Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Birth of the Moon wi/ the Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      As the full moon stretches onward this is very, very timely in its messages especially as it speaks on the committed seeker lifting the veil of the Goddess once more; this being the period when the veils between worlds are described as being at their thinnest we are embarking on a deep transformation of the soul, of our lives. How beautifully this quote from the message below resonates:

      "At this stage, profound wisdom engages both the imagination of the psyche and the genius of the soul."

      That is a crux of creation and transformation. A synthesis of our soul and mind and body coming together in harmony and tandem. This message will speak clearly where each of us are within our paths but if there within all that this message shares and speaks keep to our hearts that which is described with the Seventh Chakra. As you are guided by your Higher Power and Higher Wisdom these are not separate from us. These have always been apart of us and with those very depths of our being. As we awaken we do experience and embrace a more clear channel that will transform us as we discover the Goddess within us and you can Know you do make a difference. For You Are Awake.

      18. Birth of the Moon
      Your card is...

      18. Birth of the Moon

      Soul Message: I am the moist and vast ocean of the heavenly Womb. The tides and waters of the earth respond to my changing reflection. I allow the magical light of my Moon glow to illumine my path inward to the place where my soul’s thirst is quenched. I feel, dream, imagine, and open to the spirit of the feminine orb of light that embraces my soul in the luminous sweetness of the night.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this level of initiation, the committed seeker lifts the veil of the Goddess one more time. Here we engage with feelings and concepts not yet fully formed in the light of day. At this stage, profound wisdom engages both the imagination of the psyche and the genius of the soul.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Moon Goddess: Moon Goddesses are always protector deities who lovingly watch over all living beings on Earth. They teach us, by example, to extend ourselves well beyond the boundaries of the individual self into the realm of service to the world. The path of the Moon allows each of us to explore the vast region of the collective unconscious and to solve the deep mystery of the soul.

      Everyday Encounters: The Moon card invokes the mother archetype in each human being. Are you safe? Do you help to create a safe environment in which others may thrive? Are you comfortable in the darkness of your own soul? Are you protective of those who are especially vulnerable among us? Do you take good care of yourself?

      Nature’s Healers: Queen of the Night Cactus
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.