Sacred Cow Tipping Points - Apocalyptic Thinking w/ Rheanni Lightwater

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012

      Subscribe Send to a Friend
      Bookmark and Share

      Soul Resources • 2728 Valencia Dr NE • Albuquerque • NM • 87110
       Games for Change
      © 2008 - 12 All Rights Reserved

      Sacred Cow - Commitment to Freedom

      Now that we've begun these Cow Tipping Games, we really must handle this major Sacred Cow accompanied by her siblings, because they love to interfere with our ability to take action by keeping us stuck in the mire of doubt, fear and cynicism:

      "Without the Status Quo in charge, the world will fall into chaos and be destroyed."

      This "big one" sets the playing field up so that the others can spread their misinformation and thinly veiled threats throughout the pasture, keeping people like us corralled into a scenario of doom and gloom. This manure creates thoughts in our heads, like these:

      ~ "You don't know what you're doing."
      ~ "You obviously don't understand."
      ~ "You're lost."
      ~ "What if you make a mistake?"

      Reclaim Your Faith in Yourself

      Those kinds of thoughts have never lead us in a positive direction, they only take us right back to avoidance of our own power and being willing to settle for less. And that is the antithesis of freedom.

      Let's take care of the siblings first. Take a look at the Soul Contract Circle to your right and release your agreement to comply with the following Sacred Cows:

      "I'm incapableof knowing what to do for myself."
      "It's too hard. Can't somebody else do it for me?"
      "Let's face it, there's no way out."
      "I'm too scared to make a decision, make it for me."
      "I'm stuck, we're stuck, the whole world is stuck."

      We aren't stuck; the Status Quo is stuck and we need to stop following the Status Quo. It feels really sticky and unpleasant, that's true. However, the very fact that we're feeling it so strongly means that we are close to breaking away from it. Stay with it!

      Let go of your personal, familial and cultural agreement to be lead around by the fearmongering of the Status Quo.

      Tip the cows and renew your commitment to making a change. Not just any change, a real change that has freedom, peace and prosperity at its core.

      Rheanni Lightwater © 2008 -12

      Access the game now!
      Rheanni Lightwater

      Sacred Cow Tipping is Created By ~

      Rheanni Lightwater is a Reiki Master/Teacher, Medical Intuitive and Hypnotherapist in Albuquerque, New Mexico. "Sacred Cow Tipping" draws from a series of healing tools she has developed called the Intuitive Learning Circles.

      Purchase them for yourself from IntuitiveLearningCircle.com/bookstore/.

      Phone or Skype consultations and private sessions are available for individuals seeking energy healing, chakra clearing/ alignment or emotional balancing. Rheanni will assess, provide insight and help you resolve negative energy patterns using her rich toolbag.

      Consultations are available only in English and last between 60 and 70 minutes.

      If you would like to set up an appointment with Rheanni, email her at contact@...

      Thank You for Playing "I Choose Prosperity!

      Classes for Self Improvement

        Subscribe  ·

      ·  Send to a Friend
      Report Spam