True Unconditional Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
    Since it is not displaying here and for those who have difficulty with accessing FaceBook I have the picture as an attachment for everyone. :)

    Source: Messages from spirit, via the River of Joy

    True unconditional love comes from others in the way that some times we do not always recognise, they are the people that year in year out walk the path of life with you, each have there own issues and there own struggles, but they are the ones who are your rock as you are theirs, no matter what has gone on before with them or after they live close within our hearts each and every individual is indeed special to us all as we are all one, united till the end from them you will find your strength as indeed we are all one.

    We can appreciate and celebrate there own uniqueness in life and love them for who and what they are, blessings from Heaven above.

    Love to you all