Thought For Today: Transform Obstacles

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012

      Transform Obstacles
      Is life an obstacle course? Sometimes it may feel like it. If you join the military you will be sent around an obstacle course of increasing degrees of difficulty. Why? To increase your strength and stamina and expand your creative capacity under strain. So it is on the course called 'life' - you can choose to perceive people, situations or events as obstacles, or you can choose to use these things to strengthen and expand your capacity to be creative and to find ways round, under, over. The choice lies in your perception. Obstacles are never ever 'out there', they are always in our own minds.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013

        .