Thought For Today: Faith in Others

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012

      Faith in Others
      If there is a need to take responsibility for something, then of course, you should. However, if a situation is not your business, or someone else is in charge, then don't get caught up in it. If you want to help, you can still involve yourself in a more subtle way through faith. Faith in others does a lot of work. It doesn't mean blind faith - observing helplessly while keeping your fingers crossed - it means to remain alert to what's going on, and then to fill another with the strength of your faith to such an extent that they feel able to do whatever needs to be done. This means having faith, but also donating the power of your faith. If the other person is honest and truthful, your faith will work for them. In this way, we can learn to truly help each other.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser