Mark's Astrology Power Peek

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      E-mail not displaying correctly?         View it in your browser.
      12Listen.com 12Reports.com 12Radio.com 12Academy.com 12Scopes.com
      CA Brooks
      by C.A. Brooks

      The Week Ahead

      NOVEMBER 5- NOVEMBER 11
      DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS SUNDAY 2AM - "FALL BACK"

      Aaaaaaahhh Mercury moving retrograde, what's not to love here? Yes it's that time again when the planet of thinking, messages and communication looks back over its shoulder and goes in search of something forgotten, overlooked or somehow missed. It feels a little like the psychological term 'cognitive dissonance' where we can't quite put our finger on it, or name it, but we know something is amiss. Something is not quite adding up and our minds start running in an endless loop to find the missing or incongruous piece. For this reason I suppose we should be thankful for the 3-week Mercury retrograde pattern that routinely appears every 3 months or so. It gives us the opportunity to slow down and take another look at what is going on in our lives allowing us to untangle before we get caught up in a knot.
      We associate Mercury with mental and cognitive processing. But this cycle will involve the very emotional water sign of Scorpio. That's not to say 'don't pay attention to our communications,' but it may be more important to pay attention to the underlying feelings surrounding those communications. Under the influence of penetrating and investigative Scorpio we may find this retrograde cycle to be one of emotional insights and a time we are able to transform, heal, and forgive people and events that have long been buried in our subconscious. Or not! Your choice!
      Scorpio gives this retrograde cycle an emotional intensity for sure, but also increases our ability to examine things in greater detail and see them more clearly for their true meaning. This knowledge is a great possession indeed! When we allow anger, frustration and previous resentments to take up residence in our minds they are not content to stay there. They have a tendency to start spreading their icky goo through our emotions and eventually into the physical realm and into our bodies. In effect, we are letting the interpretations of previous events and situations steal our current joy and happiness. Now how fair is that?
      So put aside all those less than positive thoughts you have about Mercury moving retrograde and instead, consider this a very special opportunity to combine mind, heart and soul in an effort to open the treasure chest of all those slights and hurts we hold so dear and give them a good swift boot. Scorpio is known as a sign of transformation and healing. It's time to bring the hidden to light, to uncover even the small irritations and annoyances and let them be transformed.
      The Cosmic Dance in November promises to usher in a number of very powerful and healing energies. In addition to the Mercury Retrograde cycle there will be two eclipses this month – the first a New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio on the 13th. Stay tuned to the Power Peek and 12Radio.com for all the details. Choose the power of Joy!
      Until next week, let go and wear loose clothes.
      Feedback is always welcome at:
      ca@....
      Or come be my friend on Facebook. You can find my Fan page at:
      http://www.facebook.com/cabrooks2
      MONDAY
      NOVEMBER 5
      MOON IN CANCER/ LEO
      With the Moon in the noble sign of Leo we are reminded of our own skills and abilities. Leo influences us to dig deeper for our sense of self, passion and creativity. When we remain aware of who we are and what we have to offer, it's easy to see others as friends and allies rather than as competitors. Today is a good day for making alliances. We hold the magic wand to create our lives and the authority to make the choices that empower ourselves and our world.
      Daily Muse: It is only when we sense that we are part of the infinite, perfect spirit and that everything that has been created exists in perfection and without help, that we have freed ourselves from 'having for the sake of having' in favor of inner abundance. (Akron and Hajo Banzhaf)
      TUESDAY
      NOVEMBER 6
      MOON IN LEO
      Mercury stations Retrograde 3:04 pm (PST)
      US Election Day – Make your voice heard – Please Vote!
      'Everything in moderation' should be our mantra this morning as the Sun makes an unruly connection with Jupiter, the biggest planet in our known solar system. We might feel a pang of feeling unappreciated and will attempt to work all the harder to be seen as competent and worthy. It's easy to overreact to even the slightest hint of criticism. Fortunately the Moon in self-confident Leo makes caring and more inspiring connections to Venus and Jupiter throughout the day so look for your sense of validity and power in the only place it will ever be found – within.
      Mercury the planet of messages and communication begins a 3-week retrograde cycle this afternoon moving back through the philosophical sign of Sagittarius and into the depths of penetrating and complex Scorpio. We associate Mercury with thinking, communication, travel, transportation, language, crossroads, the magician and the trickster. When he is moving retrograde (backwards from our perspective here on Earth) we often get the chance to experience all of these facets and characters. Be prepared to dig deep and communicate with clear intent and feeling.
      In early evening, the moon moves into a square with the Sun signaling the start of the last quarter of the lunar cycle. The Moon in self-expressive Leo is forced to consider the deeper truths presented by the Sun in Scorpio. With power comes responsibility.
      Daily Muse: What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness, but is love, and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country (Robert Kennedy)
      Today on Simpletales Anita Ahuja joins me for a look at the month ahead through the voices of the angels and ascended masters. You'll find us on 12Radio.com at 11am Pacific – 2 Eastern.
      WEDNESDAY
      NOVEMBER 7
      MOON in LEO / VIRGO

      Moon Void of Course 7:27 am (PST) – 8:35 pm
      We are off to an energetic start on Wednesday as the Moon in dynamic Leo connects with Mars in hopeful and idealistic Sagittarius aligning our emotions with motivation and pure energy. Forget those energy drinks you probably won't need them. Come evening the Moon settles into private and thoughtful Virgo. But those thoughts may be a little scattered or loosely connected as the Moon opposes Neptune in late evening. As the ruler of photography and movies, Neptune energy is perfect for catching a movie or escaping into some form of storytelling or entertainment.
      Daily Muse: When was the last time you told your story? (Question asked to the sick by a Native American Medicine Man)
      THURSDAY
      NOVEMBER 8
      MOON in VIRGO
      The Virgo Moon is duly aware of the importance of offering one's skills and abilities and being of service. But she is equally aware of the importance of balancing activity with introspection and personal recharging. Today is favorable for getting things accomplished, but highlights the necessity of setting boundaries in order to maximize effectiveness. A lunar trine to powerful Pluto in mid-morning accentuates this tendency and encourages us to set limits as necessary to focus on the most important verses the most urgent. Consider what activities or people may be inadvertently 'stealing' your time or siphoning off your energy. See what you can do to reverse this trend.
      Do you believe in fate? How about love at first sight? Relationships get an unexpected boost late tonight when Venus the planet of love makes a positive connection to jovial Jupiter. This energy is likely to expand into the next few days. Venus is associated with money and values as well as love. Just think – maybe your wish is being granted!
      Daily Muse: Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things. (Peter Drucker)
      FRIDAY
      NOVEMBER 9
      MOON in VIRGO
      Moon Void of Course 4:27 pm (PST) – 1:35 am Saturday morning
      Maitraya, the laughing Buddha, has reason to be happy today – partially due to the auspicious connection between Venus and Jupiter late last night, but for other reasons as well. Cosmic soul mates Venus and Mars are both in action today and even though the connections are not perfectly harmonious, they add a spark and zest to life and relationships. A lunar square with ambitious Mars shakes things up adding a touch of spice into our lives this afternoon. Ok, it can lead to frustration, but more likely it's a spot of tension that feels more like excitement or a welcome challenge. We humans so love to be challenged rather than bored! Later tonight Venus makes a somewhat controversial connection with Neptune which can ease some relationship tensions if we are willing to go with the flow and not try to push in new directions.
      Daily Muse: Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. (Joan Crawford)
      SATURDAY
      NOVEMBER 10
      MOON in VIRGO/LIBRA

      Moon enters Libra 1:35 am (PST)
      Neptune stations Direct 11:53 pm (PST)
      Love, romance and relationships might be on our minds and in our hearts today as the Moon glides gracefully into Libra the sign of partnership. However, this dance is going to require we stay on our toes. Following a clever and friendly lunar connection to Mercury in early morning, the Moon moves onto a square with unconventional Uranus in Aries and regenerative Pluto in Capricorn. These can be somewhat rough seas for the love boat but can be navigated with a little perseverance and flexibility. Keep an open mind and allow your ideas about love, life and relationships to be challenged and maybe even changed. Remember, Mercury is retrograde and it's time to revisit some ideas and maybe reinterpret some past events. Neptune, the planet of dreams ends a five-month retrograde cycle late tonight giving Pisces natives and other poets and dreamers reason to celebrate.
      Daily Muse: Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends. (Shirley MacLaine)
      SUNDAY
      NOVEMBER 11
      MOON in LIBRA

      Moon Void of Course 9:13 pm (PST) – 3:10 am Monday morning
      It's important to keep a sense of humor today. The Moon in fair and justice-seeking Libra is trying to see both sides and keep the peace but a crabby dispute between Mercury and Venus seems to keep hearts and conversations on edge. With Mercury moving retrograde it is particularly important to listen and try to understand another's point of view. You may not be upset for the reason you think. Is this current irritation merely a reminder of a deeper and not-so-forgotten frustration?
      The Sun also makes a short-tempered connection with rebellious Uranus intensifying feelings of independence and needing to break free of any and maybe all rules and limitations. In short, people are going to be feeling spunky today and likely acting out…maybe you too!
      Daily Muse: I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. (Bertrand Russell)

      12Reports
      The Numerolgy Report From Hans Decoz!
      Born on May 15, 1949 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Hans Decoz has been a student of numerology since 1969, when he discovered an old and rather worn out book on the ancient spiritual science in a secondhand book shop in Amsterdam. For many years, he experimented with the tools of numerology, reading and studying everything he could find on the subject. Hans traveled throughout Europe and Asia in search of more understanding and knowledge of the different forms and techniques used in numerology.

      He used it to better understand his friends or acquaintances, or to interpret various events on the universal as well as the personal plane. Only after he had overcome his intense skepticism was he able to see the practice as yet another example of the ultimate unity, integrity, and wholeness of the universe.
      Remember when you order -
      • You pay first on Pay Pal and you are then sent to the form to fill out.
      • You should have your report emailed to you within 6 hours so if you haven't heard anything, please write us the same day so you can have your report expedited.
      • I have a "No Fault" mistake policy. If there is an error, Let me know and it will be corrected".
      Reports make great gifts and are sent in PDF format so everyone can read them.
      12Many Voices
      Mark
      by Mark Husson
      Hey Everyone,
      Mercury, the planet of communication is going to be going retrograde on Election day. That happened during the Bush / Gore Election when Gore won by the popular vote but lost to the electoral college. Will the same thing happen this year?
      I asked our team of Astrologers for my New Show "12ManyVoices" on 12RADIO.COM to give us their opinion and their opinions may surprise you. Look for the show on 12Radio.com Monday November 5 at 6:00 Pm Pacific Time.
      Links you may like:
      Until next week,
      I'm with you on the quest!
      ~Mark

      Mo
      by Mo Abdelbaki
      Out of Mo's Mind:
      STEALING THE MAGIC AWAY
      This Halloween, I was surprised to see that neighborhood kids were out of school. It was a beautiful day and they were everywhere. Upon asking why they weren't in the hallowed halls of education, they replied that they were on "fall break."
      A parent then explained that the local school system has decided that rather than deal with Halloween, it's easier to give the kids the week off. I thought this might have to do with sugar highs, but was wrong. It's done so as not to inflame those who happen to view Halloween as less than wholesome. In order to get around a Halloween party at school, or even acknowledge Halloween, it's easier to not have school at all.
      This saddens me. Some of my favorite memories surrounding Halloween took place in school. It was always exciting to see what costumes other kids were going to dress up in and just as much fun to show off whatever I was going to wear. Often, we had two costumes, one for the school parade and another for Halloween night trick-or-treating.
      Then there was the anticipation. My three favorite days of school were, in the following order: 1) the last day of school before summer vacation, 2) the last day of school before Christmas break and 3) Halloween.
      There was something wonderful about going to school on a day that had excitement attached to it, and Halloween was just that kind of day. You knew it was going to be special because there'd be candy involved, masks and makeup, a parade and a party of some sort. The anticipation of that final bell ringing would build such pressure that when it finally rang, we'd explode out of the building and rush home to get down to the serious business of Halloween preparation.
      I suppose it's correct not to force a pagan holiday, one that some people consider to be just this side of Satan worship, upon other people, but I feel like we're stripping the magic out of our society.
      I was watching television this weekend and caught an exposé of superstition. They claimed to know how different superstitions came about (they didn't) and focused on the adverse effects it has on all of our lives. They interviewed "experts" in the field, academics in universities, teaching that superstition is bad and magical belief a simpleton's way of thinking.
      I completely agree that superstition isn't beneficial, but they lumped all metaphysical thinking into that realm and made those of us who believe, sound like fools, presenting us as simpleminded souls living in a world of fantasy.
      My first year of college, I lived in California and was delighted to discover that Berkley gave a degree in witchcraft, something I had quite an interest in. By the time I was in a position to pursue such a curriculum, it was gone.
      I've been ridiculed by academics for my beliefs and called stupid for my years of study in our world. It's funny that these same people don't attack clergy, nor say anything negative about religion, which is based upon faith and miracles. I don't hear them saying terrible things about the observance of Christmas or Easter, proven economic and cultural mainstays, but I'm condemned for my love of Cross-quarter days. It seems that as long as it's a "reality" embraced wholly by society, it's fine.
      In the meantime, the magic is being drained from our world as it takes on a pallor of lethargic tedium. It's the magic that makes us special, that fills us with wonder and gives us something to look forward to. Magic contains our culture, our ancestors and our connections to Nature.
      What would we be without the magic in life? I don't care to find out.
      Although we had a relatively good crowd this year, every year, fewer trick-or-treaters ring our doorbell. I predict that eventually it'll be a thing of the past, for safety as well as for ideological reasons. Actually, that doesn't bother me as much as the implications of a society where the mystery and magic is considered to be a weight rather than a splash of color that enlivens our world.
      We can keep it alive by insisting on holding the magic in our hearts and souls. We can do it by sharing our joy of the world and maintaining our awe and love of the mystery. Read an astrological chart. Shuffle up a deck of Tarot cards. Look to the night sky and view the myths of our ancestors.
      Love life,with all of its magic and it will definitely love you back.
      PROGRAM NOTE: Out of Mo's Mind - Friday, November 9, 2012, 11 AM, Pacific on 12Radio.com. Speaking of love, I LOVED being with you last Friday and think this new time will be a ton of fun. It's not like I'll have a better grasp of what I'm going to talk about, but then again, who knows? I will have at least one interview this month with a fascinating guest or two. I hope you'll join me.
      Class Note: The next Tarot class will be this Thursday at 3 PM on 12Academy.com. We'll discuss the Hanged Man through The Devil of the Major Arcana. Remember, you don't have to have taken any other class to be in this one, nor do you have to actually attend. If you register, you'll get a recording of the class. Here's the link.
      My Tarot class is available at 12Academy.com.
      Mo's Radio Show
      Remember, I'm an advisor at 12listen.com and would love to be of service.

      Need a launch date?
      Get the Perfect Launch Report!

      Visit me at Facebook.com/MoTarot I'd love to hear from you!

      Tamara
      by Tamara Childs
      Tamara Childs (encore article)

      Inner Light Excavation
      This time of the year brings mixed emotions. Yes, it's near the holidays and yet somehow, figuratively, I am going back to school. My brain is in grade school – I know something, and yet there's more to learn. My inner nine year old is awkwardly encountering new "school" clothes, new classmates, new teachers. The adult me is getting the same treatment. I am on an instinctive search. There's a shift into deep inner focus. The light outside wanes and I'm getting thirsty for wisdom. Then something happens and I get creative! Just as the daylight lowers, I turn on the lights that power my inner world.

      Listening to Laura Lozano with her guest CA Brooks on Thursday's Laura Out Loud Radio Show reminded me of the pure gold that can be found in every conversation. We are so enriched by each other, truly. This time calls on us to ask how we can be even more gifted by each other's knowledge and presence.

      Please join me in (what I "lightly" call) your 90 Day Light Awakening Challenge. What do you know and how can you share this more with the world? And in doing this, what could emerge in your life by the New Year? The challenge is to ask questions! To join, please check my Facebook page for your weekly journaling questions. If you missed yesterday's show on Awakening, please hear the archive.

      You can also write me your own questions in a message on Facebook (Tamara Childs ~Conscious Insights) and I will post the Q & A in future Power Peek articles. Special gifts will be offered to those who participate. Listen in to the radio show for details.

      Radio Show Program Note: This Friday 12radio will not be live but they have asked us to provide a music set. I'll be there in the chatroom to talk with you so meet me there at www.12radio at 12noon PST.
      Connect with me on Facebook! Write me your comments and questions about what's coming up for you.
      "Like" Tamara's Facebook Page!
      Tamara's Radio Show!

      Weather Report for the Week Of:
      November 5, 2012
      by Julia Stonestreet Smith
      Stress levels are high this week as we grapple with a degree of uncertainty and for some, disappointment. There's a tinge of failure in the air and we're all reflecting more deeply about how and what we contribute to the whole. Is it enough? We're going to be contemplating this space for a while. How much focus do we put on ourselves as individuals versus how much we focus on the collective experience.
      It's time to break out of stale patterns. There's been an urge to close down and go into protection mode. In doing so, we're actually cutting off the flow of energy we need to thrive. Battening down the hatches isn't helpful right now. We need to proceed with openness. This will restore the flow of abundance, love and healing.
      Something difficult is in the final stages before completion. We might feel like we don't have another drop of energy to apply to this space but let's dig deep and find that last drop and add it to the mix. This brings closure and the opportunity to move forward into new and more exciting projects and relationships. It's time to go.

      by Carolyn Ferris
      Carolyn's Oracle
      Each week Carolyn Ferris will pull from her hand designed Tarot cards to reveal a message for us. Carolyn has been a psychic for many years and has a substantial amount of notoriety with her art.
      She's done covers for Timothy Leary and Carlos Santana and her work can be viewed at her web site www.intuitivereadings.com!
      YES- she draws every one of them!!
      SYRENA
      This woman sees her reflection in the water. She holds a flower in her left hand. She is the siren of the meadow, both the meadow and the water bring her peace.
      She is looking deeply into herself to find what she needs to communicate. In this case the water represents emotion. Look within, there may be something which stirs great emotion needing to be shared. Being around nature and water will help calm the mind. Fresh flowers may help with brightening the day even more as well!
      NEW: THIS IMAGE IS FOR SALE: EXCLUSIVE PRICING FOR POWER PEEK READERS! That's right, Carolyn is selling GlCLEE prints at a remarkable price for Mark's Power Peek readers. Each sale lasts one week. Click here to order or see details!

      Always Same Day!
      Many of you have written about how pleased you are with our computerized reports. In over 90% of the cases you get them in less then 30 minutes and you are notified if you forget to include the birth information or if we need anything that you didn't provide. The prices make them a perfect gift that is supportive for anyone who gets one. Thank you for your kind trust and support! NOTE: We now Accept Pay Pal! If you forget to provide any information we need to run your report, we'll contact you immediately. Never worry.

      200 South Wilcox St. #312
      Castle Rock, CO 80104

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012

        E-mail not displaying correctly?         View it in your browser.
        12Listen.com 12Reports.com 12Radio.com 12Academy.com 12Scopes.com
        CA Brooks
        by C.A. Brooks

        The Week Ahead
        DECEMBER 31 - JANUARY 6
        Happy Holidays!

        Happy New Year and Welcome to 2013! New Year's Day with its promise of freshness and new starts is one of my favorite times. Some people eat black-eyed peas or watch football – me – I pull out the tarot cards, angel decks, astrology charts and oracles. Like a kid in a candy store I ooh and aah over the possibilities.
        James Wanless, developer of the Voyager Tarot, plays the alchemist mixing Numerology and Tarot together, assigning one of the Major Arcana cards (he calls them archetypes) to each year. Adding together the digits of 2013 we get a 6 which is the 'Lovers' card. What's not to like here? But before your imagination goes too wild, remember numerology and tarot are ancient arts with multiple layers of meaning and wisdom. If you study either or both, you have a head start on reading the energy of 2013. But leave room for a few new ideas to enhance your thinking.
        The Lovers card is rich with ideas including the obvious – attracting a romantic partner, the perfect job, your dream home or manifesting your heart's desire. The core meaning can be simplified as relationships, communication, choices and decisions. It's about attraction, merging, and manifesting completeness and wholeness through understanding duality and opposites. The Lovers teach us about remembering our talents and reclaiming parts of ourselves we have denied or suppressed. 'The Lovers represent communion with others and the integration of inner self polarities' (James Wanless).
        The Lovers is associated with the versatile Gemini twins another manifestation of sameness with differences and duality. When the Lovers show up, we may be at a major crossroads in our lives and will be called upon to make consequential decisions. Tarot author Barbara Moore puts it like this 'You have the opportunity to make a choice, to commit to something that could change your life.' Surely that is something to ooh and aah over!
        In addition to looking at the numerology/tarot of the year, I also wanted a specific message I can carry throughout the year. Before I sat down to write, I asked my guides, 'what is my message for 2013? What do I need to focus on, talk about and share?' Then I shuffled a deck of Crowley's Thoth Tarot and pulled a card. If you are reading this column, this message is for you! And what a beauty it is – it's the card titled 'Happiness'. Some people call this 'the wish comes true' card. It's a symbol of contentment, satisfaction, emotional happiness, joy, fulfillment, and physical comfort and satiation. (We may have to watch for overindulgence! Can there really be such a thing as too much chocolate?)
        During the next 12 months we can continue to explore these concepts – looking at the people, ideas and situations that attract us, considering our options and making choices – all with the assurance that 2013 holds the promise of commitments resulting in contentment, fulfillment and happiness.
        Instead of wishing you a new year – I'm setting an intention for all of us. May we be showered with interesting options, feel empowered by our choices, and find happiness in our commitments in the New Year!
        Until next week, let go and wear loose clothes.
        ACIM Banner
        SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – the wait is over! Starting January 1st, A Course in Miracles returns to 12Radio. Everyday – even on weekends – you can hear one of 365 lessons from the Workbook for Students read by members of our 12community. These audio versions will also be available for download in the Archives of 12radio.com and you can read a text version on the 12Listen.com site. On the main page, under 'Daily Messages' click on the 'ACIM Daily Lesson'. Are you ready to change the way you think about the world?

        Feedback is always welcome at:
        ca@....
        Or come be my friend on Facebook. You can find my Fan page at:
        http://www.facebook.com/cabrooks2
        Click here to get a reading from C. A.
        MONDAY
        DECEMBER 31
        MOON IN LEO
        Moon Void of Course 1:52 pm (PST) – 9:35 am Tuesday morning
        Mercury enters Capricorn 6:03 am (PST)
        New Year's Eve is a combination of imagination, sexy flirtation, mental ambition and originality! Not too shabby for the last day of the year. As you may have guessed, there is a lot of activity at the cosmic dance – perhaps those planets are planning a rip-roaring send-off to 2012. Long before the Sun rises Venus makes a magical connection to spiritual and healing Neptune. This is an imaginative start to the day but it might be a challenge to hold onto those sweet dreams when thinking Mercury takes up the mantle of responsibility as he enters Capricorn at daybreak. His advice is 'no fun and games until the chores are finished'. Do you hear the echoes of your parental units? It's really just your own internal voice admonishing you to attend to necessary business or details.
        By mid-day Venus and Mars are sparring like star-crossed lovers. Those jabs you are feeling just might be from an admirer trying to get your attention. Thanks to a connection between Mars and Uranus this evening, celebrations are likely to be unique and original. People might be a bit pushy with their ideas and needs. A late night connection between Mercury and Neptune ends the year on a note of hope, compassion, forgiveness and imagination. Of course, Neptune is also associated with illusions and 'being under the influence'. Be conscious of your use of alcohol and 'recreational' drugs.
        Daily Muse: This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays! (D.M. Dellinger)
        TUESDAY
        JANUARY 1
        MOON IN LEO/VIRGO
        NEW YEARS DAY
        Moon enters Virgo 9:35 am (PST)
        Signs of recent overindulgence and not enough sleep may be 'written in the stars' today as the Moon in tidy Virgo opposes faraway Neptune in Pisces. The world may just seem a bit unfocused. However, this psychic and imaginative energy has its upside, especially if we set realistic expectations for what needs to be accomplished today. Hopefully you have the day as vacation and can sleep in and take things at a leisurely pace. If not, you can still move with consciousness letting things develop instead of using force. Fortunately a lunar connection with Mercury in dependable Capricorn this afternoon helps clear the fog and gets thoughts and communication back on a more even keel.
        Daily Muse: Attraction is the force that binds us together as lovers, partners, family and community. Do not resist those to whom you are attracted. (James Wanless)
        A Course in Miracles Daily Lessons starts today on 12Radio.com at 7 am Pacific 10 Eastern!
        ca Brooks
        WEDNESDAY
        JANUARY 2
        MOON in VIRGO

        It's a quiet and possibly very productive day as the Moon in Virgo pulls out her special spic and span tools. She is ready to store those holiday decorations, get out the diet and exercise tips, and attempt to restore order to our possibly post-holiday dishevelment! Lunar connections to Pluto, Saturn and the Sun all contribute to a sense of right timing and productivity.
        Daily Muse: Take pleasure in doing your work well. Smile as you perform your tasks. Take a moment to acknowledge your skill. Toast your creativity. (James Wanless)
        THURSDAY
        JANUARY 3
        MOON in VIRGO/LIBRA
        Moon Void of Course 4:15 am (PST) – 5:11 pm
        Do you need some get up and go or a no-nonsense wakeup call? Well, that's what we are in for this morning. The Moon in dutiful Virgo is going about her business – Virgo is known for the ability to serve selflessly and quietly. She's not making any waves. However, thinking Mercury in Capricorn forms a restless square with rebellious Uranus which could send thinking and conversations 'off the rails'. This itchy energy is a touch explosive and can rattle a few cages; but it is certainly creative and original. The Moon's move to fair-minded Libra in early evening helps settle this edgy energy with an emphasis on honoring each person's ideas and beliefs.
        Daily Muse: Whenever two people meet there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him and each man as he really is. (William James)
        FRIDAY
        JANUARY 4
        MOON in LIBRA
        We very likely will feel the full force of Libra's passion for peace and harmony today as the Moon in the disseminating phase of its cycle transits through this agreeable sign on a mission of bringing out the 'reasonableness' in each of us. The Moon forms a temporary but potent grand trine as it lines up with Mars in Aquarius and Jupiter in Gemini. This alignment of planets in the mental air signs is motivated and inspired! Mars brings the energy and Jupiter the faith to take action on ideas and dreams. This is not energy to be wasted!
        This evening we'll feel more constrained as Venus the planet of love and values is feeling challenged and unsupported by Saturn the planet of rules and structure. Self-doubt and feeling the need to take a step back are echoed as the Moon moves into a square with the Sun in Capricorn. Accepting limits or delays may be necessary as the Moon moves into the last quarter of its cycle. This is usually a time we are forced to accept a few 'realities', including the cost – financial and emotional – of our hopes and dreams.
        Daily Muse: Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of what you already have. (Anonymous)
        SATURDAY
        JANUARY 5
        MOON in LIBRA / SCORPIO

        Moon Void of Course 3:13 pm (PST) – 10:09 pm
        Overnight Mercury moves into an uncomfortable position with expansive Jupiter in Mercury's home sign of Gemini. We might wake up feeling like we are 'in over our heads' or swimming in minutia. Word to the wise – simplify! The Moon is still in Libra and despite Libra's discomfort with making decisions, well, there is a not so secret side to Libra – the one that likes to play the judge! Give yourself permission to quickly and efficiently discern what's important and what's not. Trust yourself to make the right decision and don't second guess yourself. This could save you from spending endless hours obsessing about each detail this Mercury Jupiter combination could throw at you. Late tonight the Moon quietly leaves Libra and dives into Scorpio. This emotional but wise water sign has no problem seeing the truth and acting on it.
        Daily Muse: Not to decide is to decide. (Harvey Cox)
        SUNDAY
        JANUARY 6
        MOON in SCORPIO

        The energy of the Full Moon several days ago extends today as the Sun merges its energy with Pluto in Capricorn and forms a facilitating sextile with Saturn in Scorpio. The Sun which represents ego has met its match in the permanently transformational powers of Pluto. Fortunately the stabilizing energy of Saturn sets our feet firmly on the path. The butterfly cannot return to the caterpillar and we cannot revert to former versions of ourselves.
        If you feel like you are standing on the precipice – on the verge of a life-altering decision – you are right! A quick reality check may reveal thoughts, ideas and ways of relating that need to be released in order for you to move forward. Both Pluto and Saturn have a way of revealing the superfluous. The path ahead may require different attitudes, ideas, behaviors and resources. But meanwhile, don't force anything. There is a certain balance to this energy allowing us to gracefully make the shift from who we are to who we will become.
        Daily Muse: If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. (Author Unknown)
        Two Full Years of Predictions!
        numerology reports2013 is upon us. Take advantage of this wonderful Numerology report. All you need is your Name and Date of Birth and the Computerized report does the rest! I'll get it to you in fast (once you fill out the information form).

        Don't know what report to get? Gift Certificates are now available! Click here!
        BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Life Destiny ReportI've completely revamped our Astrology reports that are hosted by my friends in the U.K. These reports are not emailed but are instantly presented to you on the screen and they have some serious package deals going on! Check them out! CastAChart.com
        The Happenings
        Mark
        by Mark Husson
        Hey Everyone,
        I know 2012 was a remarkable year for all of us, it's just that some of those "remarks" weren't all glowing. We've all been human long enough to understand that a "good life" is often measured NOT by the ups AND downs but by our ability to do some good while we navigate through them. After all, we started the year with Mars (the planet of action) moving backwards as if to make it abundantly clear that what lies ahead are changes.
        The Year Ahead
        I was invited to write a bit of an overview for the year for each of the signs by the lovely Donna Abate (rhymes with "Create") of Hay House. You can find them at www.healyourlife.com. If you're moved to make a brief comment, I would be grateful.
        I have much to be thankful for in 2012 and put some of my reasons on The Gratitude Board ® on 12listen.com. If you haven't done so, if feels great and it's completely free and anonymous. We don't ask for anything but your sincerety. What makes it unique is that the staff moderates the board to help empower your affirmations.
        Also, the wonderful C.A. Brooks (yes, the one who writes the Dailies) is launching "the Daily Workbook Lessons of A Course In Miracles" in Audio format on 12Radio.com! Starting January 1st at 7am Pacific, C.A. or one of our Staff will read a lesson and they will continue for 365 days. You don't have to "Believe" in ACIM to appreciate the gentle tone that is delivered. If you miss the early start, they are replayed every 15 minutes for the first hour then they'll be archived at 12Radio.com!

        We're dubbing New Year's Day as "Prediction Day!" We're slashing our prices all day so you can call in and talk about 2013!
        Links you may like:
        Until next week,
        Happy New Year!
        ~Mark

        Mo
        Out of Mo's Mind:
        A New Year Hope

        An old memory has been echoing inside my head all week and I thought I'd share with you. It centers around New Year's Eve, 1966.
        My parents had gone out with friends to celebrate the New Year at the only nightclub in our small town. I was left home to watch my brothers, which meant that I got to engage in a favorite activity, watching TV. My brothers had fallen asleep long before midnight, so I had complete control of the television. Unfortunately, it was a Saturday night, which meant slim pickings, but I endured as best as possible.
        Many of you can't imagine not being able to find something to watch, even if it is Honey Boo Boo. We had three stations to choose from, maybe four if the weather was cooperative and you didn't mind fuzzy reception. To some of you, this in itself would suggest the end of time, but it was all we knew. Such was the era I grew up in.
        I watched a little of the Lawrence Welk, New Year's Eve Show. The music made me want to put my head in a pencil sharpener and watching the audience dance had me imagining that my own parents were dancing at that exact moment, embarrassing me in absentia. The next thing I remember watching was Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians, from the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, playing their unbelievably dated music as people my grandparents age drunkenly Fox-Trotted in front of the camera. I remember groaning out loud.
        Feeling like a man in a straightjacket, I desperately turned the knob to another channel. (Yes, you read right. I had to physically turn a knob located on the TV itself. My father was fond of saying he had remote control, his children.) I was delighted to discover a movie, one I'd never seen before, The Time Machine.
        The Time Machine, released in 1960, starred Rod Taylor and Yvette Mimieux, and was based on the HG Wells novel of the same name. Finally, something that I could sink my mind into.
        From the moment the movie started, I loved it. Sebastian Cabot, Alan Young, Whit Bissell and others, in Victorian clothing, are getting ready to ring in the new century at HG Well's house and he hasn't shown up yet. Eventually, he drags himself in, looking pretty lousy, and tells his dinner companions a remarkable tale. (Incidentally, the real HG Wells looked nothing like Rod Taylor. But then, I didn't think Gary Busey looked anything like Buddy Holly, either.)
        Here's the pertinent part in a nutshell. Wells creates a time machine that he uses to go forward into the future. After some respectably paced time travel, earning the movie an Oscar for special effects, He stops in 1966 because he hears air raid sirens. I'll remind you that I was watching the movie on December 31st, 1966. Cutting to the chase, the world as we know it comes to an end due to a Thermonuclear war. He barely gets his machine moving into the future as bombs explode, narrowly avoiding vaporization.
        This bothered me.
        I suppose I shouldn't have taken it seriously, but the fact that the year wasn't over yet, and that I'd just seen the world destroyed in 1966, albeit fictional, made me tense. Add to that the nuclear nightmares my generation had off and on since childhood, air raid drills, Civil Defense Bomb Shelters and the Cold War, throw in the fact that I was a teenager and you can see how I might have been upset.
        As the time-traveling hero was speeding into the future, the movie was abruptly stopped and replaced by a clock counting down the last 30 seconds to midnight. When it reached zero, the sound of a horn blared, accompanied by graphics that announced, "Happy New Year, 1967!" With that, the movie began again.
        I felt a huge wave of relief. A new year had started.
        I suddenly had a feeling that 1967 was going to be a year unlike any other I'd seen.
        Of course, those of you who were lucky enough to remember 1967 know I was right. Things changed in 1967. It was a year of transformation and shifting consciousness. It was an Alchemical fusing of spirituality, culture, art, music, humor, politics, ethics and rebellion. Some of what 1967 ushered in is still with us; most of it just couldn't survive the journey of time.
        That isn't to say that everything was great in 1967. All years have their distinct personalities and challenging events. However, that summer would be known forever as the Summer of Love, and the changes of consciousness that came that summer, and in the months before and after, made it one of the most memorable years of my life.
        It was the year that I became politically conscious and aware of the world around me. I began reading newspapers and watching the news, realizing that there was a definite bias in the press. It was the year that I became discontented with the status quo and the mundane and found myself bored with jaded, cynical thinking. I embraced Peace as a reality and understood what was meant by Love.
        The world hadn't ended, it had only changed--and as far as I'm concerned, for the better. That year brought transitions that gave my generation the energy to move forward with a vibrant sense of courage and a redefined moral compass.
        The dream faded, perhaps, but I still hold the lessons dear.
        That's the memory that's been going through my head all week, and I realize now that these echoes are in part due to the Mayan Calendar fear mongers. Like that moment when 1966 gave way to 1967, we're still here. But I think there's more to my memory.
        I have high hopes for 2013. I can feel it in my core and I pray I'm right. I'm an optimist, so I look with delight to change, but I feel this shift acutely and with anticipation.
        I'm certainly not predicting that it will be a cake-walk or another Summer of Love, not that I wouldn't embrace another one, but the excitement I feel is familiar and based in hope.
        I'm looking to 2013 as a time of transition, and if we're lucky, a moving of Universal Consciousness that brings us closer together, if not as a species then as a tribe. We're our own tribe, unique and precious and we need to maintain contact with each other, support each other and be there when we need each other. This is our labor of love. This just may be why we're here.
        Happy New Year, 2013! I wish you all, Peace, Love and Happiness.
        PROGRAM NOTE: This Wednesday, on Out of Mo's Mind at 9 AM, Pacific, I'll answer questions that I've received over the years about the process and what I do. It's prerecorded but it was done without rehearsal. I hope you'll join me on 12Radio.com.
        mo's banner
        Mo's Radio Show
        Remember, I'm an advisor at 12listen.com and would love to be of service.
        mo's banner
        Need a launch date?
        Get the Perfect Launch Report!

        Visit me at Facebook.com/MoTarot I'd love to hear from you!

        Tamara
        by Tamara Childs
        Tamara Childs
        2012 and Beyond
        For many of us 2012 had the energy of a number 2 lead pencil. Somehow we were back in grade school learning our "lessons." So many of us felt like life was one big long 12 month lesson, with the feeling that if we didn't make our own grade, we might be held back.
        External changes mirrored our feeling that nothing was totally stable. We'd start on one track and find the universe turning the steering wheel 180 degrees. We'd adjust to the best of our ability, try to think nicely of the capricious universe, and stay as centered as possible.
        We have been through a lot of change, much of it energetic and unspoken. Many of us felt like we were in the eye of the storm, suspended in mid-air while the storm raged around us for a while, watching situations disintegrate before our eyes. Others held their breath and kept faith in their prayers that life would eventually become clear, stable and safe. What we might not have realized in the midst of all this was the universe kindly asking us to walk our talk; suspending us like adult babies in our energetic birthing pods, until we were in resolution to doing this, for our own good. Life holds our dreams for us until we are ready to receive them.
        Walking through the doorway into this new year of 2013 will bring relief and a new year vibration of loving community, sharing and cooperative collaboration that many of us wished for but could not attain last year. Ventures that do not truly hold the 'good of all' are going by the wayside. What about a big huge YAY! Let's keep celebrating this new energy. There is something for all of us to look forward to.
        Connect with me on Facebook! Write me your comments and questions about what's coming up for you.
        Image banner for tamara
        "Like" Tamara's Facebook Page!
        Tamara Radio Banner
        Tamara's Radio Show!

        by Carolyn Ferris
        Carolyn's Oracle
        Each week Carolyn Ferris will pull from her hand designed Tarot cards to reveal a message for us. Carolyn has been a psychic for many years and has a substantial amount of notoriety with her art.
        She's done covers for Timothy Leary and Carlos Santana and her work can be viewed at her web site www.intuitivereadings.com!
        YES- she draws every one of them!!
        NEW: THIS IMAGE IS FOR SALE: EXCLUSIVE PRICING FOR POWER PEEK READERS! That's right, Carolyn is selling GlCLEE prints at a remarkable price for Mark's Power Peek readers. Each sale lasts one week. Click here to order or see details!
        Cozy Evening
        Carolyn's Art Picture
        Elephant taking a spin into the night. Woman sitting peacefully on the moon collecting a rose from the Elephant with each time he passes by her. The moon represents Yin, female energy, the receiving energy. The elephant representing yang, the doer energy, the giver. A sweet "being" image. This image speaks of balanced energy. Check out your energy to make sure you are allowing yourself both yin and yang energy through your day and night. Make adjustments as needed through either more rest or more outgoing planning in your day.
        Get a reading from Carolyn!

        Always Same Day!
        Many of you have written about how pleased you are with our computerized reports. In over 90% of the cases you get them in less then 30 minutes and you are notified if you forget to include the birth information or if we need anything that you didn't provide. The prices make them a perfect gift that is supportive for anyone who gets one. Thank you for your kind trust and support! NOTE: We now Accept Pay Pal! If you forget to provide any information we need to run your report, we'll contact you immediately. Never worry.

        mapmap 200 South Wilcox St. #312
        Castle Rock, CO 80104

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
          E-mail not displaying correctly?         View it in your browser.
          12Listen.com 12Reports.com 12Radio.com 12Academy.com 12Scopes.com
          CA Brooks
          by C.A. Brooks

          The Week Ahead
          JANUARY 7 - JANUARY 13

          When January rolls around, the outlook can sometimes be a bit bleak. Most of the traditional holidays are over, and even the physical environment seems lackluster as the festive lights and decorations disappear. Let's blame it on astrology! (By the way, did you know there is a word for me, I mean people, who don't take down their Christmas decorations in a timely fashion? We, I mean they, are 'nerkles' – a combination of nerd and sparkle!)
          As we move from the season of buoyant and optimistic Sagittarius and into the pragmatic earthy Capricorn, the landscape evolves from upbeat and sunny to practical and grounded. On Tuesday Venus enters Capricorn where she joins the Sun, Mercury and Pluto. Friday of this week the Moon aligns with the Sun initiating a New Moon cycle in Capricorn. What better time to re-acquaint ourselves with the striving and successful Mountain Goat with the fish tale? Sagittarius vision explores and inspires, but Capricorn grounds our enthusiasm with practical strategies and structure. Let's hear it for the gifts of this powerful and enduring earth sign!
          We think of love and relationships when we think of Venus – but more generally her effect in our lives is to influence our sense of value – what's important, beautiful, worthy and lovable. While she is in Capricorn and with the New Moon in Capricorn this month, we are looking for more stability in our lives. We may be more cautious and practical especially concerning love and money because we are looking for enduring and long-term investments. Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, understands the value of patience, hard work, and wisdom that comes through time and maturity.
          The history of making New Year's Resolutions is rooted in both religious and cultural traditions – promising the gods we will return borrowed objects, pay our debts, turn over a new leaf, forgive ourselves and others and generally become better people. Although the more serious tradition of resolution making may have been abandoned, this sense of needing to resolve – to decide, to commit – is alive and well in the world of Capricorn. Deep inside we feel Capricorn's admonishment to take action and make a commitment or two.
          If you are inspired to make some commitments to yourself for 2013, it's never too late. The New Moon in Capricorn on Friday supplies the perfect energy for resolving to make changes, replace habits and set some new foundations into place. Instead of a resolution, maybe you'd like to choose a mantra for yourself. Do you have a favorite quote or line from a movie or song? Denise Linn encourages us to choose a mantra, a power name and even a theme song when we are making changes in our lives. Consider all of these fun and effective techniques when setting new intentions. Meanwhile you can enjoy one of my favorite mantras.
          Until next week, let go and wear loose clothes.
          ACIM Banner
          SPECIAL REMINDER ANNOUNCEMENT – the wait is over! Starting A Course in Miracles returns to 12Radio. Everyday – even on weekends – you can hear one of 365 lessons from the Workbook for Students read by members of our 12community. These audio versions will also be available for download in the Archives of 12radio.com and you can read a text version on the 12Listen.com site. On the main page, under 'Daily Messages' click on the 'ACIM Daily Lesson'. Are you ready to change the way you think about the world?

          Feedback is always welcome at:
          ca@....
          Or come be my friend on Facebook. You can find my Fan page at:
          http://www.facebook.com/cabrooks2
          Click here to get a reading from C. A.
          MONDAY
          JANUARY 7
          MOON IN SCORPIO
          Moon Void of Course 3:31 am (PST) – 12:28 am Tuesday morning
          The cosmic energy is a little 'crazy-making' today as the Moon cruises through secretive Scorpio in a void of course pattern. The 'truth' may not be as forthcoming as we would like and intense emotions may color the way we see things. Energetic Mars in visionary Aquarius is challenged by strategist Saturn in Scorpio thwarting some of the best laid plans. Seeing our goals through may feel like a burden but have faith, if your intentions are clear the path will get easier.
          Daily Muse: I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor. (Henry David Thoreau)
          TUESDAY
          JANUARY 8
          MOON IN SCORPIO/SAGITTARIUS
          NEW YEARS DAY
          Moon enters Sagittarius 12:28 am (PST)
          Moon Void of Course 6:28 pm (PST) – 12:54 am Thursday morning
          Venus enters Capricorn 8:11 pm (PST)
          The Moon's shift into truth-seeking Sagittarius shortly after midnight puts us in touch with some of our deepest inspirations and emotions. All astrological signs are associated with a descriptive phrase and for Jupiter-ruled Sag the tag line is 'I see'. We are looking for honesty and integrity in our interactions and will likely be dissatisfied with anything that seems phony or inauthentic. As the Moon is within a few days of concluding its monthly cycle, it's a good time to withdraw our attention and energy from distractions and focus on the essential.
          And the timing is perfect as Venus the planet of love, attraction and values heads for Capricorn. She has been traveling through Sag since the middle of December where we expanded our understanding of love through exploration – ala Sagittarian idealism. Under the influence of pragmatic Capricorn, she will guide us to more traditional but enduring affairs of the heart and financial decisions.
          Daily Muse: Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
          Today on Simpletales start your year off right with divine guidance compliments of Anita Ahuja, the angels and ascended masters. Anita will offer advice that is both visionary and grounded to set our feet on the path for 2013. You'll find us on 12Radio.com at 11am Pacific – 2 Eastern.
          ca Brooks
          WEDNESDAY
          JANUARY 9
          MOON in SAGITTARIUS

          All day void of course Moon
          It's a quiet day at the cosmic dance and perfect for artists and creativity on every level. The Moon is void of course all day encouraging the reliance on intuition. Venus in Capricorn (as of last night) makes a favorable connection with Neptune the planet of dreams. And what a perfect combination it is! Let imagination guide your choices and plans and find a new beauty and usefulness in order. This energy takes ideas into practice. If you are an artisan, devote at least part of your day to your craft or planning your next project. This energy is equally good for projects of other sorts as well. Who is to argue with the sublime intelligence of a perfectly balanced budget, a thoughtful management plan to empower employees or co-workers, or a perfectly designed and constructed bridge? And don't overlook the potential benefits to relationships as the planet of love drinks in the compassionate waters of Neptune.
          Daily Muse: The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. (Vince Lombardi)
          THURSDAY
          JANUARY 10
          MOON in SAGITTARIUS/ CAPRICORN
          Moon enters Capricorn 12:54 am (PST)
          Forget the excuses, whining or poor me faces today. The Moon in reasonable and no-nonsense Capricorn is taking charge! A lunar square to rebellious Uranus in independent Aries is restless and anxious to ignore responsibilities and duties but it's not likely the road of distractions or procrastination will allow us to make an escape. When the Moon makes alliances with both Pluto and Saturn this afternoon, debts in the form of obligations, promises and commitments are likely to come due. It's the last day of the lunar cycle, so we may not be thrilled with the accountability, but brace yourself and take care of business and follow-through on those promises. You can move into the new lunar cycle with a clean slate.
          Daily Muse: The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply. (Denis Waitley)
          FRIDAY
          JANUARY 11
          MOON in CAPRICORN
          New Moon 21 Capricorn 11:44 am (PST)
          Moon Void of Course 11:44 am (PST) – 1:01 am Saturday morning
          Many people like to set intentions on the New Moon. Even if that's not your habit, consider making a commitment or two today. The New Moon in grounded Capricorn is a call to conscientiousness. The methodical and disciplined mountain/sea goat can assist in designing plans and strategies for tackling even the most ambitious goals – one deliberate and carefully planned step at a time.
          Despite the concentrated Capricorn energy in the cosmos today, there is also an undisciplined and rowdy voice in the form of Jupiter in versatile Gemini that threatens to scatter our energy. Looking at variations and alternatives can help solidify our choices. Think about comparing color swatches to determine the perfect match. However, paying attention to every voice that calls can serve as a major distraction pulling us off course. To use a sports metaphor (who me?), keep your eye on the ball and refuse to spend time or energy on unimportant disruptions or communications.
          Daily Muse: One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. (Tony Robbins)
          SATURDAY
          JANUARY 12
          MOON in CAPRICORN /AQUARIUS

          Moon enters Aquarius 1:01 am (PST)
          While yesterday's agenda called for focus and concentration, today we are blessed with an unconventional Moon in Aquarius and two quirky but magical connections to the Sun from Saturn and Uranus allowing us to find our own workable combination of discipline and freedom. Personal and unique solutions are the name of the game! Of course those 'out-of-the-box' strategies are easier to come by if we understand what's in the box to start with! Today we can select from an array of traditional concepts we are familiar with and delight in choosing additional ideas and tactics that are new and inspiring. We can have our cake and eat it too! Don't do it like everybody else – find your own way today.
          There is another bit of unpredictability afloat this evening when Venus in conventional Capricorn squares eccentric Uranus in autonomous Aries. This energy calls for flexibility to embrace possibilities instead of shutting down creativity. We may be tempted to cling to the status quo. However, tag-teaming with the energy earlier today, we'll have more success with open-mindedness than when we consider life's propositions as mutually exclusive choices.
          It's the 12th of the month – look for special events on 12Listen.com and 12Academy.com.
          Daily Muse: Transformation literally means going beyond your form. (Wayne Dyer)
          SUNDAY
          JANUARY 13
          MOON in AQUARIUS

          Moon Void of Course 12:37 am (PST) – 2:49 am Monday morning
          The Moon is sailing through avant-garde Aquarius and we'll definitely see the friendlier side of this sign today verses the rebel. Outside of a quick and fleeting connection with Mars shortly after midnight, the Moon is void of course and making no additional connections with planets. The planets too, are taking the day off making no new connections with each other. Maybe this is a classic storybook weekend with opportunities to forget the agenda and just kick back.
          Daily Muse: My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations. (Michael J. Fox)

          new lunar scopesClick the picture and see what you think of my new Lunar Scopes. It's a report that takes your moon transits and gives you a "good/bad day scenario. I priced them to sell!
          And you guys are loving the two year Numerology Reports for 14.50 so I'm keeping them on sale this week to support you all the way until 2015!

          Don't know what report to get? Gift Certificates are now available! Click here!
          BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Life Destiny ReportI've completely revamped our Astrology reports that are hosted by my friends in the U.K. These reports are not emailed but are instantly presented to you on the screen and they have some serious package deals going on! Check them out! CastAChart.com
          The 12-Happenings
          Mark
          by Mark Husson
          Hey Everyone,
          A very happy New Year to you! I'm always resolving to change something in my life so New Years Resolutions just look like a set up for Guilt in January. It's easy, after all, to say you're going to start a diet when you just loaded your belly with scrumptious carbs. So I just resolve to find more things to be grateful for and I do seriously ask that I grow closer to my Divine connection.
          After that, I'm a free agent!
          I have a lot of things I want to remind you before I leave you to enjoy the other articles:
          1. The New Year is a perfect time to use our fully moderated Gratitude Board®! Its completely free and no information is asked of you. Once posted, our staff reads them and holds your intention to supercharge it. Find it at 12listen.com!
          2. C.A. Brooks' 365 Workbook Lessons of A Course In Miracles is playing every single Morning at 7am Pacific time. Then it's being archived over at 12Radio.com.
          3. If you didn't get to see my Horoscopes at HealYourLife.com click here.
          4. Radio is Back! I'll be back on Hay House Radio this Tuesday at 9:00am pacific and all your favorite hosts on 12Radio.com are starting January 7. Do be there!
          Links you may like:
          Until next week,
          Happy New Year!
          ~Mark

          Our Newest Contributor
          by Kristi Brower
          She's 1/4 of the Psychic Sisters, a Quartet of related Females who use their power for Good! They Joined us in 2012 on 12Radio.com with the Psychic Sister Show and Kristi and Katie branched off to include their own shows and to be a part of the 12Listen.com family of psychics.
          Kristi Brower has a "Grace with Honesty" approach to life. In our time together she has spoken up with praise where she saw it was deserved and suggestions when things needed to be different. I found myself proud, that this woman, while leading an entire family, thought the 12 would be an appropriate home. I was doubly thrilled when she offered her writing services to the Power Peek.
          The Psychic Update
          Hello Power Peek Fans! I am so excited to be joining you and Mark and the gang here on Power Peek. Every week I will be sharing my psychic perspective about current happenings. I will also share stories from my own wacky life as a professional psychic and healer. I live in a small, conservative town in Idaho, and as I am sure you can imagine, I stick out like a sore thumb. I love my work and know I am fulfilling my personal mission by bringing light to my community. What an honor to bring my light to all of you as well! So, here is my first installment of "The Psychic Update."
          2012 was a challenging year for all of us on so many levels. It was also an amazing year because we as a society finally had "the big talk" about many social issues that have been hiding in dark places in our communities. We talked about gay marriage, poverty, rape, and women's rights. We turned on the lights and brought some of the most difficult issues to the forefront. These conversations were not easy and at times very unpleasant, but we went from pretending these issues weren't really issues to getting down to the work of resolving them once and for all.

          I have been predicting for a couple of years now that 2012 would be the beginning of peace and equality, and that is exactly what has happened. Now that doesn't mean that it was all sunshine and roses and the lion lay down with the lamb, etc. No, we fought some serious battles this year. We brought to light some of the ugliest, most hateful beliefs about our fellow human beings, and then we sent those beliefs packing. We will continue to have conflict about ignored social issues for a while. We have to bring them out into the light, dust them off and really look at what is happening before we can come together as humanity and make long term change.

          I am so excited to be alive and a part of this tremendous growth process! I challenge you to get involved in some way in your own community this year! Find something you are passionate about and give your time to help. If we all take a little time to shine our light, we will make great change and inspire those around us to do the same. 2013 is the year of community!
          Blessings,
          Kristi
          Connect with Kristi here: PsychicSisters.net
          Mo
          Out of Mo's Mind:
          A New Year Hope

          So far, I like 2013.
          I know it's too early to tell, but I sense that this could be an important year for all of us. It's a year of transition and movement from one type of thinking to another. I don't give credit to the Mayan Calendar or anything other than you and me. On its own, the year will produce, but if we put our energy into making this year the best it can be, I believe almost anything is possible, on a personal as well as on a global level.
          As I believe that the microcosm is reflected in the macrocosm, let's focus on you and what you can do to make this year the best it can be.
          First of all, embrace change. This is a year that demands a sense of transformation within every single on of us. Since life is all about change, it stands to reason that if you're afraid of change, you're also afraid of life. 2013 won't respond well to a fear-based frame of mind. Life takes commitment and courage and you have both.
          Be ready to learn new things. This is a time for invention and innovation. The entire year sets the stage for new interests to blossom in your life, giving you a whole new world to investigate and play with. If you've been wanting to learn some sort of Oracle, whether it be Tarot, astrology or any of the magnificent tools that have been given to us, then this is your year to do it. If you've been wanting to learn to play the piano, saxophone or didgeridoo, get to it. Painting, sculpture, knitting, Yoga, all await you.
          The emphasis isn't on succeeding instantly, or becoming a master overnight. Simply putting effort into something new, something you enjoy, will enrich your life in ways that will delight and astound you.
          This year won't tolerate injustices, and neither should you. Make that your motto. If you see something, or notice something, that bothers you, speak up about it or at least acknowledge it to yourself. This is a year of restored balance and a time for the renovation of many of our dilapidated ethical structures. Of course, the work will be slow, but progress is assured if enough of us persist in our belief in fairness.
          The bullies and dishonorable will stand out to you like sore thumbs. This is a year of awareness and keeping your eyes open. Remember that most miscreants don't want to change and aren't open to polite suggestion. The key is to avoid dealing with these types, as much as possible, and to not give them any of your power. A lack of response is to bullies, as Kryptonite is to Superman.
          Any work you put in this year will be paid back many times over. Don't be afraid to push yourself and your energy, even if it doesn't seem that it will be reciprocated. As long as you make it a labor for good, you'll prosper. This is also a great time to redouble your efforts in your career and to move forward for whatever you want to do in your life. This doesn't have to be about current work it; it can be about your life-goals and dreams, even if they seem undoable. Remember, this year can create opportunities that soar.
          Finally, indulge your passions. These don't have to be passions of the flesh, but if they are, be safe. Look to that which tantalizes you and urges your soul to expand into the awaiting world. Grasp your sense of excitement and wonder, and allow yourself to fall head over heels in love with life again.
          Something is in the air, something powerful, expansive and remarkable. The year will only be what you make of it, and I'm here to tell you that you can make it one to remember.
          Those of us who embrace an alternative view of life represent a consciousness that hopes to bring a gentler, more humane energy to the world. We hope to share our views and our confidence in the fact that life can be filled with love and laughter. It's a viewpoint we've had for a long time. I think that this is the year the world begins to catch on.
          Share your gifts, reap your rewards and make 2013 your year.
          PROGRAM NOTE: Out of Mo's Mind, Wednesday, January 9, 9 AM, Pacific. Remember, the show has moved but it's still the same old Mo. Join me for whatever strikes my fancy to discuss. If you can't make it, look for the archive to be posted within 24 hours, unless I get drawn to a hammock and a sandy beach somewhere. In which case, let me just laze in the sun for a while. I'll archive the show after the coconuts run out. 12Radio.com.
          Classes will be starting again soon. Please let me know if there's anything special you'd like to learn. If I can, I will.
          mo's banner
          Mo's Radio Show
          Remember, I'm an advisor at 12listen.com and would love to be of service.
          mo's banner
          Need a launch date?
          Get the Perfect Launch Report!

          Visit me at Facebook.com/MoTarot I'd love to hear from you!

          Tamara
          by Tamara Childs
          Tamara Childs
          2012 and Beyond (encore)
[...]

          Afternoon Delight
          Carolyn's Art Picture
          Woman flying on a magic carpet. There is a doorway to another world. It's Paradise. Magic happens. Invite yourself into a silent retreat to listen to your soul's dreams and pray for them to happen. Help the magic along by taking the steps to make your dream come true. Then, keep a keen eye as you listen and watch for the magic of your dream to unfold in front of you.