[ANGEL] 17 Scorpio, The Angels of Cooking and Baking

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2012

      17 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Cooking and Baking

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Butharusch’

      Beloved,

      ‘We first taught mankind to eat fruit in its raw state.  Then we introduced ways to process and tin them.  During the course of time we have inspired people to prepare dishes by the help of the fire element, by roasting, baking, and stewing.’

      ‘We are the heavenly host who have taught you how to bake bread, to make sweets, and to create new dishes.’

      ‘We inspire and protect anyone who practices the art of cooking’.

      Through divine virtues of ‘Butharusch’, preparing food is a creative act that transforms consciousness and physical health into heavenly states.

      We inspire flowing feelings of love through feasting and sustenance.

      We teach people to charge food with divine virtues using conscious intent, thought, feelings and sensations.

      Charge food with life, by directing will and feelings through the divine virtue of B, which is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.

      In deep creative trance states, entered into through the virtue of the creative act and its ongoing effects, which is the letter U, a person can joyfully create realities in which food enhances life on an ongoing basis.

      High inspiration, the virtue of letter T, inspires people preparing and enjoying food to use The Power of the Word, the virtue of letter H, to charge food with whatever divine qualities are most perfect at any given time, in any given situation.

       Wisdomand enlightenment reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind concerning food, the virtue of letter A. With this understanding all imperfections are gladly released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned, umlaut A, ae.

      Inner guidance, the virtue of letter R, awakens genius. This inner guidance often inspires deep trance states in those preparing and eating food, letter U, in which further creativity is applied to the food for powerful ongoing benefits.  These benefits are sealed into reality on all levels through the divine virtue of original Omnipotent Divine Will, the letter Sch.

      Using these virtues, a person can create nourishment from pranic forces as well as physical foods. By doing this, breath is inbued with energies of spirit, mind, feelings, and sensations to provide perfect nutrition on every level, including the physical level.

      To delight the tastes, food is taken as expressions of love, joy and bliss in celebrations of Heaven on Earth.

      This is the 251st group of the heavenly hosts in the ancient teachings.  2+5+1=8.

      ‘NUMBER EIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge. It is analogous to the planet Mercury. The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms. All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration’.

      MIRACLES

      ‘B-U-T-H-A-R-U-Sch’

      B… This is the divine virtue of Universal Life which is the virtue of polarity in all of its many forms.  Understanding polarity leads to the greatest wisdom.

      Mastering this virtue through meditation gives control over will and feeling, life and death, and the power to change any fate.

      This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball.

      *

      U… The letter “U” in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma.  It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and its modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.  This letter enlivens the pancreas.  The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’.  In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

      *

      H… This letter is The Power of the Word. Divine Providence inspires each cook and each person eating with divine virtues that are best to enliven for the purpose of blessing food.

        The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every person is created.

      *

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

       Thissound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.   Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue.  On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

       The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and guardian of freedom and independence and is the ability to listen to, hear, and follow the inner voice of guidance.

      When preparing and cooking food, the highest attunement to Divine Will is required in order to manifest the greatest perfection, nutrition, and sacredness.

       In this state there is the feeling of freedom of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability.   This comes from the realization of the harmony and perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself.  In this case you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than in spite of them.’

      The color is gold, the musical note is C.  The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.   The left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      U…The mastery of the creative act and attunement to highest consciousness and intuition enables a cook to take whatever food is available and create within it the vibration of divine virtues in a perfect way so that it confers the greatest beauty and blessing.

      *

      Sch…’The "S" oscillation is the original fire [all penetrating will]. The "K" oscillation is the original light [omnipotence]. The virtue of "Sch" connects both original light and original fire, and thus indicates the non-manifestable omnipotence. The "Sch" therefore represents the original principle superior to the "K" and "S". This is the virtue by which Divine Providence creates the first outpouring of divine creation. It is regarded as the highest virtue.’

      This is the original masculine force.

      This virtue is pure divine will power.

      Its color is blazing red, it is the element of fire so it has the sensation of warmth.  Its musical note is C and the brain is formed from it.

      *

      MIRACLES

      ***
      Divine Love transforms all that it touches, Divine Love brings light into darkness, transmuting into beauty.
       With unconditional all encompassing love and empathy may we finally approach ourinner selves, may we embrace and heal our own darkness, our own fears, our own anger and helplessness .
       May we give deep thanks for lessons learned from that which has wounded us, thanks for the wisdom gained and the strength and faith discovered in surviving.
         Only then can we fully forgive the darkness in the outer world.

          "All things work for good. Give thanks for all things , for that is my will concerning you ."

      "Love conquers all."</

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2013

          17 degrees Scorpio

          The Angels of Cooking and Baking

          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Butharusch

          Beloved,

          Through divine virtues of Butharusch, preparing food is a creative act that transforms consciousness and physical health into heavenly states.

          We inspire flowing feelings of love through feasting and sustenance.

          We teach people to charge food with divine virtues using conscious intent, thought, feelings and sensations.

          GLOBE 1
          Divine Love transforms all that it touches, Divine Love brings light into darkness, transmuting into beauty.

           With unconditional all encompassing love and empathy may we
          finally approach our inner selves,  we embrace and heal our own darkness, our own fears, our own anger and helplessness.

          We realize the wisdom we have gained and give deep thanks for lessons learned from that which has wounded us, gratitude for the wisdom gained and the strength and faith discovered in surviving.

           Only then can we fully forgive others  in the outer world.

             "All things work for good. Give thanks for all things , for that is my will concerning you ."

          "Love conquers all."

          We first taught mankind to eat fruit in its raw state.

          Then we introduced ways to process and tin them.

          During the course of time we
          have inspired people to prepare dishes by the help of the fire element, by roasting, baking, and stewing.

          We are the heavenly host who have taught you how to bake bread, to make sweets, and to create new dishes.

          We inspire and protect anyone who practices the art of cooking in sacredness and love.

          Charge food with life, by directing will and feelings through the divine virtue of B, which is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.

          In deep creative trance states, entered into through the virtue of the creative act and its ongoing effects, which is the letter U, a person
          joyfully creates realities in which food is powerfully transformed with high energy and enhances life on an ongoing basis.

[...]

          hopi
          By doing this, breath is imbued with energies of spirit, mind, feelings, and sensations to provide perfect nutrition on every level, including the physical level.

          To delight the tastes, food is taken as expressions of love, joy and bliss in celebrations of Heaven on Earth.

          This is the 251st group of the heavenly hosts in the ancient teachings.

          2+5+1=8.

          NUMBER EIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge.

           It is analogous to the planet Mercury.

          The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms.

          All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration.
          Earth lit up ascension

[...]

          Autumn Equinox today at 4:44 p.m. EDT
          The Wheel turns and the seasons shift...as we celebrate the paradox of harvest and abundance moving into the deepening darkness and the mystery of the quiet, unseen activity beneath...

          Footnotes

           Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

          Theangel messages are indexed there.

          ***********

          ******************

          For a copy of the

          ~(gail)~

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Feel free to share these messages.

          We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

          The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

          Ebook and audio format.

          Homesite:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

          Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
          How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

          THe Golden Hippie Years ( i
miss them )

          On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
           A window will drop down.
           Click on Downloads.

          A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
          That should do it.
          [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

          Thanks for sharing this music.

          Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          orwatch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2014

          17 degrees Scorpio

          The Angels of Cooking and Baking

          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Butharusch

          Beloved,

          We first taught mankind to eat fruit in its raw state.

          Then we introduced ways to process and tin them.

          During the course of time we
          have inspired people to prepare dishes by the help of the fire element, by roasting, baking, and stewing.

          We are the heavenly host who have taught you how to bake bread, to make sweets, and to create new dishes.

          We inspire and protect anyone who practices the art of cooking in sacredness and love.

           Through inspiration of the divine virtues of Butharusch, preparing food is a creative act
          that transforms consciousness and physical health into heavenly states.

          We inspire flowing emotions of love through feasting and sustenance.

          We teach people to charge food with divine virtues using conscious intent, thought, emotions and sensations.

          Divine Love transforms all that it touches, Divine Love brings light into darkness, transmuting into beauty.
          We have inspired people to bless food, and create healing on all levels in this way.

            With unconditional all encompassing love and empathy we
          finally approach our inner selves,  we embrace and heal our own darkness, our own fears, our own anger and helplessness, we
          heal our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.

          We realize the wisdom we have gained and give deep thanks for lessons learned from that which has wounded us,
          we finally offer gratitude for the wisdom gained and the strength and faith discovered in surviving by going through these experiences.
          We discover maturity and compassion.

           Only then can we fully forgive others  in the outer world.

             "All things work for good. Give thanks for all things , for that is my will concerning you ."

          "Love conquers all."
          Good
                morning beautiful friend, It's Manifesting Mondays!
                By coming together in group consciousness & holding the space
                of "YES" for each others manifestations, we create a
                powerful vortex for them to show up more quickly.
                And...when we hold the space for each other, we MAGNIFY the
                blessings in our own life.
                It's such an honor to receiving feedback about how our Manifesting
                Mondays have been creating miracles for you!
                Please share your desired vision/manifestation by commenting it
                below. Then, take moment to read a few of the other comments &
                hold the space of "YES, I see this for you too."
                Here's the Manifesting Formula:
                Step 1: Open up with an affirmative/empowered statement such as
                "I am, I have, I create, I affirm, I choose, I now step into,
                etc..."
                These statements immediately begin anchoring our desired
                manifestations into the present moment.
                Some phrases we want to stay away from are: "I want or I
                need," because they keep our manifestations just out of
                reach.
                Step 2: Share desired manifestation.
                Step 3: Magnify the statement with "This or something greater
                & so it is!"
                This final statement opens us up to receiving our blessings
                without having to be limited to the specifics of the how, where,
                when, who, why's that usually block us from actually attracting
                what we'd like to experience.
                So here is my desired manifestation for this week:
                "I allow my gifts, talents and message of love to uplift and
                support all those who are ready to receive it. And so it is."
                Now, it's your turn to share. What would you like thousands of
                amazing friends across the world to envision for you?
                Give yourself permission to receive this kind of love &
                support!
                Over the coming days & weeks ahead, begin to be mindful of how
                the Universe brings into your life your desired manifestation.
                Thank you for sharing these posts with your friends & loved
                ones as it magnifies the manifesting vortex for all.
                .(^_^).
                .._/l\_..
                Emmanuel
                Artwork by:Endre Balogh

          We inspire the charging of food with love, with life, by directing will and emotions through the divine virtue of B, which is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.

[...]

          By doing this, breath is imbued with energies of spirit, mind, emotions, and sensations to provide perfect nutrition on every level, including the physical level.

[...]

          Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to