Thought For Today: Forgiveness Brings Me Closer To Others

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      Forgiveness Brings Me Closer To Others
      Why is it hard to forgive others? Usually because we believe that they are 90% to blame for the problem, that I am not as bad as they are. So I start to carry the load of other people's actions. If my ego is too hurt, I will have the sense of correction, of justice: 'I know I am right', 'That is not fair'. But if I start to forgive from the heart, sincerely, then this kind of feeling and attitude begins to dissolve. I remain humble and this forgiveness will bring me closer to others. Then I do not carry regrets or anger, I just let go and remain light.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser