Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Hansel and Gretel

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      A spiritual initiation/union is taking place; is here. The Divine Marriage. Spiritual Embrace. Romantic Touch. Each of these touched upon below and is already apart of the opening our souls, indwelling within our Center, our Spirit. A Divine Revelation that is speaking to each of us where we are. Even with the Still Quiet Voice or Whisper it will echo, reflect, and move within us as we begin to transform in harmony, balance and equilibrium. This does reflect an experience that is still moving so magnificently! Allow this to come and make an abode within each of us as we walk in a new life together as One. :)

      VI Hansel and Gretel
      Your card is...

      VI Hansel and Gretel

      When this card appears in your reading, a deep spiritual initiation or union may be taking place. Realize that each person has a feminine/masculine balance and that it is now time for you to bring these inner components into a state of balance and equilibrium. Hansel is a symbol of the animus-the wind, the spirit, and male energy. Gretel signifies the anima-the soul, nurturing, and female energy. Together, hand in hand, their rapport indicates a preliminary form of the divine marriage. Meditate on the beauty of these two children inspiring each other, and remember that they reflect the lost love of their parents, who have been worn down by the rigors of life. The spiritual embrace, the romantic touch, the heart-centered gaze can allow you to re experience the richness and wonders of the world.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved