Eclipses + December 21 2012 | from Allison Rae | 11.4.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Hurricane Sandy

      Year-End 2012

      As you may know, I've been writing about astrology, prophecy and the 2012 gateway for more than a dozen years. Now we're here, at the end of the great cycle. Last week's destructive storm in the Caribbean and northeast United States made landfall with the Taurus/Scorpio full moon, which leads energetically into a series of eclipses this month. Since ancient times, eclipses have been considered portents of sweeping change. I've shared details about the upcoming alignments in my blog today:

      In the article we explore...

      Samhain
      November eclipses
      Mercury retrograde
      Mayan calendar
      December 21, 2012
      Navigating tips
      Ritual

      There's a lot of concern about the changes in our world, including fear and misunderstanding about Earth changes, the Mayan prophecy and upcoming calendar end date. As 2012 comes to a close, we have an opportunity to bring greater peace and understanding, to ease the transition as the old falls away and the next world is yet to be born. Feel free to pass this newsletter along to anyone you know who may benefit.

      Support for the Journey

      Personal Consultations

      AstrologyAstrology helps us navigate the intense, sometimes chaotic changes we experience in our lives day to day, month to month, year to year. My personal sessions with clients have been especially profound lately. Emotional release, mental clarity and greater confidence are possible as we tune into the wisdom of the soul. Popular services include Life Path Consultations and Astro Forecast Readings. Astro-Shamanism is particularly potent throughout this year-end passage.

      Please be in touch if you'd like to schedule a consultations by phone/Skype for yourself or someone you love. Gift certificates are available, too.
      For details and rates, please visit http://heyallie.com/services/. Feel free to order directly from the website, and I'll get in touch to schedule. I look forward to working with you!

      “I feel more secure. I trust myself more. You really are an angel. You have helped me so much.” ~ Nancy

      Essential Oils by Floracopeia

      FloracopeiaAromatherapy is an alchemical gift that sustains us, especially in times of great change. The plants ease and support our transformation with great love. My choice for essential oils is Floracopeia, a line of sustainably harvested oils and related aromatherapy products. I invite you to learn more about the company and enjoy special savings through my affiliate relationship with Floracopeia. Use my affiliate code and receive 25% off your first order. Here's the link: http://heyallie.com/faves/aromatherapy/

      What's Next

      I'm currently working on a piece about the December 21, 2012, alignment and yes, I'll do a forecast for 2013. If there's interest, we'll have a teleconference soon to preview the Solstice and new year. These are my offerings for those who are conscious of the deeper movings of vast cosmic cycles, so we may bring this era to a close in a good way.

      All blessings,

      Allison Rae Portrait
      Allison Rae
      http://allisonrae.com
      http://heyallie.com

      Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter

      Copyright © 2012 Allison Rae, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Allison Rae
      1704-B Llano St. #244
      Santa Fe, NM 87505