[ANGEL] 11 Scorpio, The Angels of The Philosopher's Stone

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2012

      11degrees Scorpio

      TheAngels of The Philosopher’s Stone

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Eralier’

      Beloved,

      Aseach spiritual seeker connects with us and the divine virtues of our name, we convince him or her that ‘the making of the philosopher’s stone is no allegory and no symbolic-esoteric speculation’.

      ‘Weteach that the preparation of the philosopher’s stone has diverse grades for the most various purposes’.

      ‘Weteach methods of transmuting metals, especially by the dry procedure, which is known to alchemists’.

      ‘Thepreparation and realization of the philosopher’s stone rests on many methods’.

      ‘Tothose of you who have the proper degree of maturity, and who thoroughly understand the scientific reasons behind harmony and harmlessness, we entrust these methods as you request them’.

      Atthis time the science of life, vitality and immortality is available to the Children of Light.

      “The last enemy to be overcome is death.”

      Re-incarnationhas proved its usefulness throughout long cycles of time. More and more it is becoming counter-productive for many now that we approach the time of Alpha and Omega, of Heaven on Earth.

      DivineConsciousness and Life are omnipresent, existing in everything, in all time and in all space. There is no place or time that lacks all of the divine virtues. Time and space, and everything within them, could not exist if all divine life and being were absent in even the least degree. The experience of the omnipresence of Divine Being comes naturally in the deep Delta brainwave state. This state is experienced in deep dreamless sleep, and is dominant in infancy. Ask your cellular memory to let you re-experience this state within during meditation. It is during deep dreamless sleep that our bodies regenerate. This state can be experienced continually through meditation. In this way the body regenerates continually, at the same time that it experiences itself as the holy temple of Divine Being that is manifesingt in four levels of creation: the level of fire, or desire and intention, the level of thought, the level of feeling, and the level of manifest form. Omnipresence is the divine virtue of letter E, the first letter of our name ‘Eralier’.

      Asa Child of Light stays in connection with Omnipresent Consciousness through deep experience of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation, then, through inner guidance, Divine Life flows and informs his or her will, thoughts, feelings, and physical form.

      Thedivine virtue of inner guidance is the letter R.

      Theoriginal perfect divine blueprints of creation in Divine Mind awaken in such a person, and enlivens mystical faculties and artistic talent. This is the virtue of A.

      Thenimperfections are seen and released as a person learns the secret of the virtue of transformation, life and death. Learning to release whatever is imperfect gives control over negative passions, attachments to limited harmful desires, beliefs, feelings and sensations and possessions that are no longer the highest good of all. In this way a person gains control over all negative beings.  This is the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.

       In the time of Heaven on Earth, wisdom that is gained from age and experience is joined with eternal youth, meditation becomes a way of life, and reincarnation is no longer the only way to reap the lessons of past mistakes.  All of the divine virtues take care of everything in creation, so joy and supreme happiness flow with harmony and satisfaction.

      Thedivine virtue of letter L is the splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues taken together.  Itis this virtue which gives vitality, eternal youth and immortality. This virtue also enlivens true spiritual morality.

      Animmortal person masters the divine virtue of Cause and Effect to create the highest good of all concerned on all levels of vibration, including the physical.

      Thisis the divine virtue of letter I of ‘Eralier’.

      Finally,through total onenesss with Omnipresent Divine Life, a person follows inner guidance ever more to create greater and greater perfection. All miracles on Earth become possible and used to transmute everything into its highest expression, just as it is done in Heaven.

      Asthe Children of Divine Being gain the experiences of time, their continuing strength and youth allow them to serve and manifest more and more beauty in Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. This is the original intention of Divine Providence .

       “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      MIRACLES

      third eye 6th chakra symbol

      ‘E-R-A-L-I-E-R’

      E…This sound of this letter in the ancient language is the divine virtue of omnipresence. Divine Consciousness is omnipresent in all time and space, even in the smallest atom.

      Bymeditating on this virtue, a person attains a state of cosmic consciousness.  In the intellect it arouses the highest form of intuition.

       ‘In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals’.

      ‘Inthe physical world, mastering this virtue reveals the profoundest mysteries of materialization-condensation-and dematerialization-refinement.  A person learns how to intensify any idea, concept, mental or astral form in such a way that they become physically visible.  Thecondensing capacity of this virtue gave existence to everything material—to physical matter- and to the mysteries of the opposite procedure, by which everything material may be transferrd back into its refined amd most subtle form.’

       We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth’.

       The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.

       “As above, so below.”

      *

      R…This is the sound of the divine virtue of INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM.   It is the virtue of following inner guidance and being in tune with Divine Providence .

      DivineProvidence prompts each being in each moment.  The human body, which is the microcosm, is made up of almost infinite numbers of individual parts, and yet operates as one organism. The outer universe, which is the macrocosm, does so as well.

      “Asabove, so below.”

       Those who study the divine virtues in the order of the alphabet reach a state of complete oneness with Divine Providence so that by the time they reach the letter R, ‘they have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability’.

       .  “I and the Father are One.”

      “Allthat I do, ye shall do and more.”

      ‘Mentally,you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.’

       ‘Suchgreat ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’

       The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the element is earth so it is felt with a sensation of weight, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      A…Wisdomand enlightenment, mystical faculties, the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      UmlautA, ae…The sound of this letter, the long “A”, in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Alsowill come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.  Withthis comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘Thepurpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear.  Since,in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure.  Herethe saying: “to the pure one everything is pure” becomes plain.  If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘Thisvirtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: “through night to light”, the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      Inthe intellect the ability is gained to ‘seethrough all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘Inthe feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc.  A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.  This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying “bind yourself and you will be free”.

      ‘Onthe material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.  No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.  The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      Thecolor of this virtue is loamy brown.  The musical note is C.  The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.  The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      L……‘This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.  This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.’

        Fromthis comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This leads you to the borders of saintliness.  On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained’.

      ‘Onthe physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      Itis to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      Sogreat is the effect of the splendor and majesty of The Divine Virtues on physical health, beauty, and vitality, that meditating and becoming one with this is necessary in order to attract the original perfection that was spoken of in the saying,

       “The children of God are made in the image and likeness of God.”

       It is this virtue that allows immortality to manifest fully into form.

      *

      I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.  In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions’. The ‘astral matrix’ is the connecting link between the physical body and the feelings.  Therefore, the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul.

      It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing.  With the initiation into karma law, which is the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application.  Mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath.  On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

       The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      E…Bycontrolling the feelings of everything, the ability to attract whatever is desired into form is mastered.

      *

      R…Onthe physical plane, the virtue of following the inner voice ‘causes a rational widening of the intellect which enables one to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2013

        Note about what time it is.

         The sun is erupting like crazy now.

        The particles streaming to earth are unlike any ever measured before.

        Our DNA is changing, we are changing, we are being born.

        Like with any birth, it's best to relax, trust the wisdom of this natural process, breathe, envision the joyful outcome!

        In the Mayan Calendar, there are nine underworlds that began with the first under world, the cellular, about 16 billion 400 million years ago.

         Next followed the mammalian underworld, next the familial underworld, then the tribal, the regional, the national, the planetary, the galactic, and finally the universal.

        Each underworld is 20 times shorter than the one before.

         Even though they began at different times, all nine ended AT THE SAME TIME, which was December of 2012.

        This means is that divine consciousness in physicality in the body of the universe, in the microcosm and macrocosm, was born on all nine levels, from the cellular to the universal at this time.

         We are now in a three year period of birth after our billions of years of physical gestation as a universal system.

         We are beginning to experience ourselves as a completed divine physical universal being, both individually as a microcosm and collectively as a macrocosm.

        Even though birthing is extremely intense and rigorous, this is a time of great joy.

          It is good to invoke the following law in all affairs, personal and collective, inwardly and outwardly to facilitate this birth.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        solar-eclipse-public-domain

        11 degrees Scorpio

[...]

        00000224graceofalpha
        Divine Consciousness and Life are omnipresent, existing in everything, in all time and in all space.

        There is no place or time that lacks all of the divine virtues.
        LordsOfLight_00000
        Time and space, and everything within them, could not exist if all divine life and being were absent in even the least degree.

        The experience of the omnipresence of Divine Being comes naturally in the deep Delta brainwave state.

        This state is experienced in deep dreamless sleep, and is dominant in infancy.

        Ask your cellular memory to let you reexperience this state within during meditation.

         It is during deep dreamless sleep that our bodies regenerate.

        This state can be experienced continually through meditation.

        In this way the body regenerates continually, at the same time that it experiences itself as the holy temple of Divine Being that is manifesting in four levels of
        creation: the level of fire, or desire and intention, the level of thought, the level of feeling, and the level of manifest form.
        _intothelight
[...]

        Finally, through total oneness with Omnipresent Divine Life, a person
        follows inner guidance ever more to create greater and greater perfection.
        HEART4
[...]

        opposite procedure, by which everything material may be transfered back
        into its refined and most subtle form.

[...]

        gypsy-wagon 2
[...]

        From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.

[...]

        comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty and also to express it by words.

        By doing this a person acquires the abilities need to carry through with any mission.

        In the emotions, the evocation of the virtue of following inner guidance manifests in a number of abilities.

        Anything that a person trained in this way will undertake in an equivalent emotional or astral
        body will be done with a high-grade ingenuity of which a non-initiate cannot have the faintest idea.

        Because no two people or situations are identical, in performing miracles, the ability to follow inner guidance is required.

        “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

        As people mature and move into harmlessness, harmony and balance, population stabilizes and children are brought into the world only as
        the conditions for their happiness and well-being are thoroughly provided for in will, intellect, emotion, and form.

        This is the 245th degree of the zodiac.

        2+4+5=11.

        1+1=2.

        NUMBER TWO is the number of duality, of polarity, of the positive and
        the negative principle.

         In the material world, the two indicates electricity and magnetism, love and hate, light and shadow.

         It is always a pole and its anti-pole, of which one could not exist without the other.

         It is God and man.

         It appertains to those religions which regard
        God as something separate, whereby the dualistic principle is to be found in all forms of existence.

         Two can be represented by a horizontal line.

        MIRACLES

        DOLPHIN SMILING
2013

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2014
        • 1 Attachment
        • 60 KB

[...]

        creation: the level of fire, or desire and intention, the level of thought, the level of emotion, and the level of manifest form.
        _intothelight
        Omnipresence is the divine virtue of letter E, the first letter of our name Eralier.

        As a Child of Light stays in connection with Omnipresent Consciousness through deep experience of pure being and unity with Divine Being and
        all creation, then, through inner guidance, Divine Life flows and informs his or her will, thoughts, emotions, and physical form.

        The divine virtue of inner guidance is the letter R.

        The original perfect divine blueprints of creation in Divine Mind awaken in such a person, and enlivens mystical faculties and artistic talent.

        This is the virtue of A.

        Then imperfections are seen and released as a person learns the secret of the virtue of transformation, life and death.

         Learning to release whatever is imperfect gives control over negative passions, attachments to limited harmful desires, beliefs, emotions and sensations and
[...]

        opposite procedure, by which everything material may be transferred back
> [...]

        This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying “bind yourself and you will be free”.

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.

        No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
        the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

        The color of this virtue is loamy brown.The musical note is C.The
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.The anus is formed from this virtue.

        L…… This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

        This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        This leads you to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. So great is the effect of the splendor and majesty of The Divine Virtues on physical health, beauty, and vitality, that meditating and becoming one with this is necessary in order to attract the original perfection that was spoken of in the saying, “The children of God are made in the image and likeness of God.” It is this virtue that allows immortality to manifest fully into form. I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions.  The astral matrix is the connecting link between the physical body and the emotions. Therefore, the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul. It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing. With the initiation into karma law, which is the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application. Mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue. The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. E…By controlling the emotions of everything, the ability to attract whatever is desired into form is mastered.
        00000224graceofalpha R…On the physical plane, the virtue of following the inner voice causes a rational widening of the intellect which enables one to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty and also to express it by words. By doing this a person acquires the abilities need to carry through with any mission. In the emotions, the evocation of the virtue of following inner guidance manifests in a number of abilities. Anything that a person trained in this way will undertake in an equivalent emotional or astral body will be done with a high-grade ingenuity of which a non-initiate cannot have the faintest idea. Because no two people or situations are identical, in performing miracles, the ability to follow inner guidance is required. “All that I do ye shall do and more.” As people mature and move into harmlessness, harmony and balance, population stabilizes and children are brought into the world only as the conditions for their happiness and well-being are thoroughly provided for in will, intellect, emotion, and form. This is the 245th degree of the zodiac. 2+4+5=11. 1+1=2. NUMBER TWO is the number of duality, of polarity, of the positive and the negative principle.  In the material world, the two indicates electricity and magnetism, love and hate, light and shadow.  It is always a pole and its anti-pole, of which one could not exist without the other.  It is God and man.  It appertains to those religions which regard God as something separate, whereby the dualistic principle is to be found in all forms of existence.  Two can be represented by a horizontal line. MIRACLES

        DOLPHIN SMILING
2013

[...]

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        Message 4 of 9 , Nov 14, 2014
        • 1 Attachment
        • 60 KB

        Good
              morning beautiful friend, It's Manifesting Mondays!
              By coming together in group consciousness & holding the space
              of "YES" for each others manifestations, we create a
              powerful vortex for them to show up more quickly.
              And...when we hold the space for each other, we MAGNIFY the
              blessings in our own life.
              It's such an honor to receiving feedback about how our Manifesting
              Mondays have been creating miracles for you!
              Please share your desired vision/manifestation by commenting it
              below. Then, take moment to read a few of the other comments &
              hold the space of "YES, I see this for you too."
              Here's the Manifesting Formula:
              Step 1: Open up with an affirmative/empowered statement such as
              "I am, I have, I create, I affirm, I choose, I now step into,
              etc..."
              These statements immediately begin anchoring our desired
              manifestations into the present moment.
              Some phrases we want to stay away from are: "I want or I
              need," because they keep our manifestations just out of
              reach.
              Step 2: Share desired manifestation.
              Step 3: Magnify the statement with "This or something greater
              & so it is!"
              This final statement opens us up to receiving our blessings
              without having to be limited to the specifics of the how, where,
              when, who, why's that usually block us from actually attracting
              what we'd like to experience.
              So here is my desired manifestation for this week:
              "I allow my gifts, talents and message of love to uplift and
              support all those who are ready to receive it. And so it is."
              Now, it's your turn to share. What would you like thousands of
              amazing friends across the world to envision for you?
              Give yourself permission to receive this kind of love &
              support!
              Over the coming days & weeks ahead, begin to be mindful of how
              the Universe brings into your life your desired manifestation.
              Thank you for sharing these posts with your friends & loved
              ones as it magnifies the manifesting vortex for all.
              .(^_^).
              .._/l\_..
              Emmanuel
              Artwork by:Endre Balogh

        23 degrees Scorpio

         The Angels of Faith and Conviction

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Sipillipis

        Beloved,

        We are regarded as very special heavenly host because we teach the power of faith and conviction.

        Once you have acquired these two divine faculties, you are capable of producing the greatest wonders in the mental, emotional, and physical world.

        We advise you how to reach quickly and safely the power of faith and the power of conviction.

        “With faith, all things are possible.”

         “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        We inspire the children of light to remember their divine inheritances and identities and have the faith that can do all things!

        The energies coming to Earth, on all levels, are awakening these ancient and future memories, the time of Alpha and Omega.

        In the past, people often forgot divine realities as they grew out of infancy.

         The time is now, when memories are being restored, to
        remember divine identities from within and flow with emotions of oneness with Divine Universal Consciousness.

        “I and the Father are One.”

        Experiences of Oneness with Divine Being are becoming as strong in people of all ages as it is in infants.The Delta brainwave of Pure Being
        and unity with Divine Being and all creation that is dominant in infancy is becoming accessible to all people.

         In a state of Pure Being, a person gets into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine
        spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire or willpower which works as
        a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.

        All-penetrating-willpower is the divine virtue of the first letter S of our name Sipillipis.

        “Ye must be as little children to enter The Kingdom of God.”
        humans and animals
        Theta brainwave states of deep inner thought, dominant in childhood,
        are necessary for meditation.
        humans and animals
        This state requires RELAXATION AND EASE.

         More and more, heavenly hosts are manifesting conditions of relaxation, safety, abundance and ease that enable people to meditate and create Heaven on
        Earth.

         In addition, Alpha brainwave states of flowing emotions, dominant in adolescence, are being understood and mastered.

         Emotions create magnetism. Emotions attract new realities into form.

         Emotions of absolute faith and conviction have magnetic power to attract any change that is visualized.

        Visualize the kingdom of heaven on earth for yourself and all others.

        Remember that visual images are the language of miracles, and when visual images create corresponding emotions,
        the new visualized reality manifests.

         It is in deep Delta brainwave patterns of Pure Being that OMNIPOTENT and omnipresent DIVINE WILL can be experienced.

        In those states and in deep inner thoughts of Theta,flowing feelings of Alpha of FAITH, CONVICTION, and COURAGE are generated.

        As each Child of Light reclaims experiences of natural Divine
        omnipotent Will and Faith in thoughts, emotions, and sensations, omnipotent power to perform miracles are restored naturally.

        This ability is never misused, for all creation is experienced as one with self, and love flows with the desire,for the highest good of all.

        This goes hand in hand with divine PURPOSE revealed, so that with faith
        and conviction each person goes about manifesting his or her unique and perfect contributions to Heaven-on-Earth in each moment and situation.

        We inspire mastery of the divine virtue of Cause and Effect, which is the second letter of our name, the letter I.

        This virtue enables a person to REMEMBER soul purpose and hear the voice of inner conscience.

        This virtue also reveals how to create any effect in the outer world, how to accomplish any purpose.

        We inspire people to take time and remember conception, gestation,
        birth, infancy and childhood to become again the selves that they were in  dominant Delta, Theta and Alpha brainwave states. We inspire
        healing all emotional woundings that happened in these times to these parts of the self.

        We inspire spending ongoing daily times in these states, carefully integrating their brainwave patterns and abilities with Beta brainwave
        states, which are the post adolescent adult states of memory, logic, and the five senses.

        In this way whole brain functioning is restored so that divine birthrights are claimed and used.

        This is how a person takes any divine virtue and manifests it in being-visualization- will, thoughts, emotion, and sensations to express
        dominion over all that is created for the purpose of spiritual perfection for all.

        Therefore we inspire meditations, and withdrawing from outer activities and concerns to claim treasures of inner worlds of heavenly consciousness.

        “Lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven.”

        These treasures that are created and found within are uncorruptable and cannot be lost or stolen.

        The longing for spiritual perfection, for unification with Divine
        Light, causes people to seek to continually create whatever is needed in each moment to manifest Heaven on Earth. This longing is the source of
        the survival instinct and is the virtue of letter P. It is followed again by Cause and Effect, the letter I.

        The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, the combination of all divine
        virtues taken together, gives vitality and equilibrium, youth and immortality.This is the virtue of the next two letters of our name
        Sipillipis, the letter L. This virtue also awakens true spiritual morality.

        “The last enemy to be overcome is death.”

        Following the letters L are the same letters, in reversed order, that you started with.Cause and Effect, the letter I, the longing for
        spiritual perfection, the letter P, Cause and Effect, the letter I, and finally, all-penetrating-omnipotent-willpower, the letter S.

        We help people live in the power of faith and conviction, to meditate on the divine virtues of our name Sipillipis.

        We work night and day until faith shines like blazing suns from depths of being.

        Real faith in asking for anything, or in performing actions, are visualizing and flowing with feelings that these requests and actions
        are already done and accomplished through all the divine virtues taken together.

        These virtues guarantee that harmony and justice, according to
        the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, happen with maximum efficiency and minimum effort for all.

        What has been willed has already been done, completed successfully, on the inner planes of being, will, thought, and emotion. It must manifest.

        Such are the ways of miracles.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        With faith all things are possible.

        According to the ancient teachings, the first 24 groups of angels
        govern the elements. The next groups govern the 360 degrees of the zodiac.This is the 257th group of angels overseeing the earth.

        2+5+7=14. 1+4=5.

        NUMBER FIVE is the perfect representation of the microcosm, of man in all his phases and forms of existence. It represents the microcosm in
        its perfection. The working of the four elements, ruled by the akasha principle, is represented by five and also expresses the power and the
        might which is symbolized by Mars. All active miracles belong to this number and are represented by a pentagon.
        vesta
        S-I-P-I-L-L-I-P-I-S

        S… The first step is initiation into ALL-PENETRATING-POWER.

        With all-power you get into contact with the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with the original divine fire which works as a
        substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.

        Oneness with all-power gives mastery over the fire principle of
        desire and will and brings about a state of clairvoyance in its purest form.Complete control over consciousness results from this.

        The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it
        is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

        I…All doings and all actions, all life, come under this virtue of
        cause and effect. Likewise, the law of the evolution of everything that has been created is expressed by it.At the same time, Divine
        Providence in the most subtle form is manifested in this letter oscillation.

        In the alphabet, letter I is the tenth letter and number
        ten represents the one as its highest form in the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all.

        P… This sound is the virtue of the longing for perfection and the highest spiritual realization.

        By meditating on this virtue, a child of God awakens increased longing for unification with the the original light and the divine virtues.

        The deeper and the more frequently the seeker is penetrated by this virtue, the deeper will be the feeling of humility, and it is in this
        state that is found the greatest and most powerful proximity of divine majesty, of Divine Providence.

        This virtue is dark grey, and has the musical note of B.Since it is the
        earth element, it has the sensation of weight.The right side of the nose was formed from this virtue.The desire for perfection is the cause
        behind learning how to create effects in the akasha through will, intellect, feeling, and action.

        I…The use of the divine virtue of cause and effect is repeated in a
        situation of faith and conviction.It is repeated as many times as inner
        guidance prompts.

         By the I oscillation, the child of God is able to enliven everything as he or she pleases, and thus master it.

        At the same time, he or she achieves the spiritual
        ability to evoke any remembrance in his or her memory or the memory of some else and, furthermore, to sharpen or weaken the conscience of a
        human being, i.e., the most subtle form of Divine Providence, depending, in each case, on what the intention is to achieve.

        L… The sound of this letter is the sound of the Divine Virtues all taken together.

        This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.This
        letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        From this virtue comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This leads to the borders of
        saintliness.On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.

        On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.

        It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is
        F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue.

        L…The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God is the true birthright of every child.

        “We are made in the Image and Likeness of God.”

        I…The divine virtue of cause and effect, which gives complete mastery
        over every level of will, intellect, feeling, and form, is brought through on every level as the desired outcome is attained. ‘In the
        feelings, this virtue gives control over breath and thereby over life and death.

        P…The divine virtue of the longing for spiritual perfection in the emotions evokes the longing for the purification, the transformation,
        of one’s character, the longing for mystic equilibrium in will, thought, feeling, and form.

        Furthermore, it evokes the ability to perceive beauty from the universal standpoint as the outcome of perfect harmony.

        Only the honestly striving child of God is able to experience the true essence of
        beauty without being bound by outside appearance, which usually is a relative thing.The sensation of absolute beauty and harmony in their
        absolute purity and profundity can only be achieved by the mastery of this virtue.

        I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

        On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

        In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix,
        which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions.

        On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        S… This divine virtue controls everything regarding enthusiasm and the absolute mastery of the electric flow of will energy.

        On the physical plane this virtue gives complete control of consciousness, of
        self and others, including humans, elements, and up to the highest angels etc.

        MIRACLES

        DOLPHIN
SMILING 2013

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        I am you

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding