Aluna Joy: Rebirthing The Goddess Heart Codes On Scotland’s Rose Line

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .

      The Latest Avalon Message!
      .
      REBIRTHING THE GODDESS
      HEART CODES ON SCOTLAND'S ROSE LINE
      Aluna Joy and our Scottish Guide Iain Grimston, with Mary Queen of Scots, the Guardians of Grace, Archangel Michael
      Loch Leven Castle, Scotland - July 1, 2012 - Message #
      15
      .
      .
      News updates... and whats up on Mother Earth...
      .
      There is a growing BUZZ about mid November.  It is time to get prepared as it looks like mid November is going to be an amazing ride. The next BIG dates are November 13th - a Total Solar Eclipse, and  November 19th - a Pleiades Alignment. The Star Elders say that  the time in between the May 20th Eclipse and the November 13th Eclipse, was the last bit of spiritual navigation we needed to make the leap to ascension and to merging and harmonizing the collective consciousness. Everything after that feels peaceful and calm...  2013 feels like paradise!
      .
      The 9 most significant days in 2012 are:  March 20th- Equinox;  May 20st - Total Solar Eclipse;  June 6th - Venus Transit;  June 20 - Solstice;  September 22nd - Equinox. These 5 dates have already passed us and gave us their activations and attunements.  After the November 13th - Total Solar Eclipse, and  the November 19th -  Pleiades Alignment dates, there are two more dates left in 2012 that will finish and seal in the work that we have been working on for lifetimes.  These dates are December 12th - Maya 8 BATZ Sacred Calendar re-booting and December 21st - the Solstice. More at http://www.alunajoy.com/solarwave.html
      .
      Yet another retrograde begins today. Nov 6-26, with two powerful days within it (Nov 13 - eclipse and Nov 19 - Pleiades alignment) . . . just a few short days before 12/21/2012. This is a good time to review and transform our plans into a higher vibration. It is time to catch up and transform any old unfinished business. We know what this is ... don't we? It is time to deeply re-evaluate repeating issues and create a higher level of resolution. It is A BIG time to clean out our spiritual closets and physical worlds as well. Get organized... get ready! Oh YES, the times are ripe for this! Retrograde is the kick in our back side to jolt our procrastination into action and to get us moving, clearing and transforming our stuck areas of our lives. It is time to go for it! It is the final lap of a huge marathon of awakening.
      .
      Others receiving guidance along the same lines are these 2 that I trust.  Read this astrology report from a dear brother in the UK re: mid November. The Significance of the November 13th Solar Eclipse from Marcus Mason
      http://heavenandearthastrology.blogspot.com/ . Also watch this short video... a rare appearance from Tiara Kumara, founder Children of the SUN Foundation, re: what is to take place in Mid November!  2012 is Good News... the God Drop!http://youtu.be/Cv0kj083dEo
       .
      Also join our very active and growing community of spiritual seekers and SHARE what you are feeling and what helps you through these amazing times on ... Ascension Symptoms Support Group on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=297712141315&ref=mf
      .
      .
      "2013! The Beginning is Here"
      Audio recording of last week webinar is now posted.
      Featuring Dr. Jim Young, Aluna Joy Yaxk'in and Dr. Mark Van Stone, the authors of Dr. Young's anthology titled "2013! The Beginning is Here".  The live event took place on Saturday, November 3, 2012. You will need to sign up for an free Mayan Calendar Portal user account to listen to the recording - www.maya-portal.net/user. The free account is used to ensure spam bots don't try to download their content.  This recording is available for free viewing for anyone with an Mayan Calendar Portal user account and you are logged into the Mayan Calendar Portal web site. TECHNICAL NOTE: We experienced a technical issue with the audio in the first part of the session; you may hear a little bit of echo from time to time. Our apologies! It does get better.  If the recording does not load for you, this means the server is busy with you all, and just go back and try again later.
      http://www.maya-portal.net/marketplace/artists/recordings/2013_beginning
      .
      You can also buy the book here : )
      2013:
The Beginning Is Here
      .
      THANKSGIVING S*A*L*E
      Filled with holiday gift ideas
      Because we are so THANKFUL for you!
      .
      .
      .
      INCA ~ PERUVIAN ESSENCES
      Three new Inca essences created
      over the last Equinox of 2012!
      One that can give assist you in having an OBE!
      A second one to snap you back to your center!
      A third one to claim your Inner Inca Goddess!
      .

      Ollantaytambo ~ The Bungee Cord Essence
      Moray ~ Dimensional Travel and
      OBE (Out of Body Experience) Essence

      Killarumiyoq - Inca Goddess Rainbow Essence
      .
      SAVE 22% on all of our essences by using the coupon code word (2012grace) upon check out, and don't forget to hit the recalculate button to see you savings before finalizing the order.  Sale does not cover endangered essences. HURRY! Savings code good until November 8th . AND There is MORE.... The first 30 orders of our NEW Inca essences listed above will come with a FREE Inca woven essence bag : )  Our gift to you. Order here.... http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      .

      "The Astrology of 2012 and How It Affects You"
      by Marcus Mason
      DECEMBER 21ST 2012 marks the end of a 25,626 year Time Cycle, caused by the Earth's gradually changing orientation in Space. As we near the completion of one cycle, and the beginning of the next, it is clear that many old paradigms, structures and belief systems are no longer sustainable.

      'The Astrology of 2012' explores the sequence of astrological changes as they unfold, and shows how every person on the planet is being offered the opportunity to * Create a New Vision for our future. * Understand how to balance the masculine and feminine within to create Right Relationship with all beings. * Remember how to truly Honour our Mother Earth. * Change our perceptions, by uniting the intelligence of the mind with the heart. * Realise that we have it within our power to create a new reality for ourselves and others.
      Was $20. Now ON SALE for $13.
      .
      .
      MAYA TRINITY SALE
      MAYAN ASTROLOGY, MAYAN DAY KEEPER and TIME DECODER
      Buy all 3 and save $10.00
      .
      The Angels are Back!
      Tzutujil ANGEL KEY CHAINS
       These cute beaded Angel Key Chains are made and sold by the Tzutujil (zoo-two-heal) Mayans of Santigo, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
      Just in time for Christmas!
      The Tzutujil Mayans in Guatemala speak of simultaneous Twin Realities: the dream world and the awake world. These worlds are likened to the opposing wings of a Butterfly, Angel, or Bird. The dream world is one wing, and the awake world is the other. The past world is one wing, while the new world is the other. Between worlds is where we are at this time. They believe the wings must connect at the Heart Center for us to bridge these realites.
      .
      COMING SOON
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE 2013
      With Aluna Joy and Marcus Mason

      A pilgrimage focused on potent sacred crossings
      of the Michael-Mary Lines honoring the creative power of the New Goddess and the Chivalry of the New Knights of a New world.
      England/Scotland ~ July 2013
      Exploring the Sacred Sites of ... Glastonbury Tor, Chalice Well, Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St. John's Church, Wearyall Hill, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Cadbury Castle, Crop Circles, Travel the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, Chapel of Brentor, Tintagel, St. Nectan's Glen, The famed Rosslyn Chapel, Loch Leven Castle, and more ... plus surprises and magic.
      Read about this past trip here
      Ask to be put on the Avalon Alert List for upcoming pilgrimages
      .
      .
      You know the saying ... Who you spend your birthday with will be a significant person in your life for the next year.... Well the Star Elders say who we spend 2012 with, will be significant people in our lives for the next entire cycle!!! This is so huge! I feel even more blessed for my spiritual family. It is amazing to know that there is a deeper reason we feel drawn to each other!
      .
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate. http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      .

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd