The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      The picture and quotation does not appear to be at the photo link any more but the Face Book page is still there and could well be simply moved to another part of that person's page. :) I do have what looks like the original site where this quote is taken from: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ra_material/law_one07d.htm

      Source: Ascending Into Oneness

      "The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity." ~Ra Material