It's time to stop the healing! Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 31,2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      October 31, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life Radio show at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right.

      Like you, I have heard from many teachers that we are on a healing journey and I have spent years doing healing work. And frankly, I'm tired of it.  (I think you are too)

      I'm tired of feeling stuck, of feeling like I am moving through glue, wondering when I will ever have a 'normal' life (or at least one that feels fairly normal) and when I can move on into a more joyful, happier way of living.

      It's time  for us to do that, to stop the healing and to move on.

      I will address those questions and many more in my new program to help you Repurpose your Life and Your Energy

      It will
      • get you out of healing mode,
      • end your soul contracts,
      • get clear with your karma, soulmates and soul group connections, and
      • set a new life purpose that isn't entirely focused on healing.

      It's called Re-purpose your Energy and Ascend Your Chakras because it works through shifting your energy centers, the chakras, which you process energy with. But these chakras, your energy centers, hold a lot of energy, much of it from past lives, your soul group, promises & commitments you have made to yourself and others (that you do not even remember) and which you live your life through.

      When you are in these healing cycles you are living through promises you have made, trauma you do not remember and your life path is focused on that, not on the love and other things you want in your life today.

      Isn't that we're supposed to do, as healers? Yes but there's more to that story because we also have to decide when we are going to stop healing and start living our lives in more joyful ways.

      When we are always focused on healing, we can find many opportunities to do healing work. People will seek us out to get help with their healing. And then we get on the healing treadmill and we never get off of it.

      Because we're stuck in a healing cycle and we see ourselves as healers -- but nothing more. And while we're healing others, who is healing us?

      What happens when we no longer want to heal (and we can do that), what does our life look like when we're not always focused on healing ourselves and others?

      It's time to take the next step.

      I am letting you know that today is the FINAL day to receive this program at the special price of $147 (for 8 weeks of training), and to take advantage of my 2 and 3 pay option. Our first call is on November 1 and you will want to be on that live, information packed call.

      The Re-Purpose Your Life & Energy by Ascending Your Chakras program features
      • 8 content rich, 60 minute calls
      • energy exercises, affirmations, keywords and powerful tools to help you release the past and begin living in the present
      • ways you live through your healer energy  now and how to shift that gracefully so you apply that energy to enhance your life.
      I will address those questions and many more in my new program to help you Repurpose your Life and Your Energy

      It will
      • get you out of healing mode,
      • end your soul contracts,
      • get clear with your karma, soulmates and soul group connections, and
      • set a new life purpose that isn't entirely focused on healing.

      It's called Ascend Your Chakras because it works through shifting your energy centers, the chakras, which you process energy with. But these chakras, your energy centers, hold a lot of energy, much of it from past lives, your soul group, promises & commitments you have made to yourself and others (that you do not even remember) and which you live your life through.

      When you are in these healing cycles you are living through promises you have made, trauma you do not remember and your life path is focused on that, not on the love and other things you want in your life today.

      I am letting you know that today is the FINAL day to receive this program at the special price of $147 (for 8 weeks of training), and to take advantage of my 2 and 3 pay option. Our first call is on November 1 and you will want to be on that live, information packed call.

      I want each of you to live fully, in joy, to find satisfaction, peace and joy in your life.

      It's time to shift out of healing mode and into living mode. We're rapidly approaching 2013, a new earth paradigm, and opportunities to live more powerful, intentional lives. Would you rather set an intention for more healing, or to be in joy? I know what I would choose.

      Want to learn more? Click here to register and read the 'It's Time to Stop the Healing' article below. I invite you to make this choice for yourself, to shift you out of healing mode and into living mode, where you can create a more fulfilling life, filled full of the joy, peace, love and abundance you want.

      Sure, you can still heal others but you can also choose other avenues for your life so you are happy and feel powerful while you are doing the healing work you choose to do. Are you ready to re-purpose your energy and become a healed and whole spiritual human who chooses their healing path from a point of wholeness?

      Click here to register for the Re-Purpose Your Energy & Ascend Your Chakras program. Reduced price ends on Nov. 2.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, October 31 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      You can now register and the early price of $197 expires on Oct. 31 (a 2 pay option is available). Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

       The Crystal Packs offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      It is Time to Stop the Healing!
      I have been on a healing journey for a long time, as have many of you. We have been working on healing karma, past life trauma, soul groups, family, our fears, the world, the earth, humanity and through it all I must say that I think we have done a pretty good job. Like anything else, every path must come to an end, a turning point where we decide what we are going to do next. We are now at the end of the healing path and it's time to re-purpose our energy because things are moving slowly or not at all, we need to make some new choices about our healing path. What do we do next?
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Ascend Your Chakras program
      The 7 chakras are the body's energy centers, through which we receive and process energy. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through ascension we need to also ascend our chakras or we will find it hard to integrate new energetic frequencies.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Starts Nov. 1, 2012  Click here to learn more and register.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 31, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139