Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 29,2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      October 29, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      We have a full moon today, a hurricane is heading towards the east coast of the US and BC, Canada had an earthquake on Sunday. Last week we experience strong solar flares that left us dazed and confused, alternating between periods of high and low energy and with strong cravings for chocolate. What is going on?

      We are moving into the most powerful time of 2012, where we get to choose the energetic frequency we want to embody and just in case we aren't sure of what we want, the full spectrum is there for us to decide. Don't worry about making the wrong choice, you will have instant results from whatever you choose and you can always choose something else.

      As you are making your choice, know that there is a difference between 'energy' and 'Energy', that is the topic of this week's article.

      Did you know I am offering a free class about chakra ascension on Monday, Oct. 29? It's at 8PM US central time (6PM Pacific, 7PM mountain and 9PM eastern) it is recorded if you can't make the live call, an agenda is available by clicking here, call info is on the agenda.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, October 31 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      You can now register and the early price of $197 expires on Oct. 31 (a 2 pay option is available). Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      I have 18 more Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Packs available, they feature an Atlantis crystal (1 large or 2 small), a signed copy of The Atlantis Legacy, my new book, our official event tote and bracelet and more. Click here to purchase yours, these are the last ones.

       offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Is it energy or Energy?
      Sometimes it is hard to know when to stay with something and wait for a final outcome we know is possible or let go and be satisfied with knowing we did our best. The way to know which to choose is to look at our expectations. If the outcome we desire means that someone else has to change or do something, then we may be looking for closure, validation, a reward for our contribution to their life or some gratitude. While that may happen, it may not. Are we OK with letting go and moving on? Can we give ourselves the closure we want and not regret, resent, or feel dissatisfied with the results? The answer lies in the difference between energy and Energy..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Ascend Your Chakras program
      The 7 chakras are the body's energy centers, through which we receive and process energy. They also hold the energy of our soul lessons, contracts, karmic cycles, life lessons, and ancient energy imprints. As we go through ascension we need to also ascend our chakras or we will find it hard to integrate new energetic frequencies.
      In this 7 week program (live & recorded teleclasses) you will learn about your chakra body, its energies and how to transform them. Features 7 calls plus a bonus 8th call, Q&A, exercises, worksheets, meditations, and many opportunities to ascend your chakras.
      Starts Nov. 1, 2012  Click here to learn more and register.

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 31, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139