Humanity's Team: Thursday, Nov 1 Satsang Call: Healing the Heart of Humanity (One Heart at a Time)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      I have already signed up for this and wished to share this with each of you. As you feel so guided please do pass along for more to become aware that can choose to us. :)

      Register now! http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/DSFG9RGIT6III9U

      November's Global Satsang
      : Healing the Heart of Humanity (One Heart at a Time)

      When: Thursday, November 1 at 8:30am Pacific Time (California)/11:30am Eastern Time (New York)
      World Clock Time Converter to find the time in your area of the world http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      Hank Queen, former Executive Vice President of The Boeing Company will be joining Anakha Coman and Steve Farrell for our Thursday, November 1, 2012 Satsang and Meditation at 8:30am Pacific Time (California/11:30am Eastern Time (New York).  Hank is spiritual teacher, energy healer and will lead us in creating a field of Personal and Global Coherence through a HeartMath* meditation and intention setting for humanity.  Hank has had two near death experiences and has a profound capacity to touch and heal hearts and clear energy that impedes our awareness of our divine connection to ourselves and to one another.

      Hank will guide us in a meditation that brings us individually and collectively into heart coherence which then entrains the mind and the body into a state of peace that is broadcast throughout the world via the electromagnetic field!  Very powerful.  We did this at Intel last week with amazing results.

      *Heartmath:  The early hope of HeartMath founder Doc Childre was to teach people ways to reduce stress and improve health and performance. That vision and a quest for global coherence drives HeartMath’s mission today and tomorrow.

      HeartMath is the foundation for the Global Coherence Initiative:

      The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

      Peace to all! Register now! http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/DSFG9RGIT6III9U

      In Oneness,
      Humanity's Team

      Click here to get involved. We have volunteer opportunities for you!
      Join us on Facebook and Twitter
      Please sign the Declaration of Oneness. Go to this site and sign.

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
      Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has~Margaret Mead

      © 2010, Humanity's Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a charitable organization.

      Humanity's Team is a nonprofit, global grassroots spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and implement the belief that we are all one, one with God and one with life, in a shared global state of being, so that the behavior of humanity may shift to reflect this understanding.

      As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services. THANKS for your support!

       This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, CO 80522.

      empowered by Salsa