We Have Learned

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012

    Source: Wings of Encouragement

    We have learned the importance of replacing the negative thoughts with the positive ones;
    We have learned how to remove ourselves from unhealthy situations;
    We have learned to find our center and go there often through out our day;
    We have learned to love ourselves a little more;
    But on those days when we can't seem to find the positive;
    When we say things we wish we hadn't;
    When we make those mistakes and we often will;
    Don't beat yourself up:
    Love yourself anyway, for that's when you need it the most;
    Remember it's not about getting it perfect;
    It's about being willing to do the best that you can and loving yourself all the same!

    Sweet Dreams My Friends
    (((Hugs & love))))
    Wendy