Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman November 5, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      November 5, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's a  new month and a busy week. Our thoughts, prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery are with the victims of Hurricane Sandy, Tuesday is the US presidential election (and the end of the hateful TV ads) and it's also the day Mercury goes retrograde so anything is possible.

      This is also a month with much retrograde activity, giving us time for review and release, as well as two eclipses including a total solar eclipse on Nov. 13. This mirrors one in November 1993. What was happening then that is being repeated in your life now?

      Our first Re-Purpose your Life and Ascend your Chakras class was this past Thursday. The next one is Nov. 8 and we'll be talking about money, value, sex, love and creation (they are all related and all aspects of the 2nd chakra or energy center, the soulmate & soul group energy, past lives and how to clear, release and transform this energy. Are you having money problems? The answer lies in your 2nd chakra. It's going to be an exciting class.

      Click here for more info and to register, you will get the recordings and handouts for the previous class(es), and all future live classes, plus your personal on-line journal, a Q&A with Jennifer call and more. We identify the issues and do work to clear them.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, November 7 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The Energies of November
      The back and forth energies of October have thankfully ended and we are entering the relative calm of November, although two eclipses and several retrograde planets, including Mercury retrograde all month, will contribute to this slower movement. We will have to decide whether it feels stagnant or is a period of well deserved rest before we move into December and then into 2013 (whose energies I believe start in December).
      This has  not been an easy year but it has been on in which we have had to stay one step ahead of ourselves and we learned the power of choice,  intention and alignment. As we set new intentions, anything that was not aligned with them was up for review. What were we going to choose, our new intention and a new alignment or our old ways of being, which also meant relinquishing our new intention?
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Ascend Your Chakras program
      The 7 chakras are the body's energy centers, through which we receive and process energy. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through ascension we need to also ascend our chakras or we will find it hard to integrate new energetic frequencies.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Click here to learn more and register (all calls are recorded).

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 31, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139