Gathering of the Grandmothers in California

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Gathering of the Grandmothers in California
      Laguna Beach, CA, March 22-24, 2013
      Aliso Creek Inn
      The 7th Annual U.S. Gathering of the Grandmothers will take place at a breathtaking canyon/valley nestled beside the beach in Southern California.
      You are invited to join your grandmother/sisters and brothers for a weekend of deep connection with the Divine, friendship, ritual, singing, dancing and meditation. We will work with the ancestors to amplify the Net of Light within every part of our planet. Our goal for this Gathering is to deeply anchor the power of the Feminine Principal of Creation within ourselves and the earth.
      Sharon McErlane, author of A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak and Our Love Is Our Power will lead the Gathering.
      To register for the March California Gathering go to: Registration
      image, 'Mother of the World', artist, Nicholas Roerich

      Sharon McErlane
      Grandmothers Speak

      Forward email

      The Grandmothers Speak | 483 Linden St. | Laguna Beach | CA | 92651