Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: New Direction ~ Work ~ Chenrizi Manifestation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      While each of these messages integrate very well together the first and last cards have a deep synergy with one another. This is a turning point within our lives. We are beginning, and will continue to see unfold, a fulfillment and expansion of our lives, our growth, our fruits on many, many levels. The energies are here and ripe with us which the New Direction messages gives us key insights into cornerstones for working with those; an important element is spontaneity. There are patterns which we have created within our lives which has served us well; it is simply that we come to place that it is time to move out of the routines and being open to that spark, renew our passion and step out from where we have been and into where we are moving toward. In every aspect of our lives we are beginning the process of transformation and we can step out of the routine by simply trusting ourselves and the process. So let us take the time to give ourselves and life the space for new seeds and fruits to come together as we step forward into renewed and new expressions of our abilities, our gifts, of our Selves. As the Work message affirms we are on the right path and in balance for the path is unfolding and evolving and growing just as we are; together as One. :)

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image