[ANGEL] 8 Scorpio, The Angels of Health

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2012

      8 degrees Scorpio

      TheAngels of Health

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Armillee’

      Beloved,

      We ‘safeguard the health of mankind.  We are the angels who protect people against all infectious diseases and cause them to look after themselves, so that they are at any time able to resist infection.’

      ‘If karmic reasons make it necessary, or if it lies in one’s fate, we will not prevent an infection.’

      We also teach you many means of protection against the most diverse types of infectious diseases from a psychosomatic point of view.’

      ‘Since there exists the possibility of mental or emotional influences, that are the psychosomatic causes of infection, we teach you how to protect yourself by taking care of your mental and emotional health’.

      Sometimeswe do this through intuition or by guiding you to the best teachers and information.

      Theintelligence and wisdom of the body is one with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the divine virtue of letter A of our name ‘Armillee’.

      Eachcell is keenly sensitive and reacts to every desire, thought, emotion and sensation.

      Asa person is enlightened and follows inner guidance, the physical body demonstrates miraculous vitality, youth and immortality.

      Asthe original divine blueprints are understood through wisdom and enlightenment, imperfections in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation are released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

      Followinginner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R, the next letter of our name.

      Asinner guidance is followed, with strong emotions flowing in a state of love, the body manifests perfect physical conditions.

       Feelings are magnetic power that determine which realities of all possible realities are attracted into form.

      Strongflowing feelings of divine states are the virtue of letter M.

      A person uses the virtue of Cause and Effect to remember and awaken strong conscience for creating heavenly states in the physical body and in the world in general.

       The mastery of Cause and Effect is the divine virtue of I.

      Vitality,youth and immortality are the result of the divine virtue of the next two letters of our name, L, which are the sum of all the divine virtues taken together, the splendor and majesty of Divine Being. This gives youthening, vitality, and even immortality. It also awakens true spiritual morality.

      Thebody is filled with the omnipresent Divine Being, which is the virtue of the last two letters of E in our name ‘Armillee’.

      Intelligencewithin cells is like the intelligence of little children.

      “Yemust be as little children to enter the Kingdom of God .”

      Strongfeelings of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and love are needed for cells to thrive and to have the desire to live.

      Ifcells are receiving positive influences from the will, the mind, the emotions, and the senses then the immune system is strong and often literally impervious to infection and disease.

      Thepowers of the body to resist infection and to heal itself are much stronger than is generally suspected.

      Infact, the power of the body to protect and heal itself is miraculous, when properly mastered through the divine virtues of ‘Armillee’.

      Incases of spontaneous remission of otherwise incurable diseases, it is often a matter of a sudden reversal from negative to positive information and input to the cells of the body within the continuum of energy that is known as will, thought, emotion, and matter.

       Even at the last minute, the body can bring about health and youthing when the proper signal is given.

      Feelingsare compressed information.

       Negative emotions and thoughts send signals to the millions of cells of the body that all is not well.  Thesecells respond with despair that causes them to ‘cancel out’ or ‘forget’ healthy chemical reactions in their defense systems. If a person does not feel love and wishes to die, even unconsciously, cells obediently respond by shutting down.

      DivineConsciousness is omnipresent in all life.  Negativefeelings can be healed with empathy and unconditional love and become positive once again. We inspire people to ask negative feelings what lessons they are attempting to impart. By doing this, great wisdom is gained, and gratitude for these feelings and for the situations causing them grows.

      “Givethanks for all things, for that is My will concerning you.”

      Feelingsare the change process. By embracing all feelings with unconditional love and willingness to learn from them, they change into ever more beautiful feelings.

      Callupon the angels of ‘Armillee’ to access and download virtues of positive life energies from original Divine Consciousness.

      Prayeris the process of sending information to Omnipresent Mind and meditation is receiving.

      Wholebrainawareness of divine qualities creates new states of being.

      Thisis the 242nd degree of the zodiac.  2+4+2=8.

      ‘NUMBEREIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge. It is analogous to the planet Mercury. The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms. All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration’.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-R-M-I-L-L-E-E’

      A…Thisletter represents the Divine Virtue of Wisdom and complete enlightenment.

       Thissound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence.’

        ‘Thishas as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind’.

      ‘Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.   Musicalgifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation’.

      Thecolor of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      UmlautA, ae…the virtue of life and death and transformation. A person releases imperfections on every level back to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

      *

      R…This is the sound of the divine virtue of INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM.   It is the virtue of following inner guidance and being in tune with Divine Providence .

       Thosewho study the divine virtues in the order of the alphabet reach a state of complete oneness with Divine Providence so that by the time they reach the letter R, ‘they have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability’.

       .  “I and the Father are One.”

      “Allthat I do, ye shall do and more.”

      ‘Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.’

       ‘Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’

       The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the element is earth so it is felt with a sensation of weight, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      M…The letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELINGS.  Feelingsare the magnetic power that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

        Everythingin nature is formed through the magnetic power of feelings.

       Wateris the physical manifestation of feelings.

      Thehuman body is predominantly water.

      Positivelife-affirming feelings attract life into the entire body.

      Thecolor of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable.  Themusical note is D.  Theelement is water so it has the sensation of coolness.  The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.  In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions’. The ‘astral matrix’ is the connecting link between the physical body and the feelings.  Therefore, the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul.

      It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing.  Withthe initiation into karma law, which is the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application.  Mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath.  On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

       The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      *

      L…‘This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.  This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.’

       ‘Fromthis comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders of saintliness.  On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.  On the physical level you will gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you will become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      Itis to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      L…Sogreat is the effect of the splendor and majesty of The Divine Virtues on physical health, beauty, and vitality, that meditating and becoming one with this is necessary in order to attract the original perfection that was spoken of in the saying, “The children of God are made in the image and likeness of God.”

      *

      E…This sound of this letter in the ancient language is the divine virtue of omnipresence. Divine Consciousness is omnipresent in all time and space, even in the smallest atom.

      Bymeditating on this virtue, a person attains a state of cosmic consciousness.  In the intellect it arouses the highest form of intuition.

       ‘Inthe emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals.

       We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth’.

      Anybeing that is causing health problems can be controlled by this virtue.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2013

        8 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Health

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Armillee

        Beloved,

         Each cell is keenly sensitive and reacts to every desire, thought, emotion and sensation.

        As a person is enlightened and follows inner guidance, the physical body demonstrates miraculous vitality, youth and immortality.

        We safeguard the health of mankind.

        We are the angels who protect people against all infectious diseases and cause them to look after themselves, so that they are at any time able to resist infection.

        If karmic reasons make it necessary, or if it lies in one’s fate, we will not prevent an infection.

        We also teach you many means of protection against the most diverse types of infectious diseases from a psychosomatic point of view.

        Since there exists the possibility of mental or emotional influences,
        that are the psychosomatic causes of infection, we teach you how to protect yourself by taking care of your mental and emotional health.
        MotherMary.notsame
        Sometimes we do this through intuition or by guiding you to the best teachers and information.

        The intelligence and wisdom of the body is one with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the divine virtue of letter A of our name Armillee.

        As the original divine blueprints are understood through wisdom and enlightenment, imperfections in being, will, thought, feeling and
        sensation are released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

        Following inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R, the next letter of our name.

        As inner guidance is followed, with strong emotions flowing in a state of love, the body is designed to manifest perfect physical conditions.

        Remember that flowing feelings are magnetic, feelings generate an attractive power that determines which realities of all possible realities are attracted into form.

        Strong flowing feelings of divine states are the virtue of letter M.

        A person uses the virtue of Cause and Effect to remember and awaken strong conscience for creating heavenly states in the physical body and in the world in general.

        The mastery of Cause and Effect is the divine virtue of I.

        Vitality, youth and immortality are the result of the divine virtue of
        the next two letters of our name, L, which are the sum of all the divine virtues taken together, the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

        These divine qualities, taken together, cause youthening, vitality, and even immortality.

         They also awaken true spiritual morality.

        Remember that the body, like everything else in creation, is filled with the omnipresent Divine Being, which is the virtue of the last two letters of E in our name Armillee.

        “Ye must be as little children to enter the Kingdom of God.”

        Strong feelings of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness and love are needed for cells to thrive and to have the desire to live.

        Cells are influenced strongly in the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought.

        Theta brainwaves are dominant in childhood.

        We help people heal any wounded feelings that occurred in childhood, so that the normal inner childlike state of wonder, trust, and innocence is accessible in meditation on a daily basis.

        tumblr_ljv3pi2xym1qfmvbio1_400

         If cells are receiving positive influences from the will, the mind, the
        emotions, and the senses then the immune system is strong and often literally impervious to infection and disease.
        Heart Sanctum
        The powers of the body to resist infection and to heal itself are much stronger than is generally suspected.

        In fact, the power of the body to protect and heal itself is miraculous, when properly mastered through the divine virtues of Armillee.

        In cases of spontaneous remission of otherwise incurable diseases, it is often a matter of a sudden reversal from negative to positive
        information and input to the cells of the body within the continuum of energy that is known as will, thought, emotion, and matter.

        Even at the last minute, the body can bring about health and youthening when the proper signal is given.

[...]

        Weak
              Mercury,Venus, Mars

        NUMBER EIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge.

        It is analogous to the planet Mercury.

        The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms.

        All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration.

        A-R-M-I-L-L-E-E

        A…This letter represents the Divine Virtue of Wisdom and complete enlightenment.

        This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence.

        This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind.
        Meditation
[...]

        beautiful-sweet-camel-childhood-desert-Favim.com-783835
[...]

        Image
        L… This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

        This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.

[...]

        The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.

        E…The virtue of the omnipresence of Divine Being is basic to creating
        perfect health in the physical form by meditating on it and calling forth this innate intelligence in every cell.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        impressive houses

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itsel

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2014

        8 degrees Scorpio

        The Angels of Health

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Armillee

        Beloved,

[...]

        As the original divine blueprints are understood through wisdom and enlightenment, imperfections in being, will, thought, emotions and
        sensation are released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

        Following inner guidance is the divine virtue of letter R, the next letter of our name.

        As inner guidance is followed, with strong emotions flowing in a state of love, the body is designed to manifest perfect physical conditions.

        Remember that flowing emotions are magnetic, feelings generate an attractive power that determines which realities of all possible realities are attracted into form.

        Strong flowing emotions of divine states are the virtue of letter M.

[...]

        We help people heal any wounded emotions that occurred in childhood, so that the normal inner childlike state of wonder, trust, and innocence is accessible in meditation on a daily basis.

[...]

        M… The letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of emotions.

        Emotions are the magnetic power that attracts energy into form on the material plane.

        Everything in nature is formed through the magnetic power of emotions.

        Water is the physical manifestation of feelings.

        The human body is predominantly water.

        Positive life-affirming emotions attract life into the entire body.

        The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green
        imaginable.The musical note is D.The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.The abdomen is formed from this virtue.
        beautiful-sweet-camel-childhood-desert-Favim.com-783835
        I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

        On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

        In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions.

         The astral matrix’ is the connecting link between the physical body and the emotions.Therefore,
        the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul.

        It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing.

        With the initiation into karma law, which is
        the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application.

        Mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath.

        On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.
        Image
        L… This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

        This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        >From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.
         This will lead you to the borders of saintliness. On the emotional level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you will gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you will become absolute master of your own vitality. It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F; the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue. L…So great is the effect of the splendor and majesty of The Divine Virtues on physical health, beauty, and vitality, that meditating and becoming one with this is necessary in order to attract the original perfection that was spoken of in the saying, “The children of God are made in the image and likeness of God.” E… This sound of this letter in the ancient language is the divine virtue of omnipresence.  Divine Consciousness is omnipresent in all time and space, even in the smallest atom. By meditating on this virtue, a person attains a state of cosmic consciousness. In the intellect it arouses the highest form of intuition. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the emotions of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including animals. We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth. Any being that is causing health problems can be controlled by this virtue. The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.
        E…The virtue of the omnipresence of Divine Being is basic to creating perfect health in the physical form by meditating on it and calling forth this innate intelligence in every cell. MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        impressive houses

        For a copy of the

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding