Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 31, 2012
      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      Purpose of the Full Moon, Relationships & Letting Go of Control

      You should still be feeling the effects of this last Full Moon; it brought up much to release and a further grounding of your Lightbody into your physical vehicle. Anything that you were thinking, doing and intending just before the Full Moon was also empowered. Do know that whatever vibration you carry is being anchored into you and into Gaia. Of course, this includes any area in which you carry fear, as well as those intentions for a New life based in Soul Essences such as Love, Peace, Abundance, Joy, etc. This is how powerful you are; and this intensifies continuously through the rest of the year and beyond. We are getting lots of cosmic help in order to magnify what vibration we hold. Not only did we have the Full Moon for anchoring, it was also empowered by a geomagnetic storm affecting both Gaia and ourselves. Both of these events very well may have precipitated the recent hurricane and earthquakes as a result.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.