Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly Gathering -- Thur sday, November 15, 2012 - 5:30PM MT. Topic: T rusting Soul

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012

      Inline image 1

      Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly Gathering --  Thursday,  November 15, 2012 - 5:30PM MT. Topic:  Trusting Soul

      We cordially invite you to the next Eros Gathering on Thursday, November 15th, 2012 - 5:30PM - 7:00PM MT Time – USA.  Eros Gatherings are now held the second  Thursday of each and every month.

      We must reserve a line for you so
       please respond to this email to register for this session. Standing reservations for ongoing monthly attendance are also available.  Then you do not have to email us each month.  Just let us know to hold your place and cancel anytime.
      The Eros Gathering is an assembly in community of all with open hearts to gain insights about divine truths, evolution of the planet and all life, personal spiritual growth, developing your purpose and our collective and co-joined roles in the creation of a new world of love without harm. This also provides a venue where you can get to know others with the same goals and share your thoughts and experiences. We welcome you all.

      You may attend the conference call or if your schedule or time zone does not permit this, you may listen to the recording of the gathering when it is convenient for you. All participants have access to the recording after the session to listen to for 30 days with unlimited access. You will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number prior to the conference. A day or two after the conference call you will receive an email with the call-back number where you can listen to the recording of the session.

      Cost:   $20 per call -- check, cash or money order, credit cards via Paypal.
      To send a check/money order via regular mail  send to Deb Evans at the address below.
      For Paypal  payments go onto http://www.eroscommunity.blogspot.com/  and look to the left for the paypal button for Eros Gatherings (you may need to scroll down to find it).

               Mail to:              Deb Evans
                                         P.O. Box 2682
                                         Corrales, New Mexico 87110

      We appreciate payment prior to the monthly session.  Arrangements can be made if this fee is not within your budget at the current time.  To discuss other arrangements either call or email Deb.  We want everyone who wants to to attend.

      If the call cost is prohibitive in the US or internationally you may want to consider Skype or a Nobel calling card (information for both is on the Internet).

      We are all yearning for community with like-minded individuals. Please join us. It is time!

      You are all in my love,

      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      Corrales, New Mexico