Power of Prayer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      the picture for this is unavailable but for those who have a FaceBook account that group/person may have moved it to another folder if you are inclined to do a little search. :)

      Source: Luminita Linda at Spiritual Bouquet/Veil of Love

      Power of Prayer*
      ~ Prayer means Petition to GOD for the wellness of self or someone else. One of the most powerful way to heal. Like Reiki Healing, a prayer has positive vibrations of thoughts and move to the point or person for which prayer is initiated.
      Such positive vibrations have amazing power to heal.
      However many people link prayer with religious practices, but in global context, I understand it is spiritual. All religions and cults have adopted this. This proves all spiritual and religious leaders knew its amazing strength.
      ~ Prayer also proves the inner-science of Reiki and other healing techniques. In prayer, thought has high potency force to attract positiveness.
      Reiki has also limitless force. One of the meanings of Rei is "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" in Japanese. It balances Chakra, Aura and Meridians. Gratitude of attitude is one form of Prayer.
      ~ Faith increases strength of Prayer and Reiki both, by which impossibles can become possible. Positive vibrations are eternal in the universe, both practices has sanctified Medication.
      Lets pray for wellness of all!!! Lord bless thee !!
      ~ Chandresh Kumar Chhatlani