Inspire Me Today: Today's Brilliance from Anna Taylor

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      Love deeply and believe completely, speak truthfully and listen openly. Pray faithfully and act courageously, share passionately and sleep peacefully. ~ Anna Taylor

      Today's Brilliance™

      Anna  Taylor

      Anna Taylor

      Anna is an Angel Therapist, Theta Healing Practitioner, singer-songwriter and radio host
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      It's been said that we teach what we need to learn and so I write not as someone who has it all figured out, but rather as someone who has spent many years communicating with Angels who have shared these messages over and over again:
      LISTEN to your heart. Listen to your feelings. And that means ALL of them.
      It is true that we are divine beings having a human experience but we ARE human!
      In much of the spiritual community, there seems to be a confusing separation between our divinity and our humanity because many have deemed the spectrum of our emotions as 'wrong' or 'negative', when in truth, it is those we deny or hide that become our greatest burden and the pain ends up having far more power over our lives than when we allow it to come to the surface.
      So pay attention, acknowledge what is present and embrace it all - embrace everything that makes you human because you are indeed here on Earth for a purpose.
      Yes you are! We all are. One that is multi-layered, unique and found once again in the whispers of the heart. We search for our purpose, thinking that once we find the answer - that thing we are meant to do - we will find peace.
      But as we look around, comparing ourselves to others, deciding what we think we 'should' be, we are rarely fulfilled and more often than not, exhausted by our efforts to fit in with the crowd.
      Listen! What makes you feel alive? What makes your heart sing? Follow whatever it is that brings YOU most joy and share it with others because it is this sparkly passion that lights up the world and makes more of a difference than you can ever imagine!
      And remember that whatever you do you are NEVER alone. We live on this planet with almost seven billion other people and are connected to an infinite source of divine love and support. We are not meant to struggle. Reach out for help and ask for what you desire. Say yes to all the blessings that are available to you and let yourself RECEIVE!
      Why? Because you deserve it!
      Why? Because you exist!
      It is that simple. You do not need to pretend, or push, or prove anything. There is nothing you need to do or not do to be more or less worthy. You are loved unconditionally without exception. Forget trying to be perfect and know that right now, you are perfect as you are.
      If you're anything like me - and yes, as I said, I am learning too - your mind may drift into every reason that this isn't so, but if you can take a deep breath and look yourself in the eye with half the compassion and acceptance you so easily offer your best friend, then you're well on your way to recognizing the truth of who you are.
      Whether you can or not, it's OK. Just listen. Listen to your heart. Trust your own journey; trust your music. And be REAL. The rest is just details!

      A Message from Gail Lynne Goodwin

      Ready to get into shape? Research has proven that it only takes 21 days to create a new habit. But did you also know that it takes that same small amount of time to create new neural pathways in your brain so that you can literally think yourself slimmer and a whole lot happier too? Check out Ellen Whitehurst's new course which blends secrets, symbols, shortcuts, tips and time-tested techniques with cutting edge modern medical theory and practical application to your best and healthiest body ever.

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!

      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937