Fw: Saturday, August 11

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 10:54 AM
      Saturday, the 11th of August

      Mayan Calendar: 13 Ben, 16 Pop

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      The disseminating Moon continues in Taurus.

      The Moon forms a Yod with Venus and Pluto

      Jupiter and the North Node are inconjunct Neptune.

      The Moon in Taurus has a sensuous side and It favours slowing down. Taurus represents the best of what life has to offer. It brings appreciation of the quality of life and loves to touch, taste, hear and see. It needs to enjoy the fruits of its labours.

      There is an eagerness to participate in human affairs through creative forms of relaxation and enjoyment. This energises the sprit and inspires us to greater cooperative endeavours.

      Taurus is a magnetic earth sign and the working of the Plan and the fulfilment of desire is carried out in the physical realm. This includes our individual environment and the collective environment that we are creating on our planet.

      The eternal dualities lead as ever to the ebb and flow of the inner life. This constant attraction and repulsion of polarities leads to a steady shift in consciousness and to eventual synthesis. This is the final illumination in Taurus. This sign promotes constant activity under the impulse of material desire.

      Taurus, Pluto and the Earth form a cosmic triad, channelling First Ray energy of Divine Will.

      Under the influence of Divine Will, desire leads to aspiration, darkness to light, death(of bondage to form) to liberation(of Spirit).

      Uranus sextiles Chiron at 5:08 PM.

      We are beginning to feel the galactic connection. The divine energies pierce the physical realm, entering and permeating our physical bodies.
      Divinity no longer resides in a far away Heaven, but lives within us, guiding us in our everyday affairs.

      The Moon is inconjunct Pluto at 2:51 PM.

      This aspect energises the Pluto-Saturn opposition an the Yod with Venus and Pluto. This influence suggests a turning point, bringing into clearer focus the things that impair our total function as individuals or as a group.

      Subtle but heightened pressures are released during a crisis in self-awareness. This crisis in self-awareness is intensified by the ongoing Saturn-Pluto alignment. The healing rays of Chiron-Uranus are bringing this self awareness into high focus.

      The turning point presents new alternatives for us. We are destined to form a new outlook on life and reprogram our life patterns. It is very much like arriving at a fork in the road. Although this appears to be a new direction, the energies have been building for some time. We are called upon to let go of certain interests or habits in order to become involved in activities coming on the horizon.

      Pluto at the apex confers a great amount of depth awareness and emotional intensity. Many World Servers may have received deep insights or perceptions that may not have come to the surface and been shared with others until now.

      There may have been a tendency in many of us to withdraw because the insights that we received were not shared, understood or appreciated by others. We are now able to communicate these insights using the resources available to us and bring in new world concepts.

      These new concepts involve the exploring of spirituality in its many forms. This includes the link with spirituality, science and group endeavour. Humanity is searching for a practical spirituality that can be used in day to day life rather than the �pie in the sky� variety of olden times.

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!