Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Ten of Hearts

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      How often have all of us have held the notion that a "thank you" seems to not be enough? When offered from a heart in sincerity, love and integrity it is a boundless source and fruit of transformation. There is a joy, an opening, a wholeness that this radiates from this and it is a conscious choice we make; a sacred responsibility that we are open to receive when we give. Give not in an expectation of "I am doing to get something in return". Rather when we give abundantly out of genuine love and releasing those expectations begins the process of an abundant life full of joy, peace, and love. When we give in this way of loving service to one another, our community, our planet, and to ourselves that opens the gates of a reciprocity that goes beyond description. Lift your arms, open your heart, sing your song and give thanks in being ready to receive the joy that is there and flowing into you. For as you are giving joy, peace, healing, love and courage to others in your gratitude that flows to you as well.

      Ten of Hearts
      Your card is...

      Ten of Hearts

      There is a time when you reach a symbolic pot of gold or feel the multicolored rainbow of hope in your heart. This is a moment or transition when a heartfelt \Thank you!\ can be offered to the overlighting angels who guide and protect you through the years. In this card, nine Winged Hearts illuminate the aura of jubilant mermaid as a tenth heart appears upon her forehead, signifying the opening of her third eye or ajna center. She is awakened to feelings of love and devotion for humanity. The number 10 in this suit represents the powerful transformation that inevitably leads to emotional rebirth. Your wishes and dreams may have come true, or you may be striving to reach an important goal at this time. A special responsibility must be accepted as you seek to fill your cup, for it is at this point that personal fulfillment can be poured back into the greater whole of humanity. This will allow you to be open to the spiritual waters of universal love and divine healing. You may then offer these beautiful gifts to your family, the greater community, and the planet. Hold your arms up to the sky and let waves of exalted joy fill your heart.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.