Expect Wonderful: Cross Quarter Day Event: Saturday, November 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      event announcement

      Body of Light Ascension Preparation Saturday, November 3 - Live Event

      2012 continues to unfold and the cross quarter days progress in power and influence.   We're approaching the final cross-quarter day of 2012 on Tuesday, November 6th.  Cross quarter days are mid-points between Equinoxes and Solstices and this final cross quarter marks the mid-point between the September Equinox and the December Solstice.

      The potency of these days is significant and beneficial as we join our planet in ascension.  Increasingly we are drawn to come together and meditate as One Body of Light--with Gaia, with our Family of Light in the non-physical and with one another.  In doing so we create and hold space for energy to flow into this higher band of Earth's expression.  We also temper our energy field, increasing our ability to sustain higher frequency perspective.

      This time is challenging for many.  There are experiences in our individual lives and in the world, that reflect the chaos and change happening at foundational levels.  Our abilities to master the anxiety in our own experience and to return to a focus connected with the body of light--the energy field of those resonating with higher consciousness--is a powerful contribution to our own joy and thus reflected increasingly in the outer reality of our world.

      The focus of this event is on gathering energies/energizing the Lightbody and establishing a 5D attuned, Body of Light Connection with the collective and with Gaia to pre-pave the way for ascension and support our collective up-liftment.

      These events were inspired by Archangel Michael's message:

      http://www.expectwonderful.com/body-of-light-ascension-preparation-cross-quarter-energy-gathering.html

      Collective Co-Creation is Embodied Expression
      of Unity Consciousness.

      Join us!
      In this Collaborative Communion of Light

      Deepen Your Connection to the Gaia
      ~
      Live Channeling and Guided Meditation
      Body of Light Ascension Preparation
      4th & Final 2012 Cross Quarter Day Energy Gathering

      Saturday, 3 November 2012
      Live! at 11:00 am pacific standard time
      (or via audio download at the time you prefer)

      Register now!
      For all the full details and/or to sign up CLICK HERE.
      Blessings and light,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102