Don't Say I Will Depart Tomorrow ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

    Source: Peace Compassion Love

    Don't say that I will depart tomorrow --
    even today I am still arriving.

    Look deeply: every second I am arriving
    to be a bud on a Spring branch,
    to be a tiny bird, with still-fragile wings,
    learning to sing in my new nest,
    to be a caterpillar in the heart of a flower,
    to be a jewel hiding itself in a stone.

    I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry,
    to fear and to hope.

    The rhythm of my heart is the birth and death
    of all that is alive.

    ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
    ღϠPosted by: j◊ªηηÈ₡ღ♥₡ღ♥ (✿◠‿◠)❀......_/♥\_
    ✦☸✦ Ɲαɱα§ɫé ✦☸✦