4th Dmension?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

      Are you feeling the Quickening?

      Just imagine………… Spaceship earth heading towards a new journey. If you observe the image it looks like our earth is beginning to separate into two different dimensions? Just like an amoebae splits, one part is going into a new and higher dimension, following the concept of Unity (Service, Love and Harmony), and the other part going into a lower dimension, reflecting separateness (greed, lust, power). If we look around us it feels as if we are still living in both worlds. What follows are different sources that speak about a frequency shift, a separation of dimensions. Impossible? Why should it be impossible if everything that exists is only consciousness!

      And what will happens when countless people dream of a world of cooperation, love, peace, abundance, free energy, sharing, caring, giving, respecting nature and each other? On the other side people are dreaming of a future electronic controlled world society, struggling, competing, and making war within a world of illusion, of separation? Just a thought for the year 2000 and beyond about the beauty of creation. The dance of the electrons, planets, solar systems, star systems, galaxies and Universes. Electrons within the atoms dancing around their suns, their centres, the protons. Planets dancing around their centres, their solar system suns. Solar systems dancing around their centres, their Galactic Suns, Galactic Systems dancing around their Centres, their Universal Suns, All the Universes dancing around their One Great Central SUN, Just imagine;
      All these electrons, protons, planets, suns, Solar systems, Star systems, Galactic Systems, and Universal Systems together with all their corresponding Central Suns, all yes, all Within One Universal Being. Imagine the skies of the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and consider it as your outer skin, stretching it further and further. Picture yourself and anyone else being within the body of this One Universal Being? Wherever you go, whatever you do, you cannot go out, you always are within this Universal Being, your, our Source of Being. Which is always well aware and alive. This Being IS you and you are a reflection or an eternal part of It. How much It Loves you and all of us, no matter who we are or what we do.! Within this Beautiful Universal Body there is a planet called Spaceship Earth. This planet forms part of our Solar System as you know. Let's consider some numbers now. This Solar System as a spiral travels round the sun of our Galactic system, our Milky way.

      This journey takes about 200.000.000 years. Within this Galactic Spiral, our Milky way, there are as on Earth 4 seasons, each one of about 50.000.000 years. Summer, autumn, winter and spring. From the beginning. From the gaseous beginning, through the transformation (or evolution) of planet earth, before it became solidified with sea life, continents and continental life, it has been 3.200.000.000 years ago.

      Taking into account the 200.000.000 years it takes our Solar System to travel around the Milky way Sun, we have gone through this journey 16 times as 16x200.000.000 years makes the 3.200.000.000 years. Wait! We also have to calculate the seasonal changes! Sixteen times complete turns, each turn of 200.000.000 years experiencing the 4 seasons, this makes 64 seasons of change, as 16x4 makes 64. Where are we now? Do you know the I Ching, The Chinese Book of Change with the 64 epochs of change? The last cycle, as it is written in the I Thing, under Hexagram NR. 64, is the time of transformation, transmutation, the ending and new beginning times.

      This cycle, the last season, number 64 before entering a new layer within the Galactic Spiral, more inwards, wherein everything will be born anew, emerging with a new being, a new start, a new journey-all perfectly designed by the Universal Designer, on behalf of, and under the Guidance of our DIVINE DESIGNER, as the Ultimate Captain of the crew. And the crew is everyone, including you and me.

      Welcome to the new journey, the new year, happy beginning and we wish you all an exciting journey. Welcome Aboard!! The Shift of the Ages has already begun! Ancient prophecies predicted it. Indigenous traditions honour it. Changes within the Earth are affecting your sleep patterns, relationships, the ability to regulate your immune system and your perception of time. You are living a process of initiation that was demonstrated over 2,000 years ago, preparing you to accept tremendous change within your body.

      That change is happening now

      Shuman Resonance
      There is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance). When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth. Geophysical Condition #1: Earth's Rising Base Frequency Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann Resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency.

      Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.) Geophysical Condition #2: Earth's Diminishing Magnetic Field While earth's "pulse" rate is rising, her magnetic field strength, on the other hand, is declining. According to Professor Bannerjee of the University of New Mexico, the field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years.

      And because a forerunner of magnetic polar reversals is this field strength, Prof. Bannerjee believes that another reversal is due. Braden believes that because these cyclical Shifts are associated with reversals, Earth's geological record indicating magnetic reversals also marks previous Shifts in history.

      And, within the enormous time scale represented, there were quite a few of them. What is a Schumann Resonance? Believe it or not, the Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10 minutes.

      There is a 'cavity 'defined by the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometres up. At any moment, the total charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs. There is a vertical current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1 - 3 x 10^-12 Amperes per square meter. The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms.

       The voltage potential is 200,000 Volts. There are about 1000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide. Each produces 0.5 to 1 Ampere and these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth's 'electromagnetic' cavity. The Schumann Resonance's are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring, they are not present all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core.

       They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about +/- 0.5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same.

      Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity. Schumann resonance's are most easily seen between 2000 and 2200 UT. Given that the earth's atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a voltage, it is not

      The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W.O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected by Schumann and Koenig in 1954. The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960. Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency communication with submarines. For more information, see: "Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics, vol. I", by Hans Volland, 1995 published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is entirely on Schumann Resonance's and is written by Davis Campbell at the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks AK, 99775. There is also a history of this research and an extensive bibliography.

      POSSIBLE OUTCOMES

       1. Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24 hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less. Remember the Schumann Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.

       2.
      Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts including the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half of the 26,000 year, Procession of the Equinox.

      3. Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles will probably happen soon, within the next few years. It could possibly synchronise with the Earth's four cycle biorhythm that occurs every 20 years on the 12th of August.

      4. It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west and set in the east, approx. Past occurrences of this change have been found in ancient records.

       5.
      Interestingly, the New World Order plan to be in power by 2003. This may or may not happen, depending on many factors and agendas. Stay centred and follow your intuition.

       6.
      The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the 4th dimension. Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This includes love and fear. Our
      INTENTION will be of utmost importance.

       7. Most technology that we know will cease to operate. Possible exceptions could be technology based on so called "Zero Point" or free energy.

      8.
      Our physical body is changing as we approach Zero Point. Our DNA is being "upgraded" to 12 strand. A new light body is being created. We are becoming more intuitive.

      9. The Mayan Calendar predicted all the changes that are occurring now. They say we are going beyond technology and back to the natural cycles of nature and the Universe. By 2012 we will have entered the 5th Dimension (after the flip to the 4th Dimension at Zero Point).

       10.
      All this information is not fearful. Be prepared for changes that will bring in the new age of light. We are going beyond money and time where fear based concepts are totally dissolved.

      The Photon Band and the process of Transmutation The photon band is a quantum (smallest particle) of electromagnetic energy with zero mass-no electrical charge and an indefinitely long life time. This photon band was first discovered in 1961 by means of satellite borne instruments. About every 26.000 years our Earth travels twice through this higher frequency band, affecting the material world and our consciousness. In 1987 our Earth entered for the first time again in this band and every year she is moving in-and out with each year staying longer in this higher frequency band, as our solar system is travelling through this particular area within our Milky Way Galaxy.

       In December 2012 , according to Maya calculations, our sun and Earth will be within this band, without leaving again into the Galactic night. It is the date when the Maya calendar ends and a new world begins. Mayor cycles are closing at the same time; one of 26.000 years, one of 104.000 years, and one of 225.000.000 years, giving birth to new species and a new Heaven and Earth. In December 1998 our sun entered for the first time again in this photonic band and has been prepared to adjust to this higher frequency. All what is happening outside is also happening inside of us. We are adjusting internally on a cellular level to the external change which is experiencing our solar system, and including our Earth. For more detailed information and better understanding please read "The Pleiadian Agenda, a New Cosmology of Light" written by Barbara Hand Clow. (ISBN 1-870181-30-4) or download your "Dreamspell Calendar" by Gary M. Cook from the Tzolkin Group and observe and calculate how our Earth is travelling through this band. The software includes an explanation about the Maya calendar and how to calculate your own Galactic signature.. Click here below for downloading your Photonband/Maya Dreamspell Calendar software.

       The Handbook for the New Paradigm is composed of several volumes of messages telepathically received from an advanced Ultra-Dimensional race. Because the communication was direct, unlike channelled information, there was no need for subjective "interpretation", nor is the presentation of the information subject to the distortion of personal belief systems of anyone on the planet. The material, presented now in 1999, is intended to lift mankind from the entrapment of the victim consciousness that keeps the level of human experience ensnared in fear and frustration. Humanity was intended to live, not in luxury, but in abundance. The information found here, as well in the several subsequent volumes you can order, will lead all that read it with The New paradigm (segment) Though often a topic of discussion, the number of humans that this planet can provide for comfortable within its ecosystem is not the real determining factor of the overall "health" of the planet. The deciding capability is determined by how the resources are shared and for what intent these are used by the inhabitants.
       The Days Are Upon Us (Leading Edge International Research Group))

      Though often a topic of discussion, the number of humans that this planet can provide for comfortable within its ecosystem is not the real determining factor of the overall "health" of the planet. The deciding capability is determined by how the resources are shared and for what intent these are used by the inhabitants. The days are now upon us for gathering the focus that will bring about the transformation of the mass consciousness. It will be an interesting process of inter-linking various consciously begun projects at different places on the planet.

      The Dimensional Change; How does that fit in?
      (Revelations Awareness) This is a kind of a dimensional shift rather that an end of the world, and it will take place very gradually over a period of years. The action has already begun, nut it will continue for many years. By 2013 it should be a point of separation, whereby the separation begins or occurs in such a way as to break off the negative vibrations from those of the positive levels, so that entities following the positive vibrations will arise spiritually during those proceeding years, and those who are attached to the negative vibrations will find themselves growing more and more aware of a world that is becoming even more negative in its expression.