestions into the hearts of mankind. Showing you probable outcomes of your creations before they were finished.
      You draw to you activation’s of your internal creations before they are ever birthed.  Your world is always acting, re-acting, and inter-acting to show you how your thoughts will play out if continued down the same  byway of creation.  We are the instructs within that linkage of manifestation. We come to assist you in a fullness of understanding.  Your everyday world plays out the same type of events in a personal universe.  These personal universe previews are here to help you decide whether you want to fully invest in that outcome or create another. You have learned about creation, conversion and pulling sequence of events out of one format and placing them into another dimension  of light.  All things, are at your beck and call.  The buck stops with you.  The future begins with you.  Whatever you create in this place, in this time, is sculpting the next probable universe.
      You are in charge of birthing through your beliefs, through your engagements of energy action and thought and through your heart. every single person that is on the earth is a Master of Light, of Time, of Space and of the Stars.  There is deliberate placement of who is here in the flesh – it is not haphazard.  The good guys and the bad guys and the guys that do not give a hoot are all here with you.  They will try and trip you.  They will try and trick you for all is fair in this holographic game.  The seed that will birth the new universe is inherent within you.  You hold it.  We look for the sequential events that unfold.  They are dogged-eared pages that you are to look at
      When the lemurian seeds were first found they were in a cave with very soft clay/sand. Many of them were hanging from the ceiling. When they fell, the crystalline tips broke off and that is what the Brazilians polished. These beauties are from that particular group from any years ago.
      As we organize our crystal filled basement as we get ready to go to Tucson Gem and Mineral show 2013 we are finding stones that have either just manifested or have been hiding for a good while. Not sure which?
      These beauties are lemurian seed crystalline portals aligned with the Pink Ray.  These crystals are powerful, pristine, and filled with a great love. They come to assist us in giving birth to that which is still dormant within our hearts. The pink ray is the most powerful of heart healing lights. Our very DNA begins to re-turn to its ancient sequencing as we ready for the fullness of the 2012 shift.  The original seed of life is held within these pink hued beauties.  A  seed that submits itself to the spirit of the universe, allowing all that is divine to birth that which has been seeded in secret and still lives in the outer passages of time.
      These crystals hold seeds of the pink heart light, Use them as you would an embryo that is filled with love, wisdom and truth all held within the protection of a future time. Hold them and let their pure reflective beauty mirror your own. Let them fill you up with that which is holy. Fill them knowingly with your hopes and dreams and know that these beautiful crystals seed a brighter future with their pink hued light.
      Lemurian seed crystals are used to open and cleanse all chakras and meridians. They open and expand the Heart chakra. These Crystals are a blend of mystical realms of the past, other possible presents, and futures. The energy in Lemurian seed crystals contain & transmit messages of unconditional love from ancient advanced civilizations. Lemurian Crystals are pre-programmed and come to us for the purpose of being “activated”.
      These crystals are thought to have been programmed long ago by powerful Lemurian elders a race of advanced spiritual interplanetary beings took part in this storage of information. The first Lemurian Crystals were discovered at a mine in the state of Minas Gerais in Brazil.  They were found in unique conditions.  The crystals were mined individually from sand that had hardened over the millennia.  Some beds of crystals were point down and spaced from each other.  It was as if they had been pushed into the sand from above in a deliberate action.
      Lemurian Seed Crystals are believed to be a gift to the earth from the far off reaches of the Universe brought to earth during the time of ancient Lemurian. The Hall Of Records of Lemuria are held within the multiple striations and cloudy formations of these crystals.  Instead of being shiny, they are frosted and matte like.  The consciousness of Lemuria has never left, and has been kept alive within the crystalline seeded records. Lemurian crystals create an interstellar connection between earth and the center of the galaxy. They contain & transmit messages of equality and radiant love from ancient to advanced civilizations
      These beauties are sure of themselves and have no forethought of being misused by anything or anyone. As soon as one sees them they begin their work in an effortless fashion that calms and lifts the spirit. They ask you to go to the place of creating and see your life, as you so desire it deep in your heart. let that heart dream be set free by the soft pristine beauty of these Lemurian Seed Crystals.
      To be added to the Quantum Awakening Crystal List or Quantum Enewsletter
      Ad's are inexpensive ($35 PER MONTH) for newsletter and web page a great way to reach 10,000's of Real Light*Workers and support the Quantum Awakening website.
      The Myth of the Moon Goddess
      by April Rane
      Myth of the Moon Goddess follows three earthly lives of Aradia, an immortal priestess and daughter of the Goddess of the Moon, who has just been asked to give up her immortality and journey into the human body. With a heavy heart, Aradia leaves all she loves behind to teach women on earth herbs, spells and magic, as the patriarchal movement sweeps harshly over the land in an effort to erase the name of the Goddess. Aradia’s journey begins… Aradia’s first life on earth is blessed by a loving family and a feisty grandmother who teaches her witchcraft. As a young girl encountering great loss and brutality, she is challenged to find passion and a desire to live. Aradia is spirited and
      hard headed; when she initiates a curse in anger… dire consequences follow!
      The Aradia Chronicles is dedicated to women who wish to know more about themselves, and are willing to know and embrace all of their aspects. Maiden, mother, courtesan, and yes even the part of them that could be called the Amazon Woman
      To purchase Myth of the Moon Goddess go to www.Amazon.com
      Contact April Rane   gypsyrose33@...
      Unique Divine Shine
      Handmade Crystal Keeper Necklaces
      Unique Divine Shine is all about following your bliss, moving inspiration to action, reaching more people and giving back. We love working with the beautiful energies of crystals to make your day.
      Crystal Keeper Netted Necklaces are inspired by natural elements, a blending of creativity and natural beauty. They allow you to benefit from close contact with the high vibration of crystals and you can change the crystals within. Each Crystal Keeper is handmade by a small group of Cambodian artisans so your purchase goes to help support Cambodian families.
      Namaste, Heidi  www.uniquedivineshine.com.au
      The Transformation Journey - from the old to the new
      December 20th, 2012 - January 1, 2012
      Sia will be conducting a 13 Day Intensive designed to ease the transition from old into the new by closing the old year with peace and embracing the new with grace. Through the group dynamic the individual participants will be accelerated along their own personal paths. It will begin a few days prior to the end of the Mayan Calendar and conclude on the first day of the New Year.
      The sessions are done remotely connecting to your energy - so it doesn't matter where you are - what country you are in - or what you are doing. Participants can go through their normal routine - sleep, work, play, etc and fully receive the benefits.
      "Who Am I? Why Am I Here?"
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      Image 1
       The Divine Intent of this book is not only to share priceless information with you, but also to teach you how to go within to the Divinity of your own Heart Flame where you will directly access this Sacred Knowledge for yourself. Contained within these sacred Truths are the viable solutions to all of the maladies existing in our individual and our collective lives.

      At long last, the answers to the questions people have been asking for lifetimes can be revealed. These profound Truths have been carefully hidden in sacred mystery schools, awaiting the time when the masses of Humanity would be awake enough to comprehend them. That time is NOW!! This amazing new book answers the questions: Patricia says ‘she has
      been waiting to write this book for 35 years’.
      Thank you Patricia for gifting me this treasure.
      Young and Hungry; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray
      Jarad Barr (Author)
      Although YOUNG AND HUNGRY; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray is primarily intended for Generation Y, I hope this gives others a better understanding of what we are about. We all know we are Young and Hungry, we just prefer to take our time looking at the menu for exactly what we want.
      At a time when the leaders of tomorrow are looking to begin their careers, Young and Hungry provides a detailed look at the life of a recent college graduate. Jarad Barr lets you inside his daily hustle to ensure he fulfills his dream rather than becoming another employee with a name badge. Throughout life students are encouraged to pursue their dreams at any cost. Following college graduation, students are expected to wake up from those dreams and simply contribute to society. This has become the social norm. Barr challenges these norms by arguing the characteristics and desires of his peers along with the rest of Generation Y. Accepting a 9 to 5 should not be the only option. Generation Y is young and hungry, as they are ready to make their imprint on the world. A college degree is simply the cooking spray for that hunger: it is not necessary to create a successful meal. Hard work and the motivation to pursue your dreams are.
      Within these pages are the tools, techniques, and information for self exploration, expanding consciousness, facilitating healing, and reaching your inner guidance as you journey into Oneness. You'll find beautiful, spontaneously created, guided meditation downloads; channeled information; master teachings; and much LOVE here:-) Enjoy!
        Email: jackie@...
      Exquisite, evolutional, time defying, guided meditation downloads. All include Divinely inspired words by Jackie Haverty and spontaneously composed celestial music by Paul Armitage. The vibrational patterns resulting from this combination of words and music create the most profound space for connection and integration with your Higher Self and Source energy. There are amazing potentials for healing, releasing and re-alizing (making real) your greatest desires. As well, each download has a sample available for listening. Enjoy the journey!! It has begun!
      Love Eternal, Jackie Haverty
      Need guidance? Spirit is waiting to speak to you

      Barbara Dutcher is a teacher, author and certified spiritual counselor. Her private counseling sessions of channeled messages from Spirit are life-changing. You can read more about them here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/spiritual-counseling.html

      Barbara’s new book When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions contains messages she received in response to her own and her clients’ concerns.  Answers to questions about employment, relationships, grief, confusion and doubt are all here. Read excerpts and order here: http://www.theguidewithin.org/when-i-listened-book.html

      Join the upcoming live 6-week tele-class and learn how to receive your own personal spiritual guidance.

      Tools for energy (vibrational) healing, meditation,
       transformation, self-realization and higher consciousness
      (Ascended Masters, Archangels, Elohims, Sprays, Blends, Gemstones, etc.)
      EMF /CELL PHONE PROTECTION  (Stickers, Necklaces and Spheres)
      We create our tools through being in direct contact with the Host of the Ascended Masters including higher non-physical beings (angels, etc.) and the Ashram of the Gemstone Guardians.
      Therapeutic Gemstone Necklaces
      Divine Healing Liquids- Essences
      EMF / Cell Phone Protection Tools
      Healing Sessions / Intensives