Power Animal of the Week: Tortoise and Fox

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      What a pairing to come together this morning! We are blessed to have a nice community of Florida Gopher Tortoises, which are considered very endangered, here around our home and forest. Yesterday I saw one that was foraging and carefully approached to give a gift. I had three decent size succulent strawberries which I put in front of him with gratitude and love then headed back into my home. He immediately took to them with a relish. The appearance of Tortoise this morning I receive as a gift to reaffirm all this messenger brought 2 weeks ago and to see them accentuated. The essence of which is at the beginning of the message: "No dream is too large, no goal too impossible, no destination too far..." No hesitation with tortoise nor fear in setting ambitious goals for she has that confidence born from Knowing that she can accomplish anything. This couples well with the message of Quado's Garden for the tortoise Knows her capabilities, lives confidentially and expresses her inner truth and talents.

      The charm and intuition of Fox integrates beautifully with the Tortoise. Ambitious, charming and coupled with that inner Knowing and guidance; those are cornerstones of healthy anticipation and acting upon your intuition without hesitation. When you know that you need time to yourself, to re-attune and ground, Fox will teach you know to grow in your awareness and combine that with the protection of the tortoise as you spend that inner time to reflect, rejuvenate and meditate. So when you are ready you come forth within any hesitation and have that commitment to yourself, your loved ones and the world and universe itself.

      The more open we to the Fox and Tortoise as beloved guides and teachers the more we are opening and embracing that deepest part of ourselves. Watch and participate in the growth of your confidence, your courage, your integrity and your love fro they will all blossom fully and the unlimited opportunities that you Co-Create will be amazing!

      The Tortoise
      Self-Belief          Commitment          Protection

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the tortoise fill you. Click here to listen to the Tortoise's Song.

      No dream is too large, no goal too impossible, no destination too far, now that you are the tortoise!

      The tortoise will teach you how to make time work for you.  She knows that if you simply put one foot in front of the other and keep moving, you are bound to reach your destination.  She is not afraid to set ambitious goals, even seemingly impossible goals, for her patience and tenacity are built upon a deep belief in herself.  Allow her to give you this faith, this deep knowledge that you can accomplish anything you set out to do, if only you will keep going and never quit.  For you are the tortoise, and the tortoise never gives up.

      Let her also teach you how to pull inside yourself and find peace and quiet there, no matter where you are or what is happening.  Whenever you need to, you may call her spirit to you and she will wrap you in her protective shell, surrounding you with so much love and caring that the events of the outside world will not disturb your center of peace.

      And when the desert stretches out before you, let the tortoise give you the heart and the strength to cross the seemingly endless sands until you finally reach the sea, the sea soft with love and wonder, the sea of life, where all is again restored to you.

      The Fox
      Charm          Intuition          Anticipation

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the fox fill you. Click here to Listen to the Fox's Song.

      Ah, how fortunate you are to have fox power within you.  Beautiful and clever, the fox will help you move through life with grace and ease, attracting others with your charm and intuitively sensing how to act, even when surrounded with newness.  Just breathe in fox power and you will instantly feel grace and confidence flowing through you, guiding you to the right thing to say and do in every circumstance.  For you are the fox.

      But when you want to be left alone, the fox will lend you her great powers of camouflage, letting you blend into the background at will, where you can observe unseen, taking it all in and keeping it to yourself.  You have both of these powers:  to attract confidently or to blend invisibly.   The choice is completely yours.

      The fox will fill you with her sharp intuition, so that you sense what is coming down the path before it can even be heard or seen.  With the fox within you, you will be able to anticipate, knowing when to lie low and let things silently pass by, when to step forward and engage, and when to run like the wind, feeling the freedom of foreknowledge and deep connection with all that is.

      And safe at home, her gentle caring nature will fill you, as you devote yourself to your loved ones and know the true courage of deep and compassionate love.

      You are love, beauty and grace.  You are the fox.