Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: OnTarget ~ In Flow

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Two messages very in synch with the other. :) If there are any doubts or fears that attempt to find their way within us See these for what they are. Release them, transform them and remember that we are not wandering in any sense. This is the period for our Creative abilities to have full expression however they are manifesting. Body, mind and spirit We are One with Spirit, with each other and our Self. Your intuition shall assist in keeping your intentions clear, your focus centered and we are stepping into a new period where are beginning to shine more fully as we are present in the moment and each moment that unfolds. All is in perfect harmony. Listen to that Inner Voice and allow yourself to shine, sing and express your Self in all of your Glory. :)

      Random image

      Random image