Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 7, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 7, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US Central time. You can access the show page by clicking here, it's  90 minute show and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show.

      One question I am often asked is how responsible we are for others' feelings. The short answer is, we are not responsible at all. But I know that it is a little more complicated than that. When we make changes that shift the flow of energy in our lives, as we do when we disconnect cords, everyone is impacted by this shift.

      But how responsible are we for their reactions and feelings? I answer that in this week's Q&A, read it below.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 7 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: I have cut cords & everyone is upset
      Dear Jennifer: I used the Cord Disconnect & Healing meditation to cut cords with people in my life and while you said that it doesn't hurt anyone to do this, why are all of the people in my life upset? I can feel their pain and their sense of abandonment and I feel bad because I think I created that. Did I do this the wrong way and did I hurt them?
      Jennifer's Answer:  You did not hurt anyone but you did shift a lot of energy and energetic connections. The process of disconnecting just releases how you connect to others and how they connect to you. This will create some upset in the people who are used to having your energy available to them in a certain way and acting accordingly. Now they have to rely on their own power and they can be feeling a little lost. They do have choices, to adapt to the new connections with you or to find someone else to connect with them in the old way.
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Re-Purpose your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program
      The flow of energy in your physical body passes through the 7 chakras, your energy centers. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through our healing we need to re-purpose this energy, to clear out old alignments and patterns, memories and frequencies, so we can integrate new energetic vibrations.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, November 7, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139