Aluna Joy: Merging With The Great Mother

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .

      The Last Avalon Message in 2012!
      .
      MERGING WITH THE GREAT MOTHER
      Aluna Joy, The Presence of the Great Mother
      and The Star Elders,
      with Mediation with Marcus Mason
      Duloe Crystal Stone Circle, Cornwall, England
      .
      .
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE 2013
      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within
      with Aluna Joy and Marcus Mason
      England/Scotland ~ July 2013
      Now open for Registeration!
      .
      .
      Exploring the Sacred Sites of ... Glastonbury Tor, Chalice Well, Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St. John's Church, Wearyall Hill, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Cadbury Castle, Crop Circles, Travel the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, Chapel of Brentor, Tintagel, St. Nectan's Glen, The famed Rosslyn Chapel, Loch Leven Castle, and more ... plus surprises and magic.
      .
      This will be our first pilgrimage in post 2012 energies, and we can only guess what we will feel and experience. Even though most clairvoyants cannot see past 2012, we do feel a growing peaceful presence in the days following 2012. 2013 is the beginning of a new sacred cycle / a clean slate, and what we anchor in this new born cycle will be the foundation stones for the entire new age. This pilgrimage will be infused with potent energy while we are pilgrimaging on sacred grid/acupuncture points of the Michael-Mary Lines. We will be honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness, and the Vision of Paradise for a new world. We honor the ancient Goddesses, the original Maidens, and the Graceful Guardians of the Grid. We also equally honor all the Kings, Knights, Guardians of Chivalry, and protectors of the Holy Grail within us all.
      .
      Now open for Registeration!
      http://www.alunajoy.com/avalontour.html
      .
      ..
      .

      "The Astrology of 2012 and How It Affects You"
      by Marcus Mason
      DECEMBER 21ST 2012 marks the end of a 25,626 year Time Cycle, caused by the Earth's gradually changing orientation in Space. As we near the completion of one cycle, and the beginning of the next, it is clear that many old paradigms, structures and belief systems are no longer sustainable.

      'The Astrology of 2012' explores the sequence of astrological changes as they unfold, and shows how every person on the planet is being offered the opportunity to * Create a New Vision for our future. * Understand how to balance the masculine and feminine within to create Right Relationship with all beings. * Remember how to truly Honour our Mother Earth. * Change our perceptions, by uniting the intelligence of the mind with the heart. * Realise that we have it within our power to create a new reality for ourselves and others.
      Was $20. Now ON SALE for $13.
      .
      .
      The Angels are Back!
      Tzutujil ANGEL KEY CHAINS
      These cute beaded Angel Key Chains are made and sold by the Tzutujil (zoo-two-heal) Mayans of Santigo, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
      Just in time for Christmas!
      The Tzutujil Mayans in Guatemala speak of simultaneous Twin Realities: the dream world and the awake world. These worlds are likened to the opposing wings of a Butterfly, Angel, or Bird. The dream world is one wing, and the awake world is the other. The past world is one wing, while the new world is the other. Between worlds is where we are at this time. They believe the wings must connect at the Heart Center for us to bridge these realites.
      .
      .
      SOME TIPS FOR LISTENING SPIRITUALLY *
      by Jim Young

      1.            Be still. Silence is the language Wisdom speaks. Beliefs and opinions are nothing but erroneous mistranslations of Truth. Spiritually speaking, our only mandate is to listen while Truth (Wisdom, God, Life, Love) awaits our awareness. Set aside all opinions and beliefs. An attitude of “I wonder what meaning this has for me?” sets our receptors free to hear. Make every effort to provide a peaceful, interruption-free environment, one akin to that provided for meditation.

      2.   Have no investments. If we think we already have an idea about the answer we seek, such an investment limits the real response from being discerned. Listening and awareness are hampered by our desire for what we think the viable options are, and by any expectations we may have. If we think an answer must conform to some predetermined form, we severely limit the options for intuition or Wisdom’s deliverance. Quite simply, we do not really know what is best for us, for our view of the world is “contaminated” by what we have learned from the outer world. To know and order our lives spiritually, we need only to accept and demonstrate what we discern from inner Source.

      3.    “Listen” with assurance. Intuition (inspiration, insight, enlightenment) is always with us. It’s the exercise of “letting go” of outer influence when wanting to be aware that sets the still, small voice free. This infinite, eternal Source is always available—it is the Kingdom referred to in Scripture. Asking with the assurance that we already have all we need to discern Truth, and then getting out of our own way, sets the awareness of Truth free.

      4.     Truth abounds. Because we are One, Wholeness, the essence of Life (Truth, Wisdom) is found everywhere. What we discern as Wisdom can come through someone else, both friends and enemies, from nature, books, music, even from what we think of as the mundane. Thus, being open to all sources without prejudgment is the key. The awareness of what rings true to us comes about by showing up and listening in a disciplined way, or it can come from simply developing our innate ability to discern such Wisdom from the inside out. By carefully paying attention to what Life brings us, we can quickly learn to hear our inner resonance with Truth “heard” from any source. Inner resonance is the affirming and validating vibration that informs.

      5.   Accept the answer. The answer we receive through spiritual discernment may not be the one we thought we wanted, but it will be the right answer for us. The answers we need come to us only as we need them, and not all at once. Circumstances change, and thus answers also change to accommodate the new need to know. All we need is one bit of awareness at a time, just like our steps toward demonstrating the Truth we hear are taken one by one. We show that we accept the answer by acting on it. The answer called intuition, Wisdom, insight or inspiration is always a means of shifting from preconceived possibilities (perspective) to inner Truth (perception).

      6.   Only one Voice. The Source is but a whisper away from those who commit fully to discerning their innate Wisdom. When we truly give ourselves to the inward Voice, instead of all those voices that barrage us throughout the day, including our own collection of beliefs and opinions, we come to understand that there is only one true Voice, not many. And thus choice falls to the empowerment initiated by Wisdom discerned.

      7.    If in doubt, keep listening. Fear, which shows it face in the likes of doubt, confusion and angst, are of our own making and merely need to be let go.   We always know the Truth when we hear it, so when we continue to listen faithfully, Truth will show up precisely when and as we need it, fear notwithstanding. Whenever we feel doubt or confusion, it’s a sure sign that our idea of the situation needs correction. As we listen inward for the Truth of the matter, the elements of fear disappear in a sense of inner peace, and the Truth is met with the assurance of, “Of course!” And we are instantly inspired and empowered to move forward.

      8.   Proceed if at peace. Intuition informs us in all kinds of ways, large and small. And its Wisdom brings us to peace. The more we practice listening for this inward Voice, the more frequently we are at peace and is Wisdom discerned. When at peace, surrender and demonstrate into your life what Wisdom has commanded of you. Feelings of fear can knock us off our spiritual center momentarily, but if we let go of the fear, the peace felt in Wisdom heard moves us forward with dispatch, giving spiritual order to Life.

      9.  Stay open to new potentialities. When desiring an answer to a particular problem or circumstance, particularly in the early stages of developing our “discerning ear,” we often stop prematurely at something that sounds familiar to what we may have answered ourselves. Bowing to such an answer severely limits the potentialities Wisdom has in store from being discerned and acted upon. However, once spiritual discernment is more fully established—when inner resonance with Truth is clear—the first response heard inwardly is the one to abide faithfully. Otherwise, it’s all too easy to become confused by the ego’s infusion of disbelief or doubt, belief or opinion. Of course, those feelings are a sure clue that this is ego consciousness at play, and should be ignored.

      10.   Persist in daily devotion. Inner resonance is strengthened though regular practice. Much like devotion in any part of our lives, that faculty also grows as a result of devoted attention. An inner sense of wanting to shift from how we now see the world to another way—one that brings peace rather than chaos into our daily experience—should be honored. Honoring such a spiritual “bump” or nudge is one way of accepting responsibility for our Life’s calling. Setting aside some quiet time each day to connect with our inner Source pays handsome benefits. And even if we don’t seem to get answers each time we do, just showing up is the discipline developed. Once we have a firm sense of spiritual flow, the calling or devotion to just show up broadens from sitting a few minutes a day with Source to the assurance that we are with Spirit, Truth, at all times and thus can hear Wisdom spoken throughout each day.  Such devotion becomes our stable staple of Wisdom discerned through unceasing prayer—listening without reserve—and then demonstrating it into being.

      * Inspired and partially adapted from, Listening, by Lee Coit.
      .
      Book Review: 2013! The Beginning
is Here - O Books (http://www.o-books.net)
      .
      You can also read ...  book "2012 THE BEGINNING IS HERE"
      with Jim Young, Aluna Joy and many other visionaries here...  http://www.alunajoy.com/books.html
      .
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you