Beautiful

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012

      I was attempting to load this picture since it is not displaying and sometimes a page on FaceBook will give some of us difficulties but get a message about the Flash Player is not working right. Any who are not able to get to the website link I can always attempt to try the picture later and send to you personally if you email and let me know. :)

      Source: Birkan Tore

      I have this Christina Aguilera song stuck in my head; ''Beautiful'' which is also our message of the day. How do you see yourself when you look at the mirror? What stands out first? If you focus on what's seemingly wrong or ugly then there's a need for healing. Healing that can only come from self-love and forgiveness. You know what they say, a baby is always beautiful to his/her mother? Why? Because a mother loves her child unconditionally. Something many of us lack when it comes to ourselves. Especially lightworkers! We are so ready to hug everyone with love (we mean it too) but when it comes to ourselves all we see are faults and mistakes. The day you look at the mirror and can stay there peacefully with love in your eyes will be the day you find that balance of self-love and forgiveness. A week after that day the balance can disappear if we started walking the path of self-loathing, judgement and holding back love from ourselves again which is why we have to continue expressing our love to ourselves in any way we can and keep our thoughts in check. Give your self-loathing, and criticism to angels. No one can tell you what is beautiful. The definition of beauty changes from time to time, from culture to culture. Believe me, if you don't love yourselves no matter what you do, how much weight you lose, how many operations you get done, you'll still see mistakes. ''Dear God, please give us the capacity to love and forgive ourselves, to see our beauty and innocence. Remove all thought forms that comes from fear and ego and replace them with your unconditional Love. Amen''. There was a time when I looked at the mirror and saw myself as ugly, maybe acceptable but no where close to beautiful. When I looked in the mirror and affirmed ''Birkan, I love you.'' I could barely look myself in the eyes. Yet I kept repeating ''I love myself as the way I am'', countless times every day. Eventually I was able to see beauty in myself and a time came that I stopped focusing on so called ''faults''. Then guess what happened, it came back! Which is why we have to keep the flame of self-love alive with our words and actions. Very often we'll need to send healing to our childhood and past as the roots of self-loathing often hidden in the past. We'll also need to forgive those who helped us form these negative thoughts. For example my little demons were the kids at school who continuously made fun of me for my weight back then. It can be also our parents or former partners. You can even ''learn'' self-loathing if one or both of your parents were doing it themselves. Holding on to the past pain and resentment only hurts you. Releasing the past, and loving our present selves often doesn't happen over night which is why sooner you begin better it'll be. I have a feeling that this Mercury Retrograde will bring these issues to surface so we can heal them. Do something that'll help you to see your beauty today. Lately I've been home, focusing on writing projects and kinda allowed to let things go out of control. So today I have an hair appointment to get my mane tamed:) I also would like to share a litte prayer I say every day: ''Archangel Jophiel, please bring my inner-beauty to surface and help me and everyone else to see it, under grace in a perfect way.'' This little prayer is more like a celestial make-up you can put on :) Jophiel's name mean ''beauty of God'' and she can bring your inner light to surface for you and everyone else to see:) Have a beautiful day my friends. ♥