Power Animal of the Week: Koala

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012
      Adaptability is one of the key foundations this beloved messenger brings. The ability to adapt and thrive within any chosen environment, set of circumstances, or whatever the case may be. Does this mean that challenges will ebb away? No but we will begin to see these more for what they are and the potential that brims within them. We can begin approaching those with confidence and courage Knowing that they are not a hindrance but a tool that we can utilize to continue bringing balance and harmony as we can and do attune and immerse ourselves within our spirit and how to translate that into the physical world around us. So that every thought, choice and direction is a reflection of your personal truth and manifesting more and more of your Higher Self within you, around you and radiating out into the world. We can and will learn, or re-learn as the case may be, patience.

      Sleep is also quite important for us as the physical body is revitalizing and rejuvenating itself. For any of us with issues in sleeping call upon the Koala to assist in finding peaceful sleep Knowing that you are fine just as you are in the moment and will continue to grow and expand to be a blessing to yourself and to all within your life as they are to themselves and to you.

      The Koala
      Higher Truth          Adaptability          Peace

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the koala fill you. Click here to Listen to the Koala's Song.

      Welcome the gifts of the koala into your life.   From his life high in the tall gum trees, the koala brings very unique and powerful energy.

      The koala brings you the power to lift yourself up out of your everyday concerns and take the longer view. He will help you to live closer to your higher beliefs, immersing yourself in spirit every day as you go about your life.  With the koala energy within you, every thought and every choice is infused with your personal truth, brought close to you through your proximity to your higher self.

      The koala is also a master at adaptation.  Koala power will allow you to fit seamlessly into life, adapting to your chosen environment with ease, at one with the community and the environment around you.  Conflicts will dissolve as you find you are able to balance being exactly who you are in this world with your higher view of life.  For with koala power, you are comfortable in both worlds, that of the earth and that which touches the heavens.

      The koala is also an excellent sleeper.  If ever you have trouble sleeping, pull in koala energy and let it infuse you and allow you to sleep long and peacefully, no matter where you are.  Just wedge your furry, padded bottom into that tree, breathe in the koala power and doze peacefully, knowing that you are exactly as you should be, right now, in this warm cocoon of koala life.  Ah, how blessed you are!