[ANGEL] 18 Scorpio, The Angels of Love

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012

      18 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Love

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Tagora’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the heavenly host of sacred erotic love as well as love within the family. ‘

        ‘We are responsible for the raising of sympathetic feelings between man and woman and maintaining them.’

      ‘We inspire you when you desire to make yourself loved, and we guide you and show you how to evoke a person’s sympathy.’

      ‘We also inspire you when you wish to achieve peace in the family.’

      Within the hearts of couples and children everywhere, prayers come to us for sacred emotions, love and peace.

      From conception to adulthood, souls need homes filled with dearest and strongest flowing divine love.

      When children grow up in atmospheres of sacred divine love, divine ecstasy and peace, and then leave home and begin families; patterns of sacred love and peace learned from childhood serve as blueprints that get passed on and on throughout future generations.

      When children come from painful family backgrounds of deep trauma and wounded feelings, we can be called upon for help with emotional healing and enlightenment.

      Feelings are the water element and, like water, heal and stay pure through flowing freely in atmospheres of unconditional all encompassing love.  We inspire emotionally wounded people to EMBRACE wounded feelings in self and others with empathy, and allow the inner wounded child within, with patience, compassion and love, to flow, express, and heal in safe and non-destructive ways.

      In this manner they learn the lessons that these wounded feelings teach. There are reasons the higher self allowed these events and feelings to occur in the first place. These reasons reveal themselves through patient and empathetic flowing. Painful feelings flow, change, transform and heal, bringing important life lessons. Insights into underlying causes of the wounding or traumatic events or situations are revealed.  Great wisdom and enlightenment result.

      We carefully watch over and guide the flowing of feelings and the change process.

      Feelings are magnetic energy, and attract new realities into manifestation on the physical plane. For this reason, the art of healing wounded emotions and attuning feelings to divine states is necessary for happiness and peace.

      Be cautious with substances and emotional techniques that seek ‘to make painful feelings go away quickly’ without first learning important life lessons that these feelings were created to bring.  If inherent lessons of painful life experiences are not fully learned, they will surely come back again.  It is wise to take time to receive these gifts of deep wisdom so dearly paid for. Once these gifts are received and integrated, release of painful feelings and situations happens naturally and easily.

      Omnipotent feelings of sacred rapture, love and peace form all powerful fields of magnetism that manifest Heaven on Earth.

      For this reason now, more than ever, it is important that people ask for and receive our assistance, which we give through the divine virtues of ‘Tagora’.

      We awaken high inspiration, with ingenuity and control over will, thought, feelings and sensations through the divine virtue of letter T.

      We inspire insights into the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, A. Mystical faculties awaken, and artistic expressions expand.

      Through the act of release, the mysteries of life and death give control over negative passions and attachments to troublesome desires, beliefs, feelings, sensations, physical possessions or negative beings.  This is done through the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      The uplifting effects of these virtues manifest grace and mercy, the divine virtue of letter G.  True divine blessing flows and brings  prosperity and peacefulness of the spirit.

      Cognition brought about by love Divine transmutes everything seen into perfection. Transmutation manifests harmony and Heaven on Earth for all involved.   This are the divine virtues of letters umlaut O, eu, and O.

      Inner guidance then leads to even deeper enlightenment and true wisdom, to even more profound understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R.

      The peace of the world depends on sacred rapture, love and peace between lovers, parents, and children.

      There is a place in every divine heart, a place where all time is happening simultaneously and everything in creation is present. Enter this space and visualize and flow with feelings of the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind.  In this space, listen to high inspiration and inner guidance and visualize and flow with feelings of the soul’s deepest longings for Heaven on Earth. Do this for yourself, your loved ones, and then for all in creation.

      In the ancient teachings, the heavenly hosts protecting Earth start with the 24 angel groups of the elements.  Next come the angels and their heads of the zone girdling the earth of the 360 degrees of the zodiac.  Therefore, the numerology of the 360 groups of the zodiac starts with the number 25.  This is the 252nd group. 2+5+2=9.

      ‘NUMBER NINE is symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another. It represents the original idea of the astral or feeling world. It is the number of motion, of rhythm and thus, of life in its most subtle form. It is the number which prepares every situation in the astral or feeling world for the material world. It represents the moon. It is the highest number’.

      MIRACLES

      ‘T-A-G-O-R-A’

      T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’.  In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory and gives mastery over all the elements of will/fire, intellect/air, emotion/water, and earth/sensation.

      This virtue has a brown black color and is the fire element so it has the sensation of warmth and expansion.  The musical note is F and the right kidney is formed from it.

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, the awakening of mystical faculties and artistic talents.

      *

      A…The sound of this letter, the long “A”, in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.  With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘Thepurpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear.  Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure.  Here the saying: “to the pure one everything is pure” becomes plain.  If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2013

        18 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Love

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tagora

        Beloved,

        Within the hearts of couples and children everywhere, prayers come to us for sacred passion, love and peace.

        From conception to adulthood, souls need homes filled with dearest and strongest flowing divine love.

        We are the heavenly host of sacred erotic love as well as love within the family.
        Sacred
                ecs union
        We are responsible for the raising of sympathetic feelings between man and woman and maintaining them.

        We inspire you when you desire to make yourself loved, and we guide you and show you how to evoke a person’s sympathy.

         There is a place in every divine heart, a place where all time is
        happening simultaneously and everything in creation is present.

        Enter this space and visualize and flow with feelings of the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        In this space, listen to high
        inspiration and inner guidance and visualize and flow with feelings of the soul’s deepest longings for Heaven on Earth.

         Do this for yourself, your loved ones, and then for all in creation.
        Dante
              Gabriel Rossetti, Paolo and Francesca Da Rimini (Detail) [1855]
              (public domain image)
        We  inspire you when you wish to achieve peace in the family.

        When children grow up in atmospheres of sacred divine love, divine ecstasy and peace, and then leave home and begin families; patterns of
        sacred love and peace learned from childhood serve as blueprints that get passed on and on throughout future generations.
        []
[...]

        Photo: Why
              Unconditional Love?
              Unconditional Love is a dynamic and powerful energy that lifts us
              through the most difficult times. It is available at any moment by
              turning our attention to it and using its wonderful potential to
              free us from our limitations. It requires practice and intent to
              allow this energy to fully permeate our daily experience. It
              begins with ourselves, for without self-love, we cannot know what
              true love can be. In loving ourselves, we allow the feeling to
              generate within us and then we can share it to everyone and
              everything around us! That which we send out, returns to us in
              greater measure. If you have not thought about how you feel
              towards yourself, physically, mentally, and emotionally, or
              spiritually, we invite you to do so now. Begin the journey that
              changes everything. Begin the journey of unconditional love...
[...]

         umlaut A…The sound of this letter, the long A, in the cosmic language is
[...]

        This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: “through night to light”, the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.

        In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all/ /thoughts,
        actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.

        In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc.

        A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions.

        Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.

        This means complete independence and
        freedom and fulfills the saying “bind yourself and you will be free”.

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.

        No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.

        The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

        The color of this virtue is loamy brown.The musical note is C.The
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.The anus is formed from this virtue.

        G… True love seeks grace and mercy for all beings.

        The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy.

        In the physical world this virtue represents all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.

        By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God
        may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

         On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

        Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and
        feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

        In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.

        The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

        O…Umlaut O, eu,

        Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut
        O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.

        By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
        transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields.

        He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

        A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this
        profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities,
        in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

        I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
        able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
        creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
        transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

        Astral/ emotional level:In the feelings, the virtue of profound
        cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena
        that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without
        being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.

        Apart from this, a person is able to transform any
        emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.

        Material:When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
        brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world.

        A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.

        He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by
        quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her.

        Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is
        able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired.

        By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with
        many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible.

        Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the
        element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the
        profound cognition brought about by Love Divine. In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

        O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the
        original principle of divine justice, which gives satisfaction and a sense of pleasure and security.

        By meditating upon this virtue,mentally you are able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic
        qualities of the elements, which are will, intellect, emotion, and sensation.

        You have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend
        spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

        You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.

        This will bring about the abilities to create
        any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.

        The ability to control  and heal emotions is the ability to control and manifest anything on the physical level.

        This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and
        is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

        R… To obtain true wisdom, the first requirement is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance.

        The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence.

        In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden
        of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has
        been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability.

        This comes from the realization of the harmony and
        perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself.

        In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws
        and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.

        This is a very high state of consciousness, and it is the state that every human being is destined to become aware of.

        “The truth is written within your heart” and freedom and independence is necessary for each child of God to follow that still small voice within.

        By following this inner guidance, the child of God uses their genius and knowledge to further the will of Divine Providence.

        The color is golden, the element is earth so it has the sensation of
        weight, the musical note is C, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

        A…This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

        This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

        This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind.

         Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high
        intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.

        Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance,
        clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue.

        On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.

        The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note
        is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

        Umlaut A, ae…transformation through release of imperfections to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        Lord Krishna

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 25, 2014

        18 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Love

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tagora

        Beloved,

        We  inspire you when you wish to achieve peace in the family.

        When children grow up in atmospheres of sacred divine love, divine ecstasy and peace, and then leave home and begin families; patterns of
        sacred love and peace learned from childhood serve as blueprints that get passed on and on throughout future generations.
        Within the hearts of couples and children everywhere, prayers come to us for sacred emotions of love and peace.

        From conception to adulthood, souls need homes filled with dearest and strongest flowing divine love.

        We are the heavenly host of sacred erotic love as well as love within the family.
        Sacred
                ecs union
        We are responsible for the raising of sympathetic feelings between man and woman and maintaining them.

        We inspire you when you desire to make yourself loved, and we guide you and show you how to evoke a person’s sympathy.

         There is a place in every divine heart, a place where all time is
        happening simultaneously and everything in creation is present.

        Enter this space in your heart, and visualize and flow with emotions of the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        In this space, listen to high
        inspiration and inner guidance and visualize and flow with emotions of the soul’s deepest longings for Heaven on Earth.

         Do this for yourself, your loved ones, and then for all in creation.
        Dante
              Gabriel Rossetti, Paolo and Francesca Da Rimini (Detail) [1855]
              (public domain image)

        []
        When children come from painful family backgrounds of deep trauma and
        wounded emotions, we can be called upon for help with emotional healing and enlightenment.

        Emotions are the water element and, like water, heal and stay pure
        through flowing freely in atmospheres of unconditional all encompassing love, validation and empathy.

        We inspire emotionally wounded people to EMBRACE wounded feelings
        in self and others with empathy, and allow the inner wounded child
        within, with patience, compassion and love, to flow, express, and heal in safe and non-destructive ways.

        In this manner people learn the lessons that these wounded emotions teach.

        There are reasons the higher self allowed these events and feelings to occur in the first place.

        These reasons reveal themselves through patient and empathetic flowing of emotions, because emotions are compressed information.
         Insights into underlying causes of the wounding or traumatic events or situations are revealed.

        Great wisdom and enlightenment result.
        Painful feelings flow, change, transform and heal, bringing important life lessons, understanding and forgiveness of self and others.
        It is said the hurt people hurt people.
        Loved people love people.

        We see that we were hurt by people who themselves were  hurt.
        When we love them, forgive them, and love ourselves and forgive ourselves, then love flows again.

[...]
        We carefully watch over and guide the flowing of emotions and the change process.

        Emotions are magnetic energy, and attract new realities into manifestation on the physical plane.

        For this reason, the art of healing wounded emotions and attuning emotions to divine states is necessary for happiness and peace.

        Be cautious with substances and emotional techniques that seek ‘to make
        painful feelings go away quickly’ without first learning important life lessons that these feelings were created to bring.

        If inherent lessons of painful life experiences are not fully learned, they will surely come back again.

        It is wise to take time to receive these gifts of deep wisdom so dearly paid for.

        Once these gifts are received and integrated, release of painful emotions and situations happens naturally and easily.

        Omnipotent emotions of sacred rapture, love and peace form all powerful fields of magnetism that manifest Heaven on Earth.

        For this reason now, more than ever, it is important that people ask
        for and receive our assistance, which we give through the divine virtues of Tagora.

        We awaken high inspiration, with ingenuity and control over will, thought, emotions and sensations through the divine virtue of letter T.

        We inspire insights into the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, A.

        Mystical faculties awaken, and artistic expressions expand.

        Through the act of release, the mysteries of life and death give control over negative passions and attachments to troublesome desires,
        beliefs, emotions, sensations, physical possessions or negative beings.

[...]

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 2014

        18 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Sacred Love and Family

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tagora

        Beloved,

         There is a place in every divine heart, a place where all time is
        happening simultaneously and everything in creation is present.

        Enter this space and visualize and flow with emotions of the original perfection of all ideas in Divine Mind.
        Let go of all that is imperfect.
        In this space, listen to high
        inspiration and inner guidance and visualize and flow with emotions of the soul’s deepest longings for Heaven on Earth.

         Do this for yourself, your loved ones, and then for all in creation.

        Sacred
                ecs union
        We are responsible for the raising of sympathetic feelings between man and woman and maintaining them.

        We inspire you when you desire to make yourself loved, and we guide you and show you how to evoke a person’s sympathy.

        Within the hearts of couples and children everywhere, prayers come to us for sacred emotions, divine sensuality, wisdom,
        harmonious love and peace.

        From conception to adulthood, all souls need homes filled with dearest and strongest flowing divine love.

        We are the heavenly host of sacred erotic love as well as love within the family.

        We  inspire you when you wish to achieve peace in the family.

        When children grow up in atmospheres of sacred divine love, divine ecstasy and peace, and then leave home and begin families; patterns of
        sacred love and peace learned from childhood serve as blueprints that get passed on and on throughout future generations.
        []
        We help with the understanding that men are electric, they create, and women are magnetic, they receive.

        A man goes within to find the kingdom of heaven, his own divine nature, and creates beauty to give to all in the outer world.

        A woman learns to see  divine perfection in the outer world, and receive it.

        Taking this within her, she gestates, creates and nourishes new realities.

        When children come from painful family backgrounds of deep trauma and
        wounded emotions, we can be called upon for help with emotional healing and enlightenment.

        Emotions are the water element and, like water, must heal and stay pure
        through flowing freely in realities of unconditional all encompassing love.

        We inspire emotionally wounded people to EMBRACE wounded emotions
        in self and others with empathy, and allow the inner wounded child
        within, with patience, compassion and love, to flow, express, and heal in safe and non-destructive ways.

        In this manner they learn the lessons that these wounded emotions teach.

        There are reasons the higher self allowed these events and emotions to occur in the first place.

        These reasons reveal themselves through patient and empathetic flowing and attention.

        Painful emotions flow, change, transform and heal this way, bringing important life lessons.

         Insights into underlying causes of the wounding or traumatic events or situations are revealed.

        Great wisdom, gratitude, forgiveness and enlightenment result.
[...]

        For this reason, the art of healing wounded emotions and attuning them to divine states is necessary for happiness and peace.

        Be cautious with substances and emotional techniques that seek ‘to make
        painful emotions go away quickly’ without first learning important life lessons that these feelings were created to bring.

[...]

        In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc.

        A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions.

        Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.

        This means complete independence and
        freedom and fulfills the saying “bind yourself and you will be free”.

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.

        No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the emotions, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.